Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

CBS sportsline: Boozer best PF in league, DW third best PG 

Post#1 » by bleu » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:18 am

Duiz
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#2 » by Duiz » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:51 am

Statistically... wow... Deron better than Nash.. probably because of injuries.

As much bad rep we give the Booz for his sissy defense, just look at those monster numbers, the best PF in both WC and EC.

It makes you wonder.... Does Deron make Booz? or does Booz make Deron?
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,565

Post#3 » by El Turco » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:45 am

uh...garnett? duncan? i guess defense is not a part of the game according to CBS.
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
Duiz
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#4 » by Duiz » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:54 am

ElTurco wrote:uh...garnett? duncan? i guess defense is not a part of the game according to CBS.

Net Productions and to some point Gross Production.
Malone Strong
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#5 » by Malone Strong » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:01 am

Looks like these rankings are based completely on stats. Statistically, but also because his team is winning now, I would have to concede that Chris Paul is a better PG this season than Deron, just like Deron was the better PG last year.

I expect Deron will either soon make a furious dash of stellar play, or else pretty much play consistently like he is now and be motivated over the summer to once again be the best PG next season.

The important thing though, is wins. We need them however we can get them.

Boozer is a beast.
Da110n0rcutt
Junior

they are so off 

Post#6 » by Da110n0rcutt » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:13 am

these guys at cbssportsline are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy off, they're on crack! HAHA, Boozer's points to turnover ratio sucks terribly, he is a bumbling fool every team can hack it away from him 4 to 6 times per 10 trips down the court it seems but 2 of those times he can recover. And along with Williams assists to turnover ratio isn't much to speak of either, especially down the strech in games!
“We’re a playoff team, just not a championship team..I think we still need a couple more pieces and until we get those pieces.." - Deron Williams
d-will8
Pro Prospect
And1: 8

Re: they are so off 

Post#7 » by d-will8 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:11 am

Da110n0rcutt wrote:these guys at cbssportsline are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy off, they're on crack! HAHA, Boozer's points to turnover ratio sucks terribly, he is a bumbling fool every team can hack it away from him 4 to 6 times per 10 trips down the court it seems but 2 of those times he can recover. And along with Williams assists to turnover ratio isn't much to speak of either, especially down the strech in games!

The rankings are purely statistical, so obviously they're not going to be perfect, but they're not way off either. Boozer isn't the best PF in the league, but he's definitely in the top four or five and Deron is one of the top three or four PG's in the league, so his ranking is pretty much right on.
edfmx86
Club Captain- MLS Soccer
And1: 199

Post#8 » by edfmx86 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:17 am

i say it during every game! I can't get enough of BOOZER!! the man is a MONSTER!!!

I'll take him over any PF in the league!
de2nd
Inactive user
Inactive user

Post#9 » by de2nd » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:51 am

edfmx86 wrote:i say it during every game! I can't get enough of BOOZER!! the man is a MONSTER!!!

I'll take him over any PF in the league!

Offensively, I may agree with you. Defensively, I laugh at you.

If Boozr could dedicate himself on defense, he coule be a monster. As of right now, he's purely a one dimensional player.
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,521

Post#10 » by babyjax13 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:22 am

I think they're both top five, so the rankings aren't too bad.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl

Return to Utah Jazz