Lakers @ Jazz 3/20/07 8:30 pm TNT

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

c-mac 4.35
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#541 » by c-mac 4.35 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:08 am

And if he played for the jazz u would love him.
CAE15
Assistant Coach
And1: 699

Post#542 » by CAE15 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:11 am

c-mac 4.35 wrote:And if he played for the jazz u would love him.

Point?
outerspacefella
Analyst
And1: 73

Post#543 » by outerspacefella » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:11 am

c-mac 4.35 wrote:And if he played for the jazz u would love him.

Not at all. The day Jazz start using Bryants, Iversons, Anthonys, Spreewells, Artests, Marburys.... I'll be done with Jazz and NBA.
Intensity
Banned User

Post#544 » by Intensity » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:12 am

Booing a man with a daughter fighting cancer is just wrong no matter how you try to justify it. Regardless of what you think Fisher's "hidden motives" are about why he left. The man is trying to play a game while his daughter has a rare cancer disease. That's why everyone says that Utah fans are classless. And they still try to justify the booing by saying" he had a hidden agenda" for leaving the team. Pitiful. Their are bigger things in life than basketball. You guys have a good team, and should represent your organization better. Pitiful. Just pitiful. Kobe had a right to be mad.
Duiz
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#545 » by Duiz » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:14 am

Phil_2.0 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I think he got over it when that duo won 3 rings...anyway.

He also might be pissed at the booing of him and Fish, the 'Kobe Sucks" , or the skit that was done about him a few years ago in the pre-game.

:dontknow:

Or it could have been that sweep, some years ago..

Utah is hostile, and at times, very frustratring times specially can be very much classless. Like the Spurs loss during the playoffs after the calls against galore and etc. Today the people that threw the beer were still the same. I agree that the PA thing was very dirty.

But like Martin Luther King Jr would protest throughout his entire life, that you can't trade a punch with a punch. Therefore he moved into his legendary move to peaceful protests, and not trade mean words, or violence with equal reactions.

That is my point. Fisher and AK have been recipients of sportsmanship awards before, seems like Bryant won't be getting his.
outerspacefella
Analyst
And1: 73

Post#546 » by outerspacefella » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:20 am

Intensity wrote:Booing a man with a daughter fighting cancer is just wrong no matter how you try to justify it. Regardless of what you think Fisher's "hidden motives" are about why he left. The man is trying to play a game while his daughter has a rare cancer disease. That's why everyone says that Utah fans are classless. And they still try to justify the booing by saying" he had a hidden agenda" for leaving the team. Pitiful. Their are bigger things in life than basketball. You guys have a good team, and should represent your organization better. Pitiful. Just pitiful. Kobe had a right to be mad.

The world is awfully full of worst situations than Fisher's one. And common people would have just to let it go... because only people with resources can take care the way any father would want to if it were within reach.
Don't be silly and overreact about Fish's situation. He has all the tools to take care of his daughter the best possible way...
He's a Laker now, so Jazz fans boo him. What's the evil clasless thing there?
Duiz
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#547 » by Duiz » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:20 am

Intensity wrote:Booing a man with a daughter fighting cancer is just wrong no matter how you try to justify it. Regardless of what you think Fisher's "hidden motives" are about why he left. The man is trying to play a game while his daughter has a rare cancer disease. That's why everyone says that Utah fans are classless. And they still try to justify the booing by saying" he had a hidden agenda" for leaving the team. Pitiful. Their are bigger things in life than basketball. You guys have a good team, and should represent your organization better. Pitiful. Just pitiful. Kobe had a right to be mad.

We won't all agree with it man. You won't be able to come to a point. open another thread or something. There is some important things that us Jazz fanz would like to argue. If you want no opposition and all glory, you are free to open it in the lakers forum man.
The Laker Kid
General Manager
And1: 6,516

Post#548 » by The Laker Kid » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:27 am

Good, intense game. Good luck in the playoffs guys. I hope you beat Houston (again)

I (personally) don't care if you boo Fisher or pull another skit on Kobe, but the fans throwing objects on the court has to STOP. That can cause SERIOUS injury to players.
MaxwellSmart wrote:I hate to say this, but Go Lakers....
edfmx86
Club Captain- MLS Soccer
And1: 199

Post#549 » by edfmx86 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:31 am

this was a very frusterating loss. but gotta admit it was a clean fair loss, lakers kicked out butts. hard to swallow.

i really really hope to see the lakers in the playoffs, its the only way ill ever get over kobe "its personal" i would pay millions to see him lose to us so id love to get a shot at it.

ill be honest, im a boo'er, but i dont boo fisher because his daughter has cancer, i boo him because he wears that disgusting jersey on his chest. im a jazz fan and im not here to support anyone other than the jazz in the 48minute span. god bless fisher and his daughter, but screw the lakers. call me classless if youd like, i consider myself to be very passionate about the team, very emotional, thats why its soo hard to swallow this loss.
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Post#550 » by LLcoleJ » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:34 am

Duiz wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Utah is hostile, and at times, very frustratring times specially can be very much classless. Like the Spurs loss during the playoffs after the calls against galore and etc. Today the people that threw the beer were still the same. I agree that the PA thing was very dirty.

But like Martin Luther King Jr would protest throughout his entire life, that you can't trade a punch with a punch. Therefore he moved into his legendary move to peaceful protests, and not trade mean words, or violence with equal reactions.

That is my point. Fisher and AK have been recipients of sportsmanship awards before, seems like Bryant won't be getting his.

disagree, and I think your MLK reference is a big leap.

The point is, if any man has a right to take a game personal...based on what Kobe receives from Utah its him.

He played with fire and intentsity and he made it personal. Because the fans and the Jazz org. has made it personal to him. Its not even on a level of " punch for a punch"

He replied to the 'punches' and won. Any other person would do the same
Cheers. :beer: — Mags
Intensity
Banned User

Post#551 » by Intensity » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:46 am

outerspacefella wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

The world is awfully full of worst situations than Fisher's one. And common people would have just to let it go... because only people with resources can take care the way any father would want to if it were within reach.
Don't be silly and overreact about Fish's situation. He has all the tools to take care of his daughter the best possible way...
He's a Laker now, so Jazz fans boo him. What's the evil clasless thing there?

Yeah, let's not over react to CANCER :o

Return to Utah Jazz