Post#1 » by ducler » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:25 pm

Read on Twitter
retrobro90
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 911

Re: Game 4 - Oklahoma City Thunder vs Golden State Warriors 

Post#2 » by retrobro90 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:32 am

First game I've seen from Giddey so far where he looked sped up and a little uncomfortable on offense. Thought he forced the issue on one floater in particular. Wasn't bad overall. Just noticeably a little shakier than previous performances where he looked the part of a high level game manager.

The JRE dunk in transition was the best part. I think he's a guy who can really shine in matchups where he's not gonna be overwhelmed by his opponents size. If he continues this shooting from 3 he can be more like Kenrich and play alongside other bigs who can cover for him.

Shai is back to being pure filth. The pull up 3 is now fully weaponized in his offense. Looking at it I would never assume he used to be someone who didn't shoot much off the dribble.
kdthunderup
Pro Prospect
And1: 535

Re: Game 4 - Oklahoma City Thunder vs Golden State Warriors 

Post#3 » by kdthunderup » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:48 am

retrobro90 wrote:First game I've seen from Giddey so far where he looked sped up and a little uncomfortable on offense. Thought he forced the issue on one floater in particular. Wasn't bad overall. Just noticeably a little shakier than previous performances where he looked the part of a high level game manager.

I noticed this mostly happened when Draymond was in the vicinity defending. He was crazy good at blowing up all the PnR he was trying to get going. If Giddey can develop and off the dribble jumper it will help him against the top defenders.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder