2008 Aussie Open

A place to talk about sports that are not covered by other forums and the gateway to other sports getting their own forums.

Moderators: Doctor MJ, kdawg32086

federer
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#81 » by federer » Sat Feb 2, 2008 5:21 am

-MetA4- wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Federer used to be a huge a-hole during his earlier years and I find it ridiculous when someone states that 20 year old Djokovic is arrogant and Federer is this great display of sportmanship, when in reality Federer was just as arrogant and used to have tantrums on the court in his earlier years. Federer became this great sportsman after he became a dominant player and no one was able to challenge him.

No, that's not true. It's been well documented that Federer has said he used to throw bad tantrums when he was a young junior player, and then he decided to change his ways also when he was a young junior. He still has temper tantrums, even during his dominant years he's gotten frustrated, but nothing extreme, just some racquet dropping or throwing or screaming and it's seldom.

As for Djokovic, it seemed to me as if he wanted the crowd to go against him, to get that me against the world mentality. There were some blatant moves by him that would obviously incite the crowd.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Post#82 » by TNBT » Sat Feb 2, 2008 8:57 am

federer wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

No, that's not true. It's been well documented that Federer has said he used to throw bad tantrums when he was a young junior player, and then he decided to change his ways also when he was a young junior. He still has temper tantrums, even during his dominant years he's gotten frustrated, but nothing extreme, just some racquet dropping or throwing or screaming and it's seldom.

As for Djokovic, it seemed to me as if he wanted the crowd to go against him, to get that me against the world mentality. There were some blatant moves by him that would obviously incite the crowd.

Roger? Is that really you?
federer
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#83 » by federer » Sat Feb 2, 2008 6:30 pm

yup, Heyooo
RockTHECasbah
Lead Assistant
And1: 10

Post#84 » by RockTHECasbah » Sat Feb 2, 2008 6:55 pm

haha, I love the arrogance, its great
Know anyone who is disabled? has an addiction?
HandyTax - Your Canadian Disability Tax Credit Consultants
http://www.handytax.ca
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Post#85 » by TNBT » Sun Feb 3, 2008 1:51 am

federer wrote:yup, Heyooo

:rofl:

Return to General Other Sports Talk