Roland Garros 2012

A place to talk about sports that are not covered by other forums and the gateway to other sports getting their own forums.

Moderators: Doctor MJ, kdawg32086

va-mos
Banned User
And1: 16

Re: Roland Garros 2012 

Post#141 » by va-mos » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:31 am

raptor21_85 wrote:i dunno ou guys, but Rafa and Roger are players who are very patient and never complain or show their emotions ala Youzhny, Djoker,...

I saw Rafa, for the first time, going nuts and losing his mind when Djoker won 8 consecutive games..

Nadal goes nuts when he complains to the chair umpire about things. He doesn't hold back or try to act polite. He has done it every year of his career 1-3 times per year I think. He had good reason to in the RG final, because the balls were playing like heavy sponges. I know its ok to play in the rain on clay, but not for entire sets. If the ball is like a heavy sponge it is impossible to properly utilize top spin/kick. So that would mean only the flat-hitter can play with any normality. I'm not sure if you want a French Open decided that way.
angelabarnes38
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Roland Garros 2012 

Post#142 » by angelabarnes38 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:54 am

I really want to see a Djokovic-Nadal final. Roland Garros has such spectacular tennis surfaces, and always provides a hell of a tournament. There's no reason for me not to expect the game's two best players to make it to the final round.

Return to General Other Sports Talk