Moderators: VCfor3, SD2042

RingoKid
Junior
And1: 62

Re: Woj: Smart to Memphis 

Post#41 » by RingoKid » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:25 pm

esvl wrote:
RingoKid wrote:
esvl wrote:Let’s trade this clown. And cut Rose. Veterans do not automatically means leaders.

Maybe the team will listen to Smart cos it appears they've tuned Jenkins out.

Grizz coach is the biggest clown followed by its superstar gangsta point guard on suspension.

No personal attacks. -VC

No personal attacks. -VC
RingoKid
Junior

Post#42 » by RingoKid » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:48 pm

esvl wrote:
RingoKid wrote:
esvl wrote:Let’s trade this clown. And cut Rose. Veterans do not automatically means leaders.

Grizz coach is the biggest clown followed by its superstar gangsta point guard on suspension.

No personal attacks. -VC

No personal attacks. -VC
esvl
Sixth Man
And1: 391

Post#43 » by esvl » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:52 pm

RingoKid wrote:
esvl wrote:
RingoKid wrote:

No personal attacks. -VC

No personal attacks. -VC

No personal attacks. -VC
RingoKid
Junior

Post#44 » by RingoKid » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 pm

esvl wrote:My problem is that you disrespected Ja and keep firing Jenkins at the speed of 100 times per day. Stop doing this and we will have no problems. I doubt though you care.

Ja disrespected the organization, the league, his coach, his team and his family by pulling some dumbass strip club gangsta ****.

Barely one post a day I'm calling for Coach to get fired and it's warranted. I'm not gonna stop til we're above .500.

Find a better way to deal with your problems and stop trying to make me one of them.

I do care, but like Smart feels about the teams play, I feel about Jenkins coaching. It's high-school grade embarrassing.

We can do better!
esvl
Sixth Man

Post#45 » by esvl » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:43 pm

RingoKid wrote:
esvl wrote:My problem is that you disrespected Ja and keep firing Jenkins at the speed of 100 times per day. Stop doing this and we will have no problems. I doubt though you care.

Ja disrespected the organization, the league, his coach, his team and his family by pulling some dumbass strip club gangsta ****.

Barely one post a day I'm calling for Coach to get fired and it's warranted. I'm not gonna stop til we're above .500.

Find a better way to deal with your problems and stop trying to make me one of them.

I do care, but like Smart feels about the teams play, I feel about Jenkins coaching. It's high-school grade embarrassing.

We can do better!

No personal attacks. -VC
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Post#46 » by VCfor3 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:45 am

esvl wrote:
RingoKid wrote:

Both of you chill on the personal attacks. Disagreements are fine, criticizing pretty much any aspect of the team is fine, but keep it civil. Otherwise I have to start handing out official warnings and/or timeouts.
RingoKid
Junior

Post#47 » by RingoKid » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:36 am

Allgood !
esvl
Sixth Man

Post#48 » by esvl » Fri May 10, 2024 2:07 pm

I have to admit that there is something satisfying to me when I see Boston struggling with Jrue extended.
psman2
General Manager
And1: 4,965

Post#49 » by psman2 » Sat May 11, 2024 3:32 pm

esvl wrote:I have to admit that there is something satisfying to me when I see Boston struggling with Jrue extended.

I don't think Jrue's extension is going to age well either. But Boston got a little lucky with Derrick White moving up a tier, however that is going to come with a new big contract after next season.
esvl
Sixth Man

Post#50 » by esvl » Sat May 11, 2024 4:49 pm

psman2 wrote:
esvl wrote:I have to admit that there is something satisfying to me when I see Boston struggling with Jrue extended.

I don't think Jrue's extension is going to age well either. But Boston got a little lucky with Derrick White moving up a tier, however that is going to come with a new big contract after next season.

I am comparing Smart and Jrue. D.White would remain in both options.
esvl
Sixth Man

Post#51 » by esvl » Sat May 11, 2024 4:51 pm

We got Smart cheap given that Tyus failed and both picks are low on weak drafts.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies

Post#52 » by VCfor3 » Tue May 14, 2024 12:04 am

esvl wrote:We got Smart cheap given that Tyus failed and both picks are low on weak drafts.

I'm still fine with this trade even though Boston cleaned up. KP has been the best player in the deal plus they ended up with the picks somehow ha.
esvl
Sixth Man

Post#53 » by esvl » Tue May 14, 2024 4:20 am

VCfor3 wrote:
esvl wrote:We got Smart cheap given that Tyus failed and both picks are low on weak drafts.

I'm still fine with this trade even though Boston cleaned up. KP has been the best player in the deal plus they ended up with the picks somehow ha.

You wanna KP on this team? I don’t. I am still impressed how he failed in Dallas. What a clown.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies

Post#54 » by VCfor3 » Sun May 19, 2024 1:22 am

esvl wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:

You wanna KP on this team? I don’t. I am still impressed how he failed in Dallas. What a clown.

I'm saying in a vacuum KP is better, not that he is a better fit/player for our team.
esvl
Sixth Man

Post#55 » by esvl » Mon May 20, 2024 12:06 pm

VCfor3 wrote:
esvl wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:I'm still fine with this trade even though Boston cleaned up. KP has been the best player in the deal plus they ended up with the picks somehow ha.

I'm saying in a vacuum KP is better, not that he is a better fit/player for our team.

I got it, though I am probably got too impressed with a couple of examples of Smart delivering in clutch. I doubt KP would be able to provide that kind of value/impact when it is the most necessary despite arguably being a better player overall.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies