ImageImage

Fantasy League Wolves Fan Competition

Moderators: VCfor3, SD2042

KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 5,001

Fantasy League Wolves Fan Competition 

Post#1 » by KGdaBom » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:33 pm

Hey Grizz fans. I started a fantasy league on the Wolves board and honestly we've only had 5 managers show up to play. I thought it might be fun and kind of a competition between fans if some of you would join. Here's the invite the way it was posted on our board.

Hey Fantasy fans. I created a Yahoo basketball league for Real GMers. I'm using standard rules with just a couple exceptions. First I hate the TO cat as it penalizes all players who handle the ball a lot. I substituted A/TO which I understand gives guards a bit of an advantage because they tend to be better at this then forwards and centers. I also made the league Commissioner veto, because I think you can trust me and do we really want to go through league vetos. However, I'm open to doing league Veto and TOs if you all really want them. Draft is currently planned for Saturday, Oct 14th 6PM Minnesota/CDT.

Here's the link to the league. Any questions ask here or in the league.
https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/120125/invitation?key=cdfee3408916d253&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=a0ca002b378efcb3

Of course you don't know me and if you can trust me, but scouts honor I would do a good job handling vetos :lol:

Return to Memphis Grizzlies