ImageImageImageImageImage

LeTravel and the Crab dribble Thread - Wadette Girliman

Moderators: nate33, montestewart, LyricalRico

cavsfan_osiris
Starter
And1: 4

Re: LeTravel and the Crabeliers Thread - The Crab Walk Baby 

Post#161 » by cavsfan_osiris » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:52 pm

It was funny as hell to see LeBron say he didn't travel with a straight face. To try and justify it with calling it a crab dribble made it hilarious.
much respect to the 2011-2012 champions, Miami Heat, well deserved
Manny Phresh
Senior
And1: 15

Post#162 » by Manny Phresh » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:41 am

AgentOvechkin08 wrote:
Manny Phresh wrote:Well if you want to go the championship route we have more titles. The argument your gonna bring up next is that you had the last recent champhionship which is true. But we still have more overall. Jock strap?? really??? Is that the best you could come up with? I'm glad you think Cleveland is dumpster of a city because I'm pretty sure we feel the same way about D.C. :D

You did not just say you have more championships overall....i mean you are just plain stupid or delusional or both. I'd say the third option because
1. Cleveland has like 1 sports title won in the 40s by the indians, which really doesnt count.
2. You really think LeBron is staying in Cleveland. Well in two years you will be the one taking out the tissues. Maybe you can pass some on to other Cavs fans like you or Lebaby himself, since he crys so much.
Oh and i do know nothing about basketball...LeBron has a house in Ohio that is worth 2 million dollars, so he probably wont leave Cleveland, DAMN!! shoulda known that, i do know nothing.

:lol:

really??? one??? For the record Indians have two world series titles. Browns have 8 titles. When did 1 ever equal 10 titles? 2 million dollars or not thats a waste of money and whats being put into it if he's just bolting for New York. I'm stupid but yet I know that 1 doesnt certainly equal 10 hahahahahahahahaha. Get the kleenex ready Agent... I have a feeling tears of misery are gonna be coming out pretty soon from you
BallAboveAll wrote:If you are in a marriage or a serious relationship you have to do crap you don't want to do sometimes. Why? Women can go longer without sex. :lol:
hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Post#163 » by hands11 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 am

Manny Phresh wrote:
AgentOvechkin08 wrote:
Manny Phresh wrote:Well if you want to go the championship route we have more titles. The argument your gonna bring up next is that you had the last recent champhionship which is true. But we still have more overall. Jock strap?? really??? Is that the best you could come up with? I'm glad you think Cleveland is dumpster of a city because I'm pretty sure we feel the same way about D.C. :D

You did not just say you have more championships overall....i mean you are just plain stupid or delusional or both. I'd say the third option because
1. Cleveland has like 1 sports title won in the 40s by the indians, which really doesnt count.
2. You really think LeBron is staying in Cleveland. Well in two years you will be the one taking out the tissues. Maybe you can pass some on to other Cavs fans like you or Lebaby himself, since he crys so much.
Oh and i do know nothing about basketball...LeBron has a house in Ohio that is worth 2 million dollars, so he probably wont leave Cleveland, DAMN!! shoulda known that, i do know nothing.

:lol:

really??? one??? For the record Indians have two world series titles. Browns have 8 titles. When did 1 ever equal 10 titles? 2 million dollars or not thats a waste of money and whats being put into it if he's just bolting for New York. I'm stupid but yet I know that 1 doesnt certainly equal 10 hahahahahahahahaha. Get the kleenex ready Agent... I have a feeling tears of misery are gonna be coming out pretty soon from you

Just wondering with all this talk about his 2 million dollar house like that means anything.

You are saying that he won't be able to sell it if he wants because no one would want to live in a house that has crabs dribble ?
Severn Hoos
Lead Assistant
And1: 222

Post#164 » by Severn Hoos » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:57 pm

Manny Phresh wrote:really??? one??? For the record Indians have two world series titles. Browns have 8 titles. When did 1 ever equal 10 titles? 2 million dollars or not thats a waste of money and whats being put into it if he's just bolting for New York. I'm stupid but yet I know that 1 doesnt certainly equal 10 hahahahahahahahaha. Get the kleenex ready Agent... I have a feeling tears of misery are gonna be coming out pretty soon from you

Ladies and gentlemen, the comic stylings of Manny Phresh!!!!!!

Dude, you're upset because he didn't give your Indians credit for a World Series win that took place in 1920? Really??? Do you remember that team? And the Browns certainly were a great team in the 50s - but I think it's a bit much to claim 8 titles, since 4 of those were in the All-America Football Conference. Ever heard of it? Yeah, I didn't think so. Now the 4 NFL titles were legit, but counting AAFC titles is like counting WNBA titles. Who cares?

So to recap - the Indians have been playing baseball for 108 seasons with 2 titles. The Browns have been playing in the NFL for 59 years and have 4 titles. The Cavaliers have been in the NBA for 38 years and have 0 titles.

That's 205 seasons of major sports competition, with 6 titles to show for it. For comparison, Boston has 6 titles in this decade alone.

And since 1964, those three teams have competed in 126 seasons and have............ ZERO titles.

In case you want to take a stroll down memory lane, here's ESPN's take on Cleveland's stellar sports history (at least there's one place where Cleveland came in 1st!):

http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/sto ... /cleveland
"A society that puts equality - in the sense of equality of outcome - ahead of freedom will end up with neither equality nor freedom. The use of force to achieve equality will destroy freedom" Milton Friedman, Free to Choose
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 9,191

Post#165 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:36 pm

BEFORE

Ernest Byner had the Dog Pound barking tears after his fumble.

AFTER

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Byner

Byner was traded to the Washington Redskins before the start of the 1989 season for running back Mike Oliphant. In Super Bowl XXVI, in 1992, he caught a touchdown pass in the first quarter, and the Redskins won, giving him the NFL Championship he could not win with the Browns.

Byner was a Pro Bowl selection in 1990 when he ranked fourth in the NFL with 1,219 yards rushing and in 1991 when he ranked fifth in the NFL with 1,048 yards rushing. His time with the Redskins earned him a position as one of the franchise's 70 Greatest Redskins.

I would like to say thank you, Manny Phresh, because this is the most fun I've had this NBA season. Your posts inspire me. :)
Bye bye Beal.
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,466

Post#166 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:BEFORE

AFTER

Byner was traded to the Washington Redskins before the start of the 1989 season for running back Mike Oliphant. In Super Bowl XXVI, in 1992, he caught a touchdown pass in the first quarter, and the Redskins won, giving him the NFL Championship he could not win with the Browns.

Byner was a Pro Bowl selection in 1990 when he ranked fourth in the NFL with 1,219 yards rushing and in 1991 when he ranked fifth in the NFL with 1,048 yards rushing. His time with the Redskins earned him a position as one of the franchise's 70 Greatest Redskins.

I would like to say thank you, Manny Phresh, because this is the most fun I've had this NBA season. Your posts inspire me. :)

CCJ for HOF
In Rizzo we trust
BigA
Analyst
And1: 997

Post#167 » by BigA » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Yeah, the Browns had to leave Cleveland to win a Super Bowl, and today the ex-Browns stand 2 wins away from another Lombardi trophy.

Plus, how many WNBA Attendance Title banners does Cleveland have hanging in the rafters? On second thought, let's forget that one...
hands11
Banned User

Post#168 » by hands11 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:24 pm

hands11 wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:I want King Crabby to do a Travelocity commercial.

Come on JWiz.

Don't tease us with such an awesome idea and then not post a pic you worked up.

That's awesome.

JWiz... Don't make me beg. We need a travelosity graphic with LeTravel.

Also, when did you'll become such a tough crowd? No comment on my nice Cleavageland pics and Lebron's house having Crab dribble in it?
fishercob
RealGM
And1: 1,571

Post#169 » by fishercob » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Bron Bron needs to come get some home cooking in Tenleytown!

"Some people have a way with words....some people....not have way."
— Steve Martin
AgentOvechkin08
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#170 » by AgentOvechkin08 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:48 pm

When I was saying how many championships Cleveland has won, i didnt count NFL titles. The Browns of CLEVELAND have NO Super Bowls, no NBA titles, ancient baseball titles (2).

Redskins have 3 SB (2 NFL titles)

Bullets/Wizards have 1 title

Orioles/Nationals have a handful combined (Nationals = senators)

Also its funny how you still think he is staying in Cleveland and think I AM going to be crying. HAHA
why would I be the least bit sad if he stays, which isnt even happening.

I know a healthy wizards team could beat the Traveliers and King Crab/Baby/Traveler.
3 playoff series in a row is a fluke because:
1st series: LeBron gets a way with like 8 steps on the one game winner and a million other "crab dribbles" to get to the rim in that series with tap fouls. (hey, it was his first playoff series, David Stern had to let him advance at least 1 round)

2nd series: Wiz not even close to full strength, only Jamison who almost was able to pull a couple wins out himself.

3rd series: Butler and Arenas played hurt, Arenas eventually left never was 100%.

I know a healthy wiz team >>>>>>> traveliers
GO SKINS
GO WIZ
GO CAPS

GO DC BABY

maybe the Nats, in like 10 years
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#171 » by Manny Phresh » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:48 am

AgentOvechkin08 wrote:When I was saying how many championships Cleveland has won, i didnt count NFL titles. The Browns of CLEVELAND have NO Super Bowls, no NBA titles, ancient baseball titles (2).

Redskins have 3 SB (2 NFL titles)

Bullets/Wizards have 1 title

Orioles/Nationals have a handful combined (Nationals = senators)

Also its funny how you still think he is staying in Cleveland and think I AM going to be crying. HAHA
why would I be the least bit sad if he stays, which isnt even happening.

I know a healthy wizards team could beat the Traveliers and King Crab/Baby/Traveler.
3 playoff series in a row is a fluke because:
1st series: LeBron gets a way with like 8 steps on the one game winner and a million other "crab dribbles" to get to the rim in that series with tap fouls. (hey, it was his first playoff series, David Stern had to let him advance at least 1 round)

2nd series: Wiz not even close to full strength, only Jamison who almost was able to pull a couple wins out himself.

3rd series: Butler and Arenas played hurt, Arenas eventually left never was 100%.

I know a healthy wiz team >>>>>>> traveliers

They are still titles regardless if they are not super bowls or not. The Wizards injury free have great offense. Maybe they do beat the Cavs if healthy, I don't know. Maybe it'll happen next season.
BallAboveAll wrote:If you are in a marriage or a serious relationship you have to do crap you don't want to do sometimes. Why? Women can go longer without sex. :lol:
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#172 » by Manny Phresh » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:58 am

AFTER

I think I'm gonna have more fun this season and despite my trollish actions I really hope you guys get healthy really
hands11
Banned User

Post#173 » by hands11 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:20 am

Manny Phresh wrote:

AFTER

I think I'm gonna have more fun this season and despite my trollish actions I really hope you guys get healthy really

Manny makes it to VIP troll list. Classy move Manny.

It's all in good fun. Come on. Post a funny picture of LeTravel. It's cathartic. You'll enjoy it.
sashae
Bench Warmer
And1: 94

Post#174 » by sashae » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:06 pm

ernie grunfeld: the perpetual dumpster fire of general management
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#175 » by JWizmentality » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:49 pm

hands11 wrote:
hands11 wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:I want King Crabby to do a Travelocity commercial.

Come on JWiz.

Don't tease us with such an awesome idea and then not post a pic you worked up.

That's awesome.

JWiz... Don't make me beg. We need a travelosity graphic with LeTravel.

Also, when did you'll become such a tough crowd? No comment on my nice Cleavageland pics and Lebron's house having Crab dribble in it?

Hey man, I can only do so much. :wink:
LyricalRico
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 785

Post#176 » by LyricalRico » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:17 pm

BigA wrote:Plus, how many WNBA Attendance Title banners does Cleveland have hanging in the rafters? On second thought, let's forget that one...

:rofl:
MJG
Assistant Coach
And1: 151

Post#177 » by MJG » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:00 pm

yungal07
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#178 » by yungal07 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:12 pm

fishercob wrote:Bron Bron needs to come get some home cooking in Tenleytown!

lol
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,365

Post#179 » by Kanyewest » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:29 pm

miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#180 » by miller31time » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Kanyewest wrote:Image

He also blamed it completely on his "cold".....

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=871572

Return to Washington Wizards