ImageImageImageImageImage

GT #42: Nuggets @ Bullets 6 PM (MSN/980 AM)

Moderators: montestewart, LyricalRico, nate33

Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,364

Re: GT #42: Nuggets @ Bullets 6 PM (MSN/980 AM) 

Post#21 » by Kanyewest » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:47 am

CntOutSmrtCrazy wrote:So is Deni injured or are we starting to assume that he tried to send WUJ's wife a DM?

At least nine minutes less than every other starter... I'm going to almost have to give the benefit of the doubt that at this point, it is a direct order from Dawkins to showcase everyone else in the starting lineup. Again no one is saying he is having the greatest shooting night, but on only 5 shots, and still leads the team in rebounds in only 18 minutes and has once again the best +/- among the starters.

Poole played 10 more minutes had the same amount of points (4), was even worse from the field (1-7), had 0 assists (2 TOs), 1 reb, and 4 personal fouls.... :o :o :o

You've got to be fXcking kidding me at this point. Poole isn't even tradeable and Deni can play the 2, what is up with this imbalance?

It seems like they gave Deni's minutes to Bilal. Kuzma only played 33 minutes. Perhaps Deni is dealing with some sort or injury off a back to back.
CntOutSmrtCrazy
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,159

Post#22 » by CntOutSmrtCrazy » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:22 pm

Kanyewest wrote:
CntOutSmrtCrazy wrote:So is Deni injured or are we starting to assume that he tried to send WUJ's wife a DM?

At least nine minutes less than every other starter... I'm going to almost have to give the benefit of the doubt that at this point, it is a direct order from Dawkins to showcase everyone else in the starting lineup. Again no one is saying he is having the greatest shooting night, but on only 5 shots, and still leads the team in rebounds in only 18 minutes and has once again the best +/- among the starters.

Poole played 10 more minutes had the same amount of points (4), was even worse from the field (1-7), had 0 assists (2 TOs), 1 reb, and 4 personal fouls.... :o :o :o

You've got to be fXcking kidding me at this point. Poole isn't even tradeable and Deni can play the 2, what is up with this imbalance?

It seems like they gave Deni's minutes to Bilal. Kuzma only played 33 minutes. Perhaps Deni is dealing with some sort or injury off a back to back.

If I haven't heard about an injury, I'm assuming that isn't the case, but maybe there's something there. No way he should be playing the third fewest minutes on the team, he should be an automatic 30 minutes.

Even if Bilal was given minutes, Poole should be the one donating them, not Deni. Deni and Bilal are more than capable of manning the 2-3 with Poole being plain awful. We aren't going to be able to trade Poole this deadline either unless we somehow attach him to a Kuzma trade, so what's the point of showcasing him any further? It's doing us a disservice at this point to let Poole be this bad.
dckingsfan
RealGM
And1: 16,153

Post#23 » by dckingsfan » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:38 pm

CntOutSmrtCrazy wrote:
Kanyewest wrote:

If I haven't heard about an injury, I'm assuming that isn't the case, but maybe there's something there. No way he should be playing the third fewest minutes on the team, he should be an automatic 30 minutes.

Even if Bilal was given minutes, Poole should be the one donating them, not Deni. Deni and Bilal are more than capable of manning the 2-3 with Poole being plain awful. We aren't going to be able to trade Poole this deadline either unless we somehow attach him to a Kuzma trade, so what's the point of showcasing him any further? It's doing us a disservice at this point to let Poole be this bad.

Sometimes it is best to be benched when you are playing team ball...

After all, it wasn't like we were outrebounded in the game :) Deni only had 8 rebounds.

Fun fact, Deni's DRB% is the same as Gafford's. They lead the team.
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,364

Post#24 » by Kanyewest » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:31 pm

CntOutSmrtCrazy wrote:
Kanyewest wrote:

Might be some form of load management. The only time Deni played fewer minutes was against the Hawks where he played 16 minutes against the Hawks which was also a back to back.

Return to Washington Wizards