OK, enough of this Crabalier.

More pictures and funny quotes please.

Lets not let this guy ruin our fun.
Manny Phresh
Senior
And1: 15

Re: LeTravel and the Crabeliers Thread - The Crab Walk Baby 

Post#102 » by Manny Phresh » Wed Jan 7, 2009 7:33 pm

hands11 wrote:OK, enough of this Crabalier.

Crabalier??? Sounds like Sour Grapes to me. I mean if this is the only way you guys learn to cope with defeat then I guess can understand
BallAboveAll wrote:If you are in a marriage or a serious relationship you have to do crap you don't want to do sometimes. Why? Women can go longer without sex. :lol:
NbdyBeatsTheWiz
Sixth Man
And1: 105

Post#103 » by NbdyBeatsTheWiz » Wed Jan 7, 2009 8:08 pm

Manny Phresh wrote:

Crabalier??? Sounds like Sour Grapes to me. I mean if this is the only way you guys learn to cope with defeat then I guess can understand

Sour grapes? defeat? Man, and to think I thought 'The Crab Walk' this entire flippin thread is specifically referencing led to a Wizards win. Huh. I must have been watching another game altogether, my apologies Mr. Phresh.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#104 » by miller31time » Wed Jan 7, 2009 8:14 pm

fishercob wrote:Let's not be distracted from the point of this thread -- not that Cleveland is a worthless cesspool -- but rather than Crybaby James (despite his greatness) is somewhat of a joke.

From the WireTap this AM:

Despite being called for traveling and then being mocked by Wizard players over the move that LeBron James has labeled the 'crab dribble', the move is here to stay, the Associated Press is reporting.

"I've done that move plenty of times, and I believe it's a good move," he said after practice on Tuesday. "If they called it more consistently, then I guess it ain't a good move then, and I'll change my game. But it's not called consistently."

James is not surprised that the traveling call with the game on the line has made the news.

"Everything I do is a big deal," James said, smiling. "It's easy for people who don't play the game of basketball to say something about a certain move. You hear all the people on SportsCenter talk about it, but they've never touched a basketball in their lives. They just report about it."

Man, he's so arrogant and out of touch that he should run for office. Don't play that game?? Half of the reason basketball is so popular is because so many people play and have played it. We can all appreciate how amazing these guys are because of our relatable experiences playing pickup, high school, intramural, college ball, church league or whatever.

He's right that some of the blame falls on the officials for not consistently calling him for travelling. He's going to wish he was more careful what he wished for, though.

To sum up: great player. arrogant whiner. travels a lot.

Someone on the General Board posted that same quote. His response...

Manocad wrote:And it's easy for you to claim it's a good move even though you've never been an NBA official in your life. You just complain about it.

Great logic there, Einstein. Way to put a lot of thought into it.

:lol:

It's funny because we're all Gilbert Arenas fans and we all know that Gil probably has the biggest mouth in the league. But Gilbert is just one big joke and never really takes himself seriously. That's why almost everything he says is funny. But here, you have LeBron taking himself 100% serious, and yet the comedic value of his statements is on par with Gilbert's.
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#105 » by Manny Phresh » Wed Jan 7, 2009 10:02 pm

NbdyBeatsTheWiz wrote:
Manny Phresh wrote:

Sour grapes? defeat? Man, and to think I thought 'The Crab Walk' this entire flippin thread is specifically referencing led to a Wizards win. Huh. I must have been watching another game altogether, my apologies Mr. Phresh.

If that was sarcasm, just know it failed.
BallAboveAll wrote:If you are in a marriage or a serious relationship you have to do crap you don't want to do sometimes. Why? Women can go longer without sex. :lol:
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#106 » by JWizmentality » Wed Jan 7, 2009 10:26 pm

Manny Phresh wrote:

You're a closet Wiz fan aren't you. Sure spend alot of time here. What is your mission in this thread exactly? Enlighten me.
dandridge 10
Veteran
And1: 537

Post#107 » by dandridge 10 » Wed Jan 7, 2009 10:40 pm

I respect Lebron a hell of a lot for his game, but he's looking like a complete baffoon right now. Dude, just admit that you traveled and let it be. Although I agree that its helpful to play the game to understand some of its nuances, it doesn't take a player or rocket scientist to see a travel. He traveled period. No question.
Bigmiketruth
Starter
And1: 3

Post#108 » by Bigmiketruth » Wed Jan 7, 2009 10:54 pm

Manny Phresh wrote:Wow... I'd bet you right there watching every minute there of that championship...
This point is "What have you done for me lately?" Or else you guys would still be talking about that one championship right now and wouldn't be so sore about losing.

EDIT: Lol @ You not posting the Wizards record's during that stretch. Equally just as bad hahahahahaha

:lol: point being you're here talking about "it must suck to cheer a losing franchise" and "this is how you cope with losing" when the cavs are all of 5 years from being ass. I didn't have to post the wizards record from that stretch because the win % clearly shows they're right there with the Cavs. Allow me to simplify things for you: if you want to talk like a winner, become a winner first. What have you done for me lately? Congratulations on making it one round further than the wizards last season. Sore about losing? Last I checked, this thread stems from what happened in a game where YOUR squad lost. The sore guy here is the one trying to talk down to the winning team's fans.

miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#109 » by miller31time » Wed Jan 7, 2009 11:13 pm

keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#110 » by keynote » Wed Jan 7, 2009 11:16 pm

I'm just glad our board has mods that allow this guy to say his peace and let his words "remove all doubt," as it were. In comparison, the Red Pen Hall Monitor running the Cavs board would've edited every anti-Cavs sentiment and just about decimated the thread.

Carry on, Cash Money. Following your logic has me taking the circuitous route, but I'm enjoying the scenery.
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
BanndNDC
Lead Assistant
And1: 0

Post#111 » by BanndNDC » Wed Jan 7, 2009 11:21 pm

Manny Phresh wrote:If that was sarcasm, just know it failed.

just so you know. the inability to recognize sarcasm is an indicator of frontotemporal dementia.
http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/2428 ... g-dementia

the diagnostic criteria for determining this form of dementia include some features you have manifested in this thread.

including:
early decline in social interpersonal contact
early emotional blunting
early loss of insight

"...it's been years since medical school, so remind me. Disemboweling in your species, fatal or non-fatal? "
Until Grunfeld goes there is no rebuild.
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,361

Post#112 » by Kanyewest » Wed Jan 7, 2009 11:35 pm

Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#113 » by Manny Phresh » Wed Jan 7, 2009 11:45 pm

Bigmiketruth wrote:
Manny Phresh wrote:Wow... I'd bet you right there watching every minute there of that championship...
This point is "What have you done for me lately?" Or else you guys would still be talking about that one championship right now and wouldn't be so sore about losing.

EDIT: Lol @ You not posting the Wizards record's during that stretch. Equally just as bad hahahahahaha

:lol: point being you're here talking about "it must suck to cheer a losing franchise" and "this is how you cope with losing" when the cavs are all of 5 years from being ass. I didn't have to post the wizards record from that stretch because the win % clearly shows they're right there with the Cavs. Allow me to simplify things for you: if you want to talk like a winner, become a winner first. What have you done for me lately? Congratulations on making it one round further than the wizards last season. Sore about losing? Last I checked, this thread stems from what happened in a game where YOUR squad lost. The sore guy here is the one trying to talk down to the winning team's fans.

You won one game outta the many times we won and put you guys off the playoffs and you guys still have the nerve to talk. Why would I be sore? Trust me the Cavs have did way more than the Wiz considering that their weren't even fans in Gund Arena prior to LeBron being there. I personally have no sour grapes, it was just one game. But i guess to you guys, this is like your NBA Finals. So I'll let you guys enjoy it while we go play for the real one.
hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Post#114 » by hands11 » Wed Jan 7, 2009 11:46 pm

nate33 wrote:Here's an oldie but goodie. Another Lebron "crab step":

Yeah, that's the best way to get an open shot.

Drive, shot, pump fake, then when the player reacts to block your shot, just step to the left, step the right, take two more steps and your open. Amazingly spectacular.

THE NBA. Where LaTravel Happens
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#115 » by Manny Phresh » Wed Jan 7, 2009 11:47 pm

JWizmentality wrote:
Manny Phresh wrote:

You're a closet Wiz fan aren't you. Sure spend alot of time here. What is your mission in this thread exactly? Enlighten me.

Haha I've been here for a day... I guess thats alot of time however you D.C. people figure
hands11
Banned User

Post#116 » by hands11 » Wed Jan 7, 2009 11:51 pm

ZonkertheBrainless wrote:Note that both hands are on the ball on step one, because Butler forced him to the side, disrupting his rhythm. Otherwise it probly woulda been a good play.

Phil really disappointed me last game. Him and Buck were talking about.
hands11
Banned User

Post#117 » by hands11 » Wed Jan 7, 2009 11:56 pm

Manny Phresh wrote:

Cope. Hey, we won. And everyone who knows anything says we beat you'll back in Cleveland also.

And we don't even have Haywood or Gil and we are playing a bunch of young players and a guy that has been with us like 2 weeks ..... Dude. Wake up and smell the crab.
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#118 » by JWizmentality » Thu Jan 8, 2009 1:16 am

Manny Phresh wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:
Manny Phresh wrote:

Haha I've been here for a day... I guess thats alot of time however you D.C. people figure

Wasn't referring to total time, you know I was being figurative. Your amount of posts...oh nevermind.

Can't argue with children.
NbdyBeatsTheWiz
Sixth Man
And1: 105

Post#119 » by NbdyBeatsTheWiz » Thu Jan 8, 2009 3:29 am

Bigmiketruth wrote:Sore about losing? Last I checked, this thread stems from what happened in a game where YOUR squad lost. The sore guy here is the one trying to talk down to the winning team's fans.

My mizza my Manny, seeing as you aren't versed in sarcasm, here it is in plain english thanks to Big Mike.

Now go watch your Drew Carey DVDs, play crab soccer with your kid sister, or listen to the Big Tymers, whatever it is you do up there when you aren't coping with an L by trolling realgm boards.

I wash my hands cause I actually have work tomorrow, but I do agree with keynote cause I'm glad we let you hang around. :wave:
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#120 » by Manny Phresh » Thu Jan 8, 2009 3:56 am

You guys sure told me

hahahahahahahahahaha

I'll let you guys waddle in your happiness that probably lasted oh say not to long... Back to losing ways

Return to Washington Wizards