Moderators: montestewart, LyricalRico, nate33

Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 9,148

Re: LeTravel and the Crabeliers Thread - The Crab Walk Baby 

Post#121 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Jan 8, 2009 4:04 am

Manny Phresh wrote:You guys sure told me

hahahahahahahahahaha

I'll let you guys waddle in your happiness that probably lasted oh say not to long... Back to losing ways

You're starting to troll when all you've got is to taunt a Wizards loss.

We, on the other hand, are not trolling when we state in our own forum that Lebron is a crybaby and his team got outplayed two times in a row by the Wizards.

When we ridicule his arrogance, or in this case his ignorance of what a travel is, we're stating opinions that we can back up.

I think he's stupid to criticize the very league that has let him travel for so many year. I expect he's really sorry already about the "Crab Dribble" defense. Kind of reminded me of O.J. about to cry before the judge that he "Didn't know he was doing anything wrong".

Just like O.J., your boy Lebron DID do something wrong.

So, as I get back in the mood after watching the Wizards lose, I'll be feeling really smug inside now that I know you're nothing but a troll, Phresh, and your boy is a crying, crab-walking, "They're trying to hurt me", ....

I'm out, Phresh.
Bye bye Beal.
hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Post#122 » by hands11 » Thu Jan 8, 2009 4:05 am

hahahahahahahahahaha

I'll let you guys waddle in your happiness that probably lasted oh say not to long... Back to losing ways

Welcome officially worn out.

Glad you stopped by. Hopefully the fact that our mods didn't boot you showed that we at least have class even if us having a little fun at your stars expense bother you.

We have some rebuilding to do. See you next year when we have our stars, then we will see what happens in the playoffs.
P'Oed
Rookie
And1: 81

Post#123 » by P'Oed » Thu Jan 8, 2009 4:16 am

you guys suck at this! You're just supposed to keep posting various pictures of crabs every time he posts and make fun of the fact that his username is "Manny Phresh." Don't you guys know anything?!

hands11
Banned User

Post#124 » by hands11 » Thu Jan 8, 2009 4:44 am

There were two little crabs who met in Florida every year. One year when they arrived, one little crab was shivering terribly. The other crab asked why and he said, "I got a ride here on a man's moustache. He drove so fast, I was freezing."

"Well," the other crab said, "why don't you hide up a lady's skirt next year. Then you won't be as cold."

The little crab said, "Hey, that isn't a bad idea."

A year later, the two crabs met at the same place, and the one little crab was shivering very badly again. The other crab asked if he had taken his advice and he said, "Yeah, I went and hid up a lady's skirt, but when I woke up in the morning I was on that's guy's moustache again!"
Manny Phresh
Senior
And1: 15

Post#125 » by Manny Phresh » Thu Jan 8, 2009 4:47 am

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:

hahahahahahahahahaha

We, on the other hand, are not trolling when we state in our own forum that Lebron is a crybaby and his team got outplayed two times in a row by the Wizards.

When we ridicule his arrogance, or in this case his ignorance of what a travel is, we're stating opinions that we can back up.

I think he's stupid to criticize the very league that has let him travel for so many year. I expect he's really sorry already about the "Crab Dribble" defense. Kind of reminded me of O.J. about to cry before the judge that he "Didn't know he was doing anything wrong".

So, as I get back in the mood after watching the Wizards lose, I'll be feeling really smug inside now that I know you're nothing but a troll, Phresh, and your boy is a crying, crab-walking, "They're trying to hurt me", ....

I'm out, Phresh.

Well if you wanna continue making pointless threads like this go right ahead. I know you guys will get over it in time. And no I'm not a troll, I just hate fans that talk trash for no reason. But its whatever... Good day to all you guys. I hope all the Wizards get healthy so we can play them in a series and settle it once and for it. It's been great chatting with you guys
BallAboveAll wrote:If you are in a marriage or a serious relationship you have to do crap you don't want to do sometimes. Why? Women can go longer without sex. :lol:
hands11
Banned User

Post#126 » by hands11 » Thu Jan 8, 2009 4:49 am

Manny Phresh wrote:

hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm out, Phresh.

Well if you wanna continue making pointless threads like this go right ahead. I know you guys will get over it in time. And no I'm not a troll, I just hate fans that talk trash for no reason. But its whatever... Good day to all you guys. I hope all the Wizards get healthy so we can play them in a series and settle it once and for it. It's been great chatting with you guys

Good deal. Thanks for stopping buy. Have fun in the playoffs.
hands11
Banned User

Post#127 » by hands11 » Thu Jan 8, 2009 4:51 am

Now where were we again.

oh yeah

Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 9,148

Post#128 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Jan 8, 2009 5:27 am

Manny Phresh wrote:

Don't go away mad.

Maryland's got some great CRABS that you can receive shipped "phresh" overnight.
Bye bye Beal.
mohammed10
Assistant Coach
And1: 155

Post#129 » by mohammed10 » Thu Jan 8, 2009 7:33 am

Maryland's got some great CRABS that you can receive shipped "phresh" overnight.

:bowdown:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

'If' - by Rudyard Kipling
keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#130 » by keynote » Thu Jan 8, 2009 1:29 pm

I dunno. Perhaps LeBron is on to something. The Wizards trainers should definitely incorporate this exercise into the team's workout regimen.

Combat Fitness : Crab Walk

A little similar to the bear walk. Get into the reverse press up position then walk around on your hands and feet, excellent for tricep endurance.

Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
Severn Hoos
Lead Assistant
And1: 222

Post#131 » by Severn Hoos » Thu Jan 8, 2009 1:33 pm

It's good to see Chase Budinger is working on his post-college career options, since "NBA player" seems to be slipping away....
"A society that puts equality - in the sense of equality of outcome - ahead of freedom will end up with neither equality nor freedom. The use of force to achieve equality will destroy freedom" Milton Friedman, Free to Choose
queridiculo
RealGM
And1: 9,074

Post#132 » by queridiculo » Thu Jan 8, 2009 6:25 pm

long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,466

Post#133 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Thu Jan 8, 2009 6:49 pm

Hermit. Did those dancers have one or two hands on the balls prior to starting their dancing motion?
In Rizzo we trust
Zerocious
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#134 » by Zerocious » Thu Jan 8, 2009 7:35 pm

The number of steps determining whether it is a travel or not are the ones taken after the last bounce of the ball. Your foot has to leave the floor before the ball leaves the floor or it is considered a step, and in this case it is obvious he starts taking his first step as the ball leaves the floor, puts his foot on the floor as he picks up the ball and then continues to take two more steps. easy as pie, walk is a walk, case closed! i can't believe he wasn't checking his lip for a blatand attack on his life after the call went the other way. And what the hell is wrong with coach brown storming on the court after a offensive foul, even if it wasn't a good call, the dude way over reacts when it concerns lebron. what a kiss ass
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#135 » by miller31time » Thu Jan 8, 2009 11:01 pm

dandridge 10
Veteran
And1: 537

Post#136 » by dandridge 10 » Thu Jan 8, 2009 11:26 pm

LMAO...this thread reminds me while I still come on this forum. At the very least, its always entertaining.
hands11
Banned User

Post#137 » by hands11 » Fri Jan 9, 2009 12:03 am

opps
hands11
Banned User

Post#138 » by hands11 » Fri Jan 9, 2009 12:05 am

If your going to walk, do it with a crab dribble.

hands11 wrote:Image
FreeBalling
Starter
And1: 218

Post#139 » by FreeBalling » Fri Jan 9, 2009 1:33 am

miller31time wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jvcfouEiSw&feature=channel_page

El Oh El

Two thumbs up. :falloff:
FINAL UPDATE
With full military honors, Master Sgt. James W Holt was laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery today. May 15
You Are Not Forgotten
RIP Master Sergent Holt :usa:

The ultimate sacrifice http://taskforceomegainc.org/H061.html
AgentOvechkin08
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#140 » by AgentOvechkin08 » Fri Jan 9, 2009 2:40 am

Like i said before i CANT WAIT til LeBron leaves Cleveland and that city going back to the sports dump it always was. Its so entertaining that Phresh and all the other cavs fans think LeBron is going to stay in Cleveland. He only said he might consider a extension this summer so the questions would stop about 2010. The Cavs can give him a longer deal in the end but he is going to NY. They are going to have a ton of cap room as we already know, and will be able to sign LeBron + another start player (CB4, DW3) + Steve nash cheap. That way LeBron will have a real chance of winning a title.

Oh and i have always wanted to say, Letravel stole that chalk thing from KG and now it turned into his own personal shoe commercial...enough said. I just hate that man, or baby.
GO SKINS
GO WIZ
GO CAPS

GO DC BABY

maybe the Nats, in like 10 years

Return to Washington Wizards