Post#181 » by Kanyewest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:26 am

Tyrus Thomas stopped the crab dribble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8UAu4nf9vs
AgentOvechkin08
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Re: LeTravel and the Crabeliers Thread - The Crab Walk Baby 

Post#182 » by AgentOvechkin08 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Kanyewest wrote:Tyrus Thomas stopped the crab dribble.

omg i didnt even notice that he took like 5 steps until i watched that just now. Thank you for that vid, more reason to hate, he gets away with that many steps and still gets his ass blocked. I am surprised they didnt call a foul... :lol:
GO SKINS
GO WIZ
GO CAPS

GO DC BABY

maybe the Nats, in like 10 years
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#183 » by JWizmentality » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:20 am

AgentOvechkin08 wrote:
Kanyewest wrote:Tyrus Thomas stopped the crab dribble.

omg i didnt even notice that he took like 5 steps until i watched that just now. Thank you for that vid, more reason to hate, he gets away with that many steps and still gets his ass blocked. I am surprised they didnt call a foul... :lol:

He whined and b***hed that he was fouled.
tyguy
Pro Prospect
And1: 660

Post#184 » by tyguy » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 am

Maybe there should be a thread on why Caron Butler has been playing like hot steaming garbage lately. Instead there is a 20 page long thread dedicated to a player from another team and even poking fun at the city he plays in....

Caron Butler is killing my fantasy team with his stinky play of late. :evil:
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 9,151

Post#185 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:21 pm

tyguy wrote:Maybe there should be a thread on why Caron Butler has been playing like hot steaming garbage lately. Instead there is a 20 page long thread dedicated to a player from another team and even poking fun at the city he plays in....

I don't know if you're from Cleveland, or a Lebron fan, or that you just don't get that the Wizards playoffs have been ended three years by the same team/player -- only to have the player feel he should be entitled to travel, or that the Wizards were trying to hurt him.

tyguy, I'm a Washington fan that thinks even if Lebron is the best player in the NBA I don't ilke his whining and sense of entitlement. Manny Phresh is to me a fun Cleveland fan who wants to poke fun at the Wizards and say that Cleveland will be playing in the post season.

Every time he does that we give him Lebron/Cleveland put downs. Funny stuff to me.

If you want to see what happened to the last poster that said Caron sucked ...
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=871762&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#p18291011
Bye bye Beal.
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,364

Post#187 » by Kanyewest » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Wow he's soft.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#188 » by miller31time » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Kanyewest wrote:

Wow he's soft.

Nah, just sneaky and manipulative. He acts like he's getting beaten up to try and get "make up calls" the next trip down.

It's smart but it's also pretty underhanded. Something I'd expect Euro players to attempt, not NBA superstars who are supposed to be good enough to rely on their natural talents to win games.
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,364

Post#189 » by Kanyewest » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:14 am

miller31time wrote:
Nah, just sneaky and manipulative. He acts like he's getting beaten up to try and get "make up calls" the next trip down.

It's smart but it's also pretty underhanded. Something I'd expect Euro players to attempt, not NBA superstars who are supposed to be good enough to rely on their natural talents to win games.

The thing is he can't do it the European way, (i.e. flailing his arms in the air) but just looks like a crybaby. Trevor Ariza doesn't even react to getting hit in the head.
FreeBalling
Starter
And1: 218

Post#190 » by FreeBalling » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:50 am

miller31time wrote:
Kanyewest wrote:

Wow he's soft.

This is the guy that going to carry the NBA next? No class, clearly he's no Magic,Bird,MJ or Kobe.

He is the crab step, he is Le-Crab.

FINAL UPDATE
With full military honors, Master Sgt. James W Holt was laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery today. May 15
You Are Not Forgotten
RIP Master Sergent Holt :usa:

The ultimate sacrifice http://taskforceomegainc.org/H061.html
BigA
Analyst
And1: 997

Post#191 » by BigA » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Don't know if it's been posted in this thread, but there's actually a Cavalier Crab Shack restaurant on Ocean Drive in South Beach.

http://miami.about.com/od/userrestauran ... r_user.htm
hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Post#192 » by hands11 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:32 am

And there in lies why it is so ease to hate LeTravel, LaBaby, LaQueen of the Crab Dance.

What an rasss.
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,466

Post#193 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:36 am

I'm glad Rick Barry finally talked about the holes in Le Crustacean's game. No doubt he's talented... but he could be so much better if he would work on his footwork and some of the little things that Barry talks about... going through screens and the like.

He is not helped by the legion of jock sniffers who think he does no wrong and by David Stern's refs who have been giving him veteran deference since day one.
In Rizzo we trust
Manny Phresh
Senior
And1: 15

Post#194 » by Manny Phresh » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
tyguy wrote:Maybe there should be a thread on why Caron Butler has been playing like hot steaming garbage lately. Instead there is a 20 page long thread dedicated to a player from another team and even poking fun at the city he plays in....

I don't know if you're from Cleveland, or a Lebron fan, or that you just don't get that the Wizards playoffs have been ended three years by the same team/player -- only to have the player feel he should be entitled to travel, or that the Wizards were trying to hurt him.

tyguy, I'm a Washington fan that thinks even if Lebron is the best player in the NBA I don't ilke his whining and sense of entitlement. Manny Phresh is to me a fun Cleveland fan who wants to poke fun at the Wizards and say that Cleveland will be playing in the post season.

Every time he does that we give him Lebron/Cleveland put downs. Funny stuff to me.

If you want to see what happened to the last poster that said Caron sucked ...
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=871762&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#p18291011

All that matters is, we're all having fun right?
BallAboveAll wrote:If you are in a marriage or a serious relationship you have to do crap you don't want to do sometimes. Why? Women can go longer without sex. :lol:
bynumsbreakout
Junior
And1: 0

Post#195 » by bynumsbreakout » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:46 pm

I just wanted to drop in and say that this thread is pure entertainment. I came over to this board just to see if you guys had a gamethread up for the game tonight, but came across this instead. :lol:

The butthurt Crabs fans are hilarious! Thanks for killing an hour of my workday.

For the record, I agree completely with all of the opinions about Lebron from the Wiz fans. My team hasn't been knocked out of the playoffs by the Cavs, but yet I hate Lebron just as much as you Wiz fans. There goes the theory of sour grapes as the only reason for a thread like this.

Good luck tonight and here's to your team getting healthy and beating the cavs in the future.
hands11
Banned User

Post#196 » by hands11 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:46 am

bynumsbreakout wrote:I just wanted to drop in and say that this thread is pure entertainment. I came over to this board just to see if you guys had a gamethread up for the game tonight, but came across this instead. :lol:

The butthurt Crabs fans are hilarious! Thanks for killing an hour of my workday.

For the record, I agree completely with all of the opinions about Lebron from the Wiz fans. My team hasn't been knocked out of the playoffs by the Cavs, but yet I hate Lebron just as much as you Wiz fans. There goes the theory of sour grapes as the only reason for a thread like this.

Good luck tonight and here's to your team getting healthy and beating the cavs in the future.

Spread the word. We welcome comments and graphics from the outside world.

Still waiting on our Travelosity graphic if anyone has PS skills.

As for the game tonight. Owwww. Freddy wouldn't want to bath in this much blood. Any chance you'll would take it easy on us ?
Wizards2Lottery
RealGM
And1: 26

Post#197 » by Wizards2Lottery » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Last night was LeTravels first career game winning buzzer beater :lol: :lol: :lol:
No Offense
Assistant Coach
And1: 260

Post#198 » by No Offense » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Gilbert0Arenas wrote:Last night was LeTravels first career game winning buzzer beater :lol: :lol: :lol:

And it gave the Cavs a 24.5 game lead over the Wizards.
hands11
Banned User

Post#199 » by hands11 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Gilbert0Arenas wrote:Last night was LeTravels first career game winning buzzer beater :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you mean by that. He beat us at the buzzer a couple times in the playoffs.
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#200 » by JWizmentality » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:30 pm

hands11 wrote:

What do you mean by that. He beat us at the buzzer a couple times in the playoffs.

A buzzer beater that didn't involve crab dribbling. Probably his first game winning "Jumpshot"

Return to Washington Wizards