ImageImageImageImageImage

LeTravel and the Crab dribble Thread - Wadette Girliman

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Re: LeTravel Dedication Thread - The Crab Walk Baby 

Post#21 » by JWizmentality » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:15 am

tyguy wrote:They have a legit shot every year, the wizards not so much. Maybe if you guys could show some humility. I'ts just silly you have to resort to this bush league garbage. So you dont like the guy who takes out your team every year, but he happens to be arguably the leagues best player and you guys make yourselves look dumb doing this stuff.

Nah Nanny Boo Boo :naaa:
mohammed10
Assistant Coach
And1: 155

Post#22 » by mohammed10 » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:16 am

tyguy wrote:They have a legit shot every year, the wizards not so much. Maybe if you guys could show some humility. I'ts just silly you have to resort to this bush league garbage. So you dont like the guy who takes out your team every year, but he happens to be arguably the leagues best player and you guys make yourselves look dumb doing this stuff.

Umm, no malice intended, but you expect to post on the WIz board, maligning diehard Wiz fans and expect us feel sympathetic a guy who we all agree has enormous talent, but seems to think he DESERVES every call?

Sorry, ain't hapnin' here.
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

'If' - by Rudyard Kipling
mohammed10
Assistant Coach

Post#23 » by mohammed10 » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:17 am

And by the way, when did LeTravel become better than Mamba (Kobe)?

mohammed10
Assistant Coach

Post#24 » by mohammed10 » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:18 am

fishercob wrote:Maybe if your boy had a little more humility, people wouldn't have such a problem with him.

To borrow a phrase from our own Tony Kornheiser, the guy is a preening schmo.

Well said, fish!

hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Post#25 » by hands11 » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:19 am

tyguy wrote:Bush league, maybe the cavalier fans should start a cry baby thread about the wizards who get buried every year courtesy of mr. james.

Lookie here Ernie... or are you Burt.... anyway.

This is stuff posted all over the internet. It's not just us.

LeTravel James should have just kept his mouth shut...

The funniest thing out of all of this is that because he brought more attention to it, it won't die and as a result, he is going to get called for more traveling which is really going to make him cry.

He actually as the NBA officials to review the call.

Nike will get embarrassed by his action which will put more pressure on him to shut up.

This was the the best Christmas present I got.... even if I had to wait a little longer for it.
MJG
Assistant Coach
And1: 151

Post#26 » by MJG » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:20 am

Donkey McDonkerton wrote:

HELLO, we are on a freaking INTERWEBZ CHAT FORUM, we all already look dumb all day long

Ha, seriously. Good grief, look how personally this guy is taking this thread.
tyguy
Pro Prospect
And1: 660

Post#27 » by tyguy » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:22 am

Hes been better than bean since his second year in the league in my oppinion. I also think that I said arguably, and there is a mr. duncan who never gets props for what he does. You can also stop with the LeTravel nonsense. Why cant you people show any humility? You dont need to resort to name calling or point at a call that was or wasnt made to get vindication, just let it go.
tyguy
Pro Prospect

Post#28 » by tyguy » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:26 am

MJG wrote:

HELLO, we are on a freaking INTERWEBZ CHAT FORUM, we all already look dumb all day long

Ha, seriously. Good grief, look how personally this guy is taking this thread.
Because it is a discussion forum and I think its ridiculous you people are getting some sort of vindication of this. It just doesnt look good on your part with your constant bashing of James when the cavaliers organization and fans dont throw any nonsense your way. They simply win and move on but you guys seem to have this major inferiority complex and take it way too personal.
tyguy
Pro Prospect

Post#29 » by tyguy » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:29 am

hands11 wrote:
tyguy wrote:Bush league, maybe the cavalier fans should start a cry baby thread about the wizards who get buried every year courtesy of mr. james.

Lookie here Ernie... or are you Burt.... anyway.

This is stuff posted all over the internet. It's not just us.

LeTravel James should have just kept his mouth shut...

The funniest thing out of all of this is that because he brought more attention to it, it won't die and as a result, he is going to get called for more traveling which is really going to make him cry.

He actually as the NBA officials to review the call.

Nike will get embarrassed by his action which will put more pressure on him to shut up.

This was the the best Christmas present I got.... even if I had to wait a little longer for it.
Your best Christmas present was winning one game of an 82 game season?
hands11
Banned User

Post#30 » by hands11 » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:46 am

tyguy wrote:Hes been better than bean since his second year in the league in my oppinion. I also think that I said arguably, and there is a mr. duncan who never gets props for what he does. You can also stop with the LeTravel nonsense. Why cant you people show any humility? You dont need to resort to name calling or point at a call that was or wasnt made to get vindication, just let it go.

News flash

This is an internet wizards fans bulletin board not a newspaper or pizza joint.

If you have issues.... I think you do... you should see a doctor or contract The Post, The Times, or your local Papa Jones....

Wizards2Lottery
RealGM
And1: 26

Post#31 » by Wizards2Lottery » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:50 am

tyguy wrote:Because it is a discussion forum and I think its ridiculous you people are getting some sort of vindication of this. It just doesnt look good on your part with your constant bashing of James when the cavaliers organization and fans dont throw any nonsense your way. They simply win and move on but you guys seem to have this major inferiority complex and take it way too personal.

:lol: the irony of your post. You are the one who has his panties in a bunch.
hands11
Banned User

Post#32 » by hands11 » Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:58 am

LaCrab is taking over the NBA by force.

Notice he is still chewing on his left thumb. That's so nasty.
MJG
Assistant Coach
And1: 151

Post#33 » by MJG » Tue Jan 6, 2009 4:09 am

tyguy wrote:Because it is a discussion forum and I think its ridiculous you people are getting some sort of vindication of this. It just doesnt look good on your part with your constant bashing of James when the cavaliers organization and fans dont throw any nonsense your way. They simply win and move on but you guys seem to have this major inferiority complex and take it way too personal.

Donkey McDonkerton
General Manager
And1: 411

Post#34 » by Donkey McDonkerton » Tue Jan 6, 2009 4:15 am

A Wiz fan discussion forum, where we say and do as we please....screw the Crabeliers
Donkey McDonkerton
General Manager

Post#35 » by Donkey McDonkerton » Tue Jan 6, 2009 4:21 am

hands11
Banned User

Post#36 » by hands11 » Tue Jan 6, 2009 4:24 am

A Wiz fan discussion forum, where we say and do as we please....screw the Crabeliers

Crabeliers..... :rofl2:

New updated thread title after that one....
hands11
Banned User

Post#37 » by hands11 » Tue Jan 6, 2009 4:30 am

tyguy wrote:Laugh all you want at the man who ends your playoff hopes and dreams year after year after year.

You mean the refs ?

No, we aren't doing a thread on the refs. Well, not directly.. We actually like that they called it right finally.

This threat is dedicated to your Queen LaTravel Crab Dribbling Cry Baby.
P'Oed
Rookie
And1: 81

Post#38 » by P'Oed » Tue Jan 6, 2009 4:30 am

LeCrab Baby!
Donkey McDonkerton
General Manager

Post#39 » by Donkey McDonkerton » Tue Jan 6, 2009 4:33 am

P'Oed wrote:

LeCrab Baby!

looks a lot like mo williamsImage
hands11
Banned User

Post#40 » by hands11 » Tue Jan 6, 2009 4:35 am

P'Oed wrote:

LeCrab Baby!

Ahhhhhh. Stoppppppp. Your killing me.. :rofl2:

Where are the tissue ?

Return to Washington Wizards