ImageImageImageImageImage

LeTravel and the Crab dribble Thread - Wadette Girliman

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Manny Phresh
Senior
And1: 15

Re: LeTravel and the Crabeliers Thread - The Crab Walk Baby 

Post#281 » by Manny Phresh » Thu Apr 9, 2009 7:20 pm

yungal07 wrote:they are a bunch of sensitive puzzies on the cavs board...seriously...

yeah man... your cool... lets write Z's instead of S's because they make you look cooler :lol:
BallAboveAll wrote:If you are in a marriage or a serious relationship you have to do crap you don't want to do sometimes. Why? Women can go longer without sex. :lol:
P'Oed
Rookie
And1: 81

Post#282 » by P'Oed » Thu Apr 9, 2009 7:51 pm

Manny Phresh wrote:
yungal07 wrote:they are a bunch of sensitive puzzies on the cavs board...seriously...

yeah man... your cool... lets write Z's instead of S's because they make you look cooler :lol:

I guess spelling the word "fresh" with "ph" and writing in green font is a lot cooler.
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#283 » by Manny Phresh » Thu Apr 9, 2009 8:09 pm

P'Oed wrote:
Manny Phresh wrote:

I guess spelling the word "fresh" with "ph" and writing in green font is a lot cooler.

yep and being P'Oed apparently makes you the King of All Coolness... Congrats :D
BallAboveAll wrote:If you are in a marriage or a serious relationship you have to do crap you don't want to do sometimes. Why? Women can go longer without sex. :lol:
yungal07
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#284 » by yungal07 » Thu Apr 9, 2009 8:13 pm

Manny Phresh wrote:

Geez...I really love your presence and contribution to this thread, this board, and realgm in general. I wish every other poster on this site was just like you. And as for the Cavs -- yea they have the championship firmly in hand. Why waste time with that playoffs-thingy when the Cavs are obviously the regular season champs. They should get a trophy for that. Yep...
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#285 » by Manny Phresh » Thu Apr 9, 2009 8:25 pm

yungal07 wrote:
Manny Phresh wrote:

Geez...I really love your presence and contribution to this thread, this board, and realgm in general. I wish every other poster on this site was just like you. And as for the Cavs -- yea they have the championship firmly in hand. Why waste time with that playoffs-thingy when the Cavs are obviously the regular season champs. They should get a trophy for that. Yep...

Nice well written out post....

I forgot to write that in green my bad...
TheSecretWeapon
RealGM
And1: 877

Post#286 » by TheSecretWeapon » Thu Apr 9, 2009 8:51 pm

Manny Phresh wrote:
Nice well written out post....

I forgot to write that in green my bad...

You should be writing for Letterman.
"A lot of what we call talent is the desire to practice."
-- Malcolm Gladwell

Check out my blog about the Wizards, movies, writing, music, TV, sports, and whatever else comes to mind.
P'Oed
Rookie

Post#287 » by P'Oed » Thu Apr 9, 2009 9:04 pm

Manny Phresh wrote:
P'Oed wrote:
Manny Phresh wrote:

yep and being P'Oed apparently makes you the King of All Coolness... Congrats :D

Well, I think we all know naming yourself after one of the most awful rappers of all time definitely doesn't make you the King of All Coolness. But for now as the great Artie Lange might say to Eric the Midget:

We'll see ya man. Take care
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#288 » by Manny Phresh » Thu Apr 9, 2009 9:25 pm

P'Oed wrote:Well, I think we all know naming yourself after one of the most awful rappers of all time definitely doesn't make you the King of All Coolness. But for now as the great Artie Lange might say to Eric the Midget:

Let's see here...

1. I did not name myself after that... My nickname is Manny

2. You say he is one of the most awful rappers of all time but I can bet all the money of the world that you do not have as much talent as Manny Fresh. Not only does he rap he has produced many hit songs. Something I doubt you could do without a lot and I MEAN a lot of help. Until you're nominated for a Grammy, you lose there buddy :lol:

3. Artie Lange? Really? Talk about awful
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#289 » by Ruzious » Thu Apr 9, 2009 9:46 pm

Proof that the Cavs are blatantly trying to buy the championship - They signed Jawad Williams. :eek1: Some day he'll prove my insightful prediction true - that he'll turn out better than Marvin Williams. Or was that Marvin Webster? Very sorry to hear that about The Human Eraser's untimely death. He and Kermit Washington were big-time local players around the time I started getting into basketball - hard to believe it was so many years ago. But um... to me, they're special parts of basketball history. I guess the players you grew up watching - there's something special about them. From the Cavs to Kermit... that was different.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
P'Oed
Rookie

Post#290 » by P'Oed » Thu Apr 9, 2009 10:06 pm

Manny Phresh wrote:
P'Oed wrote:Well, I think we all know naming yourself after one of the most awful rappers of all time definitely doesn't make you the King of All Coolness. But for now as the great Artie Lange might say to Eric the Midget:

Let's see here...

2. You say he is one of the most awful rappers of all time but I can bet all the money of the world that you do not have as much talent as Manny Fresh. Not only does he rap he has produced many hit songs. Something I doubt you could do without a lot and I MEAN a lot of help. Until you're nominated for a Grammy, you lose there buddy :lol:

1) There is a picture of the guy in your avatar thing. Your name is Manny Phresh above it. You named yourself after him.

2) You're right, Manny Fresh has an incredible talent. A talent for making awful music. I suppose you think that everyone who has won a Grammy is a great musician.

3) You've confirmed that you have no sense of humor.

We'll see ya man, take care.
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#291 » by Manny Phresh » Thu Apr 9, 2009 10:28 pm

P'Oed wrote:
Manny Phresh wrote:

Let's see here...

1) There is a picture of the guy in your avatar thing. Your name is Manny Phresh above it. You named yourself after him.

2) You're right, Manny Fresh has an incredible talent. A talent for making awful music. I suppose you think that everyone who has won a Grammy is a great musician.

3) You've confirmed that you have no sense of humor.

We'll see ya man, take care.

1. i did NOT name myself after him. My nickname is Manny and people add the fresh on the end. I only put the avatar there to be funny.

2. Tell it to the Billboards pal... You can hate all you want... He has talent. You could only wish you had half as much talent as he does.

3. If you think he's funny then it's something wrong with your humor
fugop
Veteran
And1: 9

Post#292 » by fugop » Thu Apr 9, 2009 11:05 pm

Mr. Phresh -- If you use Firefox (http://getfirefox.com/), it will underline misspelled words in red. I know that it's still hard to catch the homophones, but when you're confused you can go to a Google search bar (http://google.com) and type "define:" followed by the word you're trying to use. If you try a few times, you'll probably end up at the right one.
DaRealHibachi
Veteran
And1: 173

Post#293 » by DaRealHibachi » Thu Apr 9, 2009 11:12 pm

What is this dude still doing here...??? Our games are over buddy, 2-2, season tied...

Waste your time elsewhere...
:beer: Magnumt
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#294 » by Manny Phresh » Thu Apr 9, 2009 11:16 pm

fugop wrote:Mr. Phresh -- If you use Firefox (http://getfirefox.com/), it will underline misspelled words in red. I know that it's still hard to catch the homophones, but when you're confused you can go to a Google search bar (http://google.com) and type "define:" followed by the word you're trying to use. If you try a few times, you'll probably end up at the right one.

I'm glad you learned something new today... Good for you buddy :D
doclinkin
RealGM
And1: 5,391

Post#295 » by doclinkin » Thu Apr 9, 2009 11:41 pm

Back to the point at hand.

Right. Though they did let me [diplomatically] troll the game thread, and insult JeBron Lames. And even thanked me for it, so you know, could be they're coming around. In the past any Wizfan post would have been heavily edited. They used to hate the LeTravel knickname, now it's probably too commonplace to squash.

Regarding our pal Manly Fresh. Hey buddy, welcome back. For a guy who claims to hate the Wiz fans you sure spend all hella time over here. I expect you're just window shopping for a new team to follow after your guy moves to Brooklyn to be with his manfriend JZ.

Fair enough, fair enough take a look around, try out some of the Cleveland-style wit and banter, see if that floats over here. Not bad, not bad, commenting on spelling and grammar -- that's some risky dangerous stuff, got to watch out for the classic I:Rubber :: You:Glue formulation, or it's corollary the 'iknowyouarebutwhatami?' rejoinder. You know, people who live in glass houses, shouldn't show they ass when the light is on, or whatever. But still clearly you've mastered Basic Banter 101. You're about halfway there.

One small request, our mods are tolerant of witty, smart fans of whatever kind, best to bring some content or a topic to think about, otherwise you're the internet equivalent of a fart in the elevator, rude, thoughtless, need to be waived out the door. So far, like I said, 'halfway' witty just sorta makes you a half-wit. Not a bad guy, just, kind of an embarrassment all around if you try to join the chess club or whatnot. Don't want to hurt your feelings, guy.

So. Please, next time take a few seconds to think: does it add to the conversation, then type it out, re-read it and , most of the time, if you have any doubts whatsoever, just hit delete. The world will probably be a better place without it. But you know, we still 'cool' and all. Don't disappear.

Back to the thread topic:

I'd love to see the numbers when LeBron does jump ship. Beyond LeBron, Cleveland has nothing. Be a pretty sad day for the franchise when the homey steps out to live in the Big Dirty. How much heartbreak can that town take. But jeez, after that snake oil salesman slides outta town, I can hardly picture the collective despair. There will be drowned-- okay 'burned'-- bodies in the Cuyahoga river that night.
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#296 » by Manny Phresh » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:56 am

doclinkin wrote:Back to the point at hand.

Right. Though they did let me [diplomatically] troll the game thread, and insult JeBron Lames. And even thanked me for it, so you know, could be they're coming around. In the past any Wizfan post would have been heavily edited. They used to hate the LeTravel knickname, now it's probably too commonplace to squash.

Regarding our pal Manly Fresh. Hey buddy, welcome back. For a guy who claims to hate the Wiz fans you sure spend all hella time over here. I expect you're just window shopping for a new team to follow after your guy moves to Brooklyn to be with his manfriend JZ.

Fair enough, fair enough take a look around, try out some of the Cleveland-style wit and banter, see if that floats over here. Not bad, not bad, commenting on spelling and grammar -- that's some risky dangerous stuff, got to watch out for the classic I:Rubber :: You:Glue formulation, or it's corollary the 'iknowyouarebutwhatami?' rejoinder. You know, people who live in glass houses, shouldn't show they ass when the light is on, or whatever. But still clearly you've mastered Basic Banter 101. You're about halfway there.

One small request, our mods are tolerant of witty, smart fans of whatever kind, best to bring some content or a topic to think about, otherwise you're the internet equivalent of a fart in the elevator, rude, thoughtless, need to be waived out the door. So far, like I said, 'halfway' witty just sorta makes you a half-wit. Not a bad guy, just, kind of an embarrassment all around if you try to join the chess club or whatnot. Don't want to hurt your feelings, guy.

So. Please, next time take a few seconds to think: does it add to the conversation, then type it out, re-read it and , most of the time, if you have any doubts whatsoever, just hit delete. The world will probably be a better place without it. But you know, we still 'cool' and all. Don't disappear.

I'd love to see the numbers when LeBron does jump ship. Beyond LeBron, Cleveland has nothing. Be a pretty sad day for the franchise when the homey steps out to live in the Big Dirty. How much heartbreak can that town take. But jeez, after that snake oil salesman slides outta town, I can hardly picture the collective despair. There will be drowned-- okay 'burned'-- bodies in the Cuyahoga river that night.

Ok sir, you are probably the most reasonable Wiz fan on this board. So I'm trolling huh? I could understand If I came over here and just started mess for no reason but no I didn't. There are least three threads at the top of this forum that are dedicated to the hate of you so-called rival Cleveland Crabaliers. Many people are not bringing up the fact that we were once in your guys shoes and the worst part about it was... We Were Healthy. I'm mean it's all good in fun that we throw insults at each other but I seriously hope you guys don't have serious hate in your hearts. I feel like karma will come around and it'll be you guys having the longer end of the stick come time
P'Oed
Rookie

Post#297 » by P'Oed » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:59 am

DaRealHibachi wrote:What is this dude still doing here...??? Our games are over buddy, 2-2, season tied...

Waste your time elsewhere...

I guess the Cavs board is lame. I mean, for a team that is supposed to win a championship this year there really isn't much activity over there. We have 18 wins and there's a new post every half hour. Are we considered one of the most active boards on here? I haven't been here for that long so I don't know where we stand in that department.
P'Oed
Rookie

Post#298 » by P'Oed » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:07 am

Manny Phresh wrote:
doclinkin wrote:Back to the point at hand.

Ok sir, you are probably most reasonable Wiz fan on this board. So I'm trolling huh? I could understand If I came over here and just started mess for no reason but no I didn't. There are least three threads at the top of this forum that are dedicated to the hate of you so-called rival Cleveland Crabaliers. Many people are not bringing up the fact that we were once in your guys shoes and the worst part about it was... We Were Healthy. I'm mean it's all good in fun that we throw insults at each other but I seriously hope you guys don't have serious hate in your hearts. I feel like karma will come around and it'll be you guys having the longer end of the stick come time

I don't think any person with any kind of mental stability could get that serious about a basketball messageboard. It's all good. I don't think the guys that run this particular board are uptight about this kind of ribbing back and forth. I went to the Cavs board last year to discuss one of our games and was banned for a week for absolutely nothing. So whatever, stick around and enjoy a board where you're actually free to get a little chippy once in a while. Just know that no one is going to back down to you.
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#299 » by Manny Phresh » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:29 am

P'Oed wrote:I don't think any person with any kind of mental stability could get that serious about a basketball messageboard. It's all good. I don't think the guys that run this particular board are uptight about this kind of ribbing back and forth. I went to the Cavs board last year to discuss one of our games and was banned for a week for absolutely nothing. So whatever, stick around and enjoy a board where you're actually free to get a little chippy once in a while. Just know that no one is going to back down to you.

Oh I know that but I dont back down neither... I like the competition
Donkey McDonkerton
General Manager
And1: 411

Post#300 » by Donkey McDonkerton » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:06 am

This thread went down hill quickly

Return to Washington Wizards