ImageImageImageImageImage

LeTravel and the Crab dribble Thread - Wadette Girliman

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

pancakes3
General Manager
And1: 2,633

Re: LeTravel and the Crabeliers Thread - The Crab Walk Baby 

Post#61 » by pancakes3 » Wed Jan 7, 2009 12:17 am

fishercob, if nobody else appreciated your pictures, know that i did - especially al roker.
Bullets -> Wizards
Manny Phresh
Senior
And1: 15

Post#62 » by Manny Phresh » Wed Jan 7, 2009 2:04 am

Wow... I didn't think hatred would make a thread like this but I guess I was wrong. I guess you guys weren't satisfied with us handing you guys a win
BallAboveAll wrote:If you are in a marriage or a serious relationship you have to do crap you don't want to do sometimes. Why? Women can go longer without sex. :lol:
yungal07
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#63 » by yungal07 » Wed Jan 7, 2009 2:11 am

Manny Phresh wrote:Wow... I didn't think hatred would make a thread like this but I guess I was wrong. I guess you guys weren't satisfied with us handing you guys a win

Awwwww....is this thread bothering you? Feelings hurt? Don't be crabby...oops. :lol:
Donkey McDonkerton
General Manager
And1: 411

Post#64 » by Donkey McDonkerton » Wed Jan 7, 2009 2:12 am

Manny Phresh wrote:Wow... I didn't think hatred would make a thread like this but I guess I was wrong. I guess you guys weren't satisfied with us handing you guys a win

I wouldn't say you guys "handed" it to us....more like walked it over.
AgentOvechkin08
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#65 » by AgentOvechkin08 » Wed Jan 7, 2009 4:03 am

The best part about Cleveland fans is that they are so mad that LeBron is leaving for NY in two years, that they are in complete denial. He wont win a ring in Cleveland, so that means another no championship team in Cleveland.

Once he leaves, just think of the way Cleveland will be, like before Lebron was drafted #1 overall in 2003 in the rigged lottery to allow the hometown team to get him....yeah ouch. That arena will be holding like 1000 fans a game after Lebron leaves, just like before he arrived in Cleveland.

That is going to suck BIGTIME for them!!!

AND I AM GOING TO LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!
GO SKINS
GO WIZ
GO CAPS

GO DC BABY

maybe the Nats, in like 10 years
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#66 » by Manny Phresh » Wed Jan 7, 2009 4:47 am

AgentOvechkin08 wrote:The best part about Cleveland fans is that they are so mad that LeBron is leaving for NY in two years, that they are in complete denial. He wont win a ring in Cleveland, so that means another no championship team in Cleveland.

Once he leaves, just think of the way Cleveland will be, like before Lebron was drafted #1 overall in 2003 in the rigged lottery to allow the hometown team to get him....yeah ouch. That arena will be holding like 1000 fans a game after Lebron leaves, just like before he arrived in Cleveland.

and LeBron is a crybaby? hahahahaha Wizards fans and players are much bigger crybabies. The NBA is rigged... I HATE LEBRON... WE HATE CLEVELAND hahahahahahahahahahaha man it must suck to cheer on a losing franchise...

Oh yeah news flash: If you banking on LeBron leaving... You might wanna get your Kleenex ready
BallAboveAll wrote:If you are in a marriage or a serious relationship you have to do crap you don't want to do sometimes. Why? Women can go longer without sex. :lol:
Severn Hoos
Lead Assistant
And1: 222

Post#67 » by Severn Hoos » Wed Jan 7, 2009 4:53 am

Manny Phresh wrote:and LeBron is a crybaby? hahahahaha Wizards fans and players are much bigger crybabies. The NBA is rigged... I HATE LEBRON... WE HATE CLEVELAND hahahahahahahahahahaha man it must suck to cheer on a losing franchise...

Oh yeah news flash: If you banking on LeBron leaving... You might wanna get your Kleenex ready

Um, dude - we're not NBA players, let alone All-Stars or "the Chosen One." If the best you can say about your hero is that he's not as much of a crybaby as a bunch of message board posters, well..... I'll let you finish that thought.
"A society that puts equality - in the sense of equality of outcome - ahead of freedom will end up with neither equality nor freedom. The use of force to achieve equality will destroy freedom" Milton Friedman, Free to Choose
P'Oed
Rookie
And1: 81

Post#68 » by P'Oed » Wed Jan 7, 2009 5:12 am

Manny Phresh wrote:
AgentOvechkin08 wrote:The best part about Cleveland fans is that they are so mad that LeBron is leaving for NY in two years, that they are in complete denial. He wont win a ring in Cleveland, so that means another no championship team in Cleveland.

and LeBron is a crybaby? hahahahaha Wizards fans and players are much bigger crybabies. The NBA is rigged... I HATE LEBRON... WE HATE CLEVELAND hahahahahahahahahahaha man it must suck to cheer on a losing franchise...

Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#69 » by Manny Phresh » Wed Jan 7, 2009 5:31 am

Severn Hoos wrote:
Manny Phresh wrote:and LeBron is a crybaby? hahahahaha Wizards fans and players are much bigger crybabies. The NBA is rigged... I HATE LEBRON... WE HATE CLEVELAND hahahahahahahahahahaha man it must suck to cheer on a losing franchise...

Um, dude - we're not NBA players, let alone All-Stars or "the Chosen One." If the best you can say about your hero is that he's not as much of a crybaby as a bunch of message board posters, well..... I'll let you finish that thought.

Remind me again... Why everybody calls him a crybaby. Read the quote again. I sure did not say message board posters. He complains over calls. WHO DOESN'T? Basketball is emotional sport. He gets favorable calls. He's superstar. WHICH SUPERSTAR doesn't plus name me somebody with the size and skillset as him? You can't and how are you suppose to officiate the man. The traveling... yes I admit he travels alot... Crab dance? Which one of you idiots came up with that? The MEDIA... The man goes out any plays basketball he can only control whats out on the basketball court and not the media. So if you just hate him because you guys are tired of losing, I completely understand. MJ did the same thing to the Cavs
P'Oed
Rookie
And1: 81

Post#70 » by P'Oed » Wed Jan 7, 2009 5:42 am

Manny Phresh wrote:
Severn Hoos wrote:

Remind me again... Why everybody calls him a crybaby. Read the quote again. I sure did not say message board posters. He complains over calls. WHO DOESN'T? Basketball is emotional sport. He gets favorable calls. He's superstar. WHICH SUPERSTAR doesn't plus name me somebody with the size and skillset as him? You can't and how are you suppose to officiate the man. The traveling... yes I admit he travels alot... Crab dance? Which one of you idiots came up with that? The MEDIA... The man goes out any plays basketball he can only control whats out on the basketball court and not the media. So if you just hate him because you guys are tired of losing, I completely understand. MJ did the same thing to the Cavs

hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Post#71 » by hands11 » Wed Jan 7, 2009 5:52 am

As long you WALK over and hand it to us, we will except the win.
hands11
Banned User

Post#72 » by hands11 » Wed Jan 7, 2009 6:23 am

Manny Phresh wrote:
Severn Hoos wrote:

Can't control the media? It's called a video camera. The media only plays what he says and does.
Did you see his interview ? He is blind to the fact that his signature move is a walk.

Cry Baby... talk to Papa Johns... They made the tee shirts.

Your LeBronny Pie isn't even original. He took MJs number and chalk thing.

As for cry baby. We don't hate his skills, we hate his acting like someone took off his head anytime anything gets near it. We hate the acting he did last year that got DSong tossed because he pulled his arm up into his face. He is Reggie Miller reborn and I hated Reggie Miller and we never lost to him in the playoffs that I recall. He was just annoying and petty. The fact that your team has 2 players like this just makes is more annoying.

I hate LeBron because he is talented enough to not be a cry baby, over acting, traveling, Queen idiot and still be a uniquely talented player. I would not hate him if he just played and left the rest alone. Hey, We don't hate D Howard, D Wade or Kobe.

Look, Emmit Smith was the best and he beat use plenty but I think Emmit is/was awesome. I would hate what he did against us any given game, but never hated Emmit. Actually I though he was a class act superstar HOF RB. Same with Troy @ QB. People in Washington didn't hate them, they hated Micheal Ervin because he was an idiot cry baby actor like LeBaby and Reggie.

Every star player grunts and flails their arms some but LeBron acts like he just got shoot from a M16 when the ball glances him and then walks around for 5 minutes hamming it up by wiping his mouth and noise and bending over to regain his composure. And his nail bitting is nasty. Agggghh. Nasty.

LeBron begs people to hate him by his actions. He could hold MJ left testi but that's about it. He is a wanta-bee. A Copy Cat.

I'll respect the kid when he changes his number and changes his act and just plays to his talent.

Now make like a tree and get out of here. Or I will taunt you a second time.

PS - Hey, you have to admit... some of those pictures were pretty dame funny.

Signed... The Idiot that started this thread and the Crab Dance...One of my more inspired moments..
But it was another posters that put the icing on the cake with... The Crabiliers...

Now that's classic.

God Bless... Drive Safe.
Manny Phresh
Senior

Post#73 » by Manny Phresh » Wed Jan 7, 2009 7:00 am

Can't control the media? It's called a video camera. The media only plays what he says and does.
Did you see his interview ? He is blind to the fact that his signature move is a walk.

Cry Baby... talk to Papa Johns... They made the tee shirts.

Your LeBronny Pie isn't even original. He took MJs number and chalk thing.

As for cry baby. We don't hate his skills, we hate his acting like someone took off his head anytime anything gets near it. We hate the acting he did last year that got DSong tossed because he pulled his arm up into his face. He is Reggie Miller reborn and I hated Reggie Miller and we never lost to him in the playoffs that I recall. He was just annoying and petty. The fact that your team has 2 players like this just makes is more annoying.

I hate LeBron because he is talented enough to not be a cry baby, over acting, traveling, Queen idiot and still be a uniquely talented player. I would not hate him if he just played and left the rest alone. Hey, We don't hate D Howard, D Wade or Kobe.

Look, Emmit Smith was the best and he beat use plenty but I think Emmit is/was awesome. I would hate what he did against us any given game, but never hated Emmit. Actually I though he was a class act superstar HOF RB. Same with Troy @ QB. People in Washington didn't hate them, they hated Micheal Ervin because he was an idiot cry baby actor like LeBaby and Reggie.

Every star player grunts and flails their arms some but LeBron acts like he just got shoot from a M16 when the ball glances him and then walks around for 5 minutes hamming it up by wiping his mouth and noise and bending over to regain his composure. And his nail bitting is nasty. Agggghh. Nasty.

LeBron begs people to hate him by his actions. He could hold MJ left testi but that's about it. He is a wanta-bee. A Copy Cat.

I'll respect the kid when he changes his number and changes his act and just plays to his talent.

Now make like a tree and get out of here. Or I will taunt you a second time.

PS - Hey, you have to admit... some of those pictures were pretty dame funny.

Signed... The Idiot that started this thread and the Crab Dance...One of my more inspired moments..
But it was another posters that put the icing on the cake with... The Crabiliers...

Now that's classic.

God Bless... Drive Safe.

The media created the buzz ever since his high school days... Yes he feeds into the media and provokes them but I dont see a reason to chastize it. That pro-hop that he does looks weird and is hard to call. He did travel on that last play and I won't sit up there and defend him because he did travel. But thats his opinion, everybody has their opinion wether its right or not. But I wouldn't expect you guys to respect that. He never cried about anything. He was only saying that under the context that the Wizards thought they were manhandling but it never appeared that way. Take MJ's number, Give it back? Ummmm... I never knew certain numbers belonged to certain players. If thats the case no present players could wear many of the lower numbers. He never said he was Jordan, he never compared himself to Jordan. He in fact said that he is trying to create his own legacy. The only reason he wears 23 is in tribute MJ. MJ is the greatest... Who would you rather be a better bar setter. I think he's entitled to wear whatever number he wants. Copycat? Didn't Eistein say everything would repeat itself? Again, I see no real reason why you hate the man

P.S. - I ain't going nowhere
prekazi
General Manager
And1: 1

Post#74 » by prekazi » Wed Jan 7, 2009 7:18 am

If I was getting beaten , owned, pwned(whatever you call) by a team and a player constantly I'd respect him. Even last year when the Boston Celtics beat us in 7 games I respected them so much that I supported them in the finals.

But man, you guys are just sour grapes. You can't accept the fact that Cavaliers and LeBron just ownz you. And now you're not even a playoff team, you don't even have a chance to see us in the playoffs. Man, that's bad.

If that was a playoff game Cavs would've beaten you 99 out of 100 times. LeBron would have another 27-14-14 game, treating your superstars like high school players and humiliating your scrubs. Hahaha you know it deep inside and that's enough for us. Wish you well in your quest of "winning 12 team games."
"Die Freiheit ist immer nur Freiheit der Andersdenkenden." R.Luxemburg

http://twitter.com/prekazi
hands11
Banned User

Post#75 » by hands11 » Wed Jan 7, 2009 7:25 am

prekazi wrote:If I was getting beaten , owned, pwned(whatever you call) by a team and a player constantly I'd respect him. Even last year when the Boston Celtics beat us in 7 games I respected them so much that I supported them in the finals.

But man, you guys are just sour grapes. You can't accept the fact that Cavaliers and LeBron just ownz you. And now you're not even a playoff team, you don't even have a chance to see us in the playoffs. Man, that's bad.

If that was a playoff game Cavs would've beaten you 99 out of 100 times. LeBron would have another 27-14-14 game, treating your superstars like high school players and humiliating your scrubs. Hahaha you know it deep inside and that's enough for us. Wish you well in your quest of "winning 12 team games."

Your cherry picking my post and leaving out the things I said suck about him and the players I do respect regardless of if they beat my home team or not. So if your seeking understanding, read all of the post and don't ignore the important parts.

Again. Emmit and Troy beat the Skins plenty and in big games. I still admire both.

This has nothing to do with LeBrons talent or him being involved in a win against us.
yungal07
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#76 » by yungal07 » Wed Jan 7, 2009 8:59 am

LOL at Cavs fans talking crap. Your loser team hasn't won jacksheit. Ever. Please STFU. And your loser team blatantly tanked for like 6 straight seasons and blatantly tanked for Lebron. AND YOU STILL WON'T WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP...Cleveland is a loser town with a bunch of loser teams and loser fans that root for them. That's why LeTravel is gone in 2 season. Say buhbye... :laugh:
Bigmiketruth
Starter
And1: 3

Post#77 » by Bigmiketruth » Wed Jan 7, 2009 10:40 am

:lol: You should know

So to recap:

Cavs - no championships, 16 playoff appearances, 44.7 win %,
Zards - one championship, 23 playoff appearances, 46.05 win %

must suck 8-)
KingDong
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#78 » by KingDong » Wed Jan 7, 2009 12:32 pm

cavs fan will be crying thier hearts out when LeBron leaves them in the dumps and goes for the better looking, richer, prettier and more glamorous NYork hoochie. Yeah if I can tell anything about Lebron is that hes superficial like that, he'll demand basketballs biggest stage. Cleveland isnt half of what new york can do for Bron. and Bron loves his media attention.
fishercob
RealGM
And1: 1,571

Post#79 » by fishercob » Wed Jan 7, 2009 1:35 pm

Let's not be distracted from the point of this thread -- not that Cleveland is a worthless cesspool -- but rather than Crybaby James (despite his greatness) is somewhat of a joke.

From the WireTap this AM:

Despite being called for traveling and then being mocked by Wizard players over the move that LeBron James has labeled the 'crab dribble', the move is here to stay, the Associated Press is reporting.

"I've done that move plenty of times, and I believe it's a good move," he said after practice on Tuesday. "If they called it more consistently, then I guess it ain't a good move then, and I'll change my game. But it's not called consistently."

James is not surprised that the traveling call with the game on the line has made the news.

"Everything I do is a big deal," James said, smiling. "It's easy for people who don't play the game of basketball to say something about a certain move. You hear all the people on SportsCenter talk about it, but they've never touched a basketball in their lives. They just report about it."

Man, he's so arrogant and out of touch that he should run for office. Don't play that game?? Half of the reason basketball is so popular is because so many people play and have played it. We can all appreciate how amazing these guys are because of our relatable experiences playing pickup, high school, intramural, college ball, church league or whatever.

He's right that some of the blame falls on the officials for not consistently calling him for travelling. He's going to wish he was more careful what he wished for, though.

To sum up: great player. arrogant whiner. travels a lot.
"Some people have a way with words....some people....not have way."
— Steve Martin
Severn Hoos
Lead Assistant
And1: 222

Post#80 » by Severn Hoos » Wed Jan 7, 2009 2:12 pm

fishercob wrote:Let's not be distracted from the point of this thread -- not that Cleveland is a worthless cesspool -- but rather than Crybaby James (despite his greatness) is somewhat of a joke.

From the WireTap this AM:

Despite being called for traveling and then being mocked by Wizard players over the move that LeBron James has labeled the 'crab dribble', the move is here to stay, the Associated Press is reporting.

"I've done that move plenty of times, and I believe it's a good move," he said after practice on Tuesday. "If they called it more consistently, then I guess it ain't a good move then, and I'll change my game. But it's not called consistently."

James is not surprised that the traveling call with the game on the line has made the news.

"Everything I do is a big deal," James said, smiling. "It's easy for people who don't play the game of basketball to say something about a certain move. You hear all the people on SportsCenter talk about it, but they've never touched a basketball in their lives. They just report about it."

Man, he's so arrogant and out of touch that he should run for office. Don't play that game?? Half of the reason basketball is so popular is because so many people play and have played it. We can all appreciate how amazing these guys are because of our relatable experiences playing pickup, high school, intramural, college ball, church league or whatever.

He's right that some of the blame falls on the officials for not consistently calling him for travelling. He's going to wish he was more careful what he wished for, though.

To sum up: great player. arrogant whiner. travels a lot.

Absolutely, 100% agree. But I think it's even worse than that. After all, who were those "people on SportsCenter" talking about him? Could it have been Tim Legler? Jalen Rose? Granted, they may not have been "in his league" as players, but how totally arrogant to make a (factually incorrect) statement like that - and then to act like all the publicity he so desperately craves is somehow a negative. I want to quote John Stossel, but not sure whether to go with "Gimme a Break!" or "Grab the shovel!"
"A society that puts equality - in the sense of equality of outcome - ahead of freedom will end up with neither equality nor freedom. The use of force to achieve equality will destroy freedom" Milton Friedman, Free to Choose

Return to Washington Wizards