So what did you think?

Moderator: bwgood77

magicfan4life05
RealGM
And1: 198

So what did you think? 

Post#1 » by magicfan4life05 » Tue Apr 8, 2008 9:24 pm

of the whole bobby knight on espn experiment?
Dwight Howard on his FT struggles:

"I just think everybody needs to stop talking about it," Howard said. "There's more to life than free throws."
Lord Ashram
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#2 » by Lord Ashram » Wed Apr 9, 2008 12:12 am

Great:) He was just the right mix of snippy and smart and very refreshing. Plus, he knows his stuff better than almost anyone. I would love for him to come back... and not just because I am waiting for him to sock someone;)
Blame Rasho
On Leave
And1: 8,494

Post#3 » by Blame Rasho » Wed Apr 9, 2008 1:07 am

Lord Ashram wrote:Great:) He was just the right mix of snippy and smart and very refreshing. Plus, he knows his stuff better than almost anyone. I would love for him to come back... and not just because I am waiting for him to sock someone;)

He is better than Dick V... and puts him in his place :D
Lord Ashram
Sophomore

Post#4 » by Lord Ashram » Wed Apr 9, 2008 1:25 am

Seriously, did you notice how squirrelly (did I spell that right?) all the other announcers were with him? There was fear, I tell you, fear!
egplaya2004
Senior

Post#5 » by egplaya2004 » Wed Apr 9, 2008 9:21 am

He was absolutely amazing on ESPN. He brought a different perspective and gave us someone else talking instead of Dickie V and Digger, if nothing else.

Does Dick Vitale really have to answer every question with, "Well, when you talk about..." I love the guy as a color commentator during games, but as an analyst he doesn't compare. Definitely deserves his induction into the HOF, though.
bill curley II
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Post#6 » by bill curley II » Wed Apr 9, 2008 4:33 pm

Knight was easily the best analyst on that ESPN group. I thought Digger was pretty solid too until he started talking about how the players should've known already to foul Kansas in the last secs.

I loved how Knight looked like he wanted to kill Dick Vitale whenever Vitale touched his arm.

Return to NCAA Basketball