Any Advanced Stat Leagues???

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

ecuhus1981
RealGM
And1: 1,427

Any Advanced Stat Leagues??? 

Post#1 » by ecuhus1981 » Wed Dec 9, 2020 4:31 pm

Hello, everyone. I've been out of the fantasy game for awhile, and I'm curious to rejoin. I wanted to know whether anyone knew of a platform for NBA fantasy leagues, that calculates non-traditional statistics?

I would love to see a category for aggregated hustle stats (screen assists, deflections, charges drawn, shots contested), +/- and win shares, and I haven't found any of the major fantasy sites that have them as customizable options. Please let me know if you do, let's start a forward-thinking league that values winning contributors!
Some people really have a way with words. Other people... not... have... way.
-- Steve Martin
Brisa
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Any Advanced Stat Leagues??? 

Post#2 » by Brisa » Mon Mar 1, 2021 5:26 am

rand
Veteran
And1: 3,185

Re: Any Advanced Stat Leagues??? 

Post#3 » by rand » Wed Mar 3, 2021 5:21 am

ecuhus1981 wrote:Hello, everyone. I've been out of the fantasy game for awhile, and I'm curious to rejoin. I wanted to know whether anyone knew of a platform for NBA fantasy leagues, that calculates non-traditional statistics?

I would love to see a category for aggregated hustle stats (screen assists, deflections, charges drawn, shots contested), +/- and win shares, and I haven't found any of the major fantasy sites that have them as customizable options. Please let me know if you do, let's start a forward-thinking league that values winning contributors!

I would love it if any free site even kept these stats. Anyone know of any that do?

Return to Fantasy Basketball