Posts getting eaten?

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Diaper Dandy
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 0

Posts getting eaten? 

Post#1 » by Diaper Dandy » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:21 am

I've literally reposted the same very uncontroversial post four times now. Is anyone else having the problem of a post or two just disappearing? I mean "I could kiss Rooster and coldfish. Very well said" is, I would think, very innocuous, espeically considering their posts are intact. So I don't think it's being deleted, it's just floating into the ether of the internet.

Just an FYI.
Battling ridiculous homers one incredibly biased argument at a time.
kyphi
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,652

Post#2 » by kyphi » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:28 am

I don't know what you're talking about - it hasn't been deleted
Diaper Dandy
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Diaper Dandy » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:33 am

Yeah, I know. I just reposted it for the fourth time. I did it three times yesterday and once today. The first two times it got erased was yesterday afternoon. The first time I thought I hadn't hit submit or whatever, so I went "Hmm"and reposted. The second time I noticed it wasn't there was like 15 minutes later. I reposted again. Then today I saw the topic again said Bulltalk's post was the most recent. So I again reposted.

I guess in the future I could take screenshotsf you don't believe me. Just trying to inform you guys of a possible error.
Battling ridiculous homers one incredibly biased argument at a time.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,205

Post#4 » by HMFFL » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:32 pm

Starting copying the link so you can track if it gets deleted or moved again. That's the only thing I can tell you!

Return to Feedback and Suggestions