Abuse of power by Moderator

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
TheAlchemist
General Manager
And1: 8,247

Abuse of power by Moderator 

Post#1 » by TheAlchemist » Tue Dec 8, 2020 6:57 pm

Hello,

I find myself at the recipient of complete negligence and abuse of moderating power on the Raptors board.

I had created a thread about speculating the future of the Raptors president, Masai Ujiri, found here;

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2026752

I had stuck to the topic, had good insightful basketball related posts, and generally was discussing things in a non political objective manner.

An retired moderator by the name of YogiStewart quoted past posts of mine in the thread;

YogiStewart wrote:

you, posting a discussion you want us to take seriously.

also, you:

I replied back that he must have a lot of time on his hands to search for irrelevant comments made by me on other threads;

TheAlchemist wrote:

What does any of this have to do with the topic on hand?

Seem like you got a lot of time to dig up past posts of mine. Wish I had that luxury.

He replied by locking up my thread and calling me a "dingus". I'm actually taken back by the level of disregard and irrationality an former moderator has, as well as the capability of abuse.

YogiStewart wrote:
takes about 4 minutes to do that, if you really want to know.
if you also want to know, i lost my job when i got COVID back in June. so any jab you make about my unemployment during a pandemic just makes you look like a dingus.

I've been a very positive contributor to this website for over a decade. I find this incident not only unprofessional and completely ridiculous , but also indicative of the level of quality of this website. Nothing I had written, was anything other then basketball speculation on the Raptors General Manager.

Had any moderator felt that my past posts in separate threads, where not to their liking, they are more than welcomed to message me and explain their discrepancy.

I find myself questioning why I continue to use this website, if a simple topic of relevant basketball discussion is derailed by retired moderators. Not only that, the thread was locked up, due to their personal agenda. I don't understand what his unemployment has to do with the merit of my topic.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,704

Re: Abuse of power by Moderator 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:26 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:Hello,

I find myself at the recipient of complete negligence and abuse of moderating power on the Raptors board.

I had created a thread about speculating the future of the Raptors president, Masai Ujiri, found here;

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2026752

I had stuck to the topic, had good insightful basketball related posts, and generally was discussing things in a non political objective manner.

An retired moderator by the name of YogiStewart quoted past posts of mine in the thread;

YogiStewart wrote:

you, posting a discussion you want us to take seriously.

also, you:

I replied back that he must have a lot of time on his hands to search for irrelevant comments made by me on other threads;

TheAlchemist wrote:

What does any of this have to do with the topic on hand?

Seem like you got a lot of time to dig up past posts of mine. Wish I had that luxury.

TheAlchemist,

I do believe this topic was locked.

He replied by locking up my thread and calling me a "dingus". I'm actually taken back by the level of disregard and irrationality an former moderator has, as well as the capability of abuse.

YogiStewart wrote:
takes about 4 minutes to do that, if you really want to know.
if you also want to know, i lost my job when i got COVID back in June. so any jab you make about my unemployment during a pandemic just makes you look like a dingus.

I've been a very positive contributor to this website for over a decade. I find this incident not only unprofessional and completely ridiculous , but also indicative of the level of quality of this website. Nothing I had written, was anything other then basketball speculation on the Raptors General Manager.

Had any moderator felt that my past posts in separate threads, where not to their liking, they are more than welcomed to message me and explain their discrepancy.

I find myself questioning why I continue to use this website, if a simple topic of relevant basketball discussion is derailed by retired moderators. Not only that, the thread was locked up, due to their personal agenda. I don't understand what his unemployment has to do with the merit of my topic.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions