Dating Function

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Clay Davis
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,710

Dating Function 

Post#1 » by Clay Davis » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:45 am

Hello,

I really enjoy RealGM. In fact, I get ALL of my socialization done on this forum. I have met a lot of wonderful people. I believe, as does Howard, that sports can bring people together and that they can bond us. But I think this bond can be more... intimate.

I propose that RealGM adopt the requisite functionality to help users meet potential romantic partners. I don't have any specific ideas... perhaps something like Tinder, where we can swipe right/left on potentials, or something like Craigslist Casual Encounters, which I used extensively as a young man discovering my way in the world. I think that this functionality could help leverage a lot of awesome dynamics that are unique to RealGM. For instance, it could partner itself with local eateries/bars/love hotels, where people can watch the game and enjoy one another's company. Please let me know if you have more questions/suggestions. I think that this idea has a lot of potential.
Steelo Green wrote:People are expecting way too much from Barnes out of the get go. He is a project player who will need 2-3 years before he makes a major impact.

Return to Feedback and Suggestions