Terms that are considered "Bait"...

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Terms that are considered "Bait"... 

Post#1 » by Baller 24 » Wed May 13, 2009 3:37 pm

I got a private message from a moderator on the General Board for calling Kobe Bryant "Media Queen". Are we not allowed to use terms like that? I see posters calling D-Wade---D-Whistle and it's OK, my favorite player Tracy McGrady is often called T-Brick, T-Pain, T-Soft, yet that's also OK, then I see posters calling LeBron James---LeCrab---yet even that's OK? There are others, but those are the ones I can think of the most right now. It's like going against Kobe Bryant can get you suspended, but when going against other superstars it's considered completely normal..

I just thought I'd make this issue aware to you Howard, so is it wrong that I was using the word "Media Queen" ? is it really considered "bait" ? Because posters do it continuously to tons of other players and nothing is done, but when going against Kobe Bryant, I get a possible warning and a potential suspension..
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Re: Terms that are considered "Bait"... 

Post#2 » by LLcoleJ » Thu May 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Baller,
you message was replied too.

FWIW, You are not the only one who gets 'warnings' on RealGM that could lead to possible suspension. Take that for what it's worth.
Cheers. :beer: — Mags
NetsForce
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#3 » by NetsForce » Fri May 15, 2009 1:47 am

Phil_2.0 wrote:Baller,
FWIW, You are not the only one who gets 'warnings' on RealGM that could lead to possible suspension. Take that for what it's worth.

I can vouch for this.
Notorious23
Pro Prospect
And1: 320

Post#4 » by Notorious23 » Sat May 16, 2009 2:37 am

Easy solution Phil 2.0 gave me a few weeks ago Baller. When you see a post that says t-wack or disses your city or is baiting, just click the report button and the mods will get to it. Much easier than wasting your time replying to such antics. I have to say it really does work.
Alice
Junior
And1: 0

Post#5 » by Alice » Sun May 31, 2009 5:23 pm

this place really is a dictatorship is it not. wow
welcome to my nightmare
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,681