Post Your NBA Bets here

Moderators: bwgood77, MickeyDavis

durden_tyler
RealGM
And1: 7,460

Post Your NBA Bets here 

Post#1 » by durden_tyler » Thu Feb 6, 2020 3:28 am

Weird, that for a big basketball forum/site, there's not many guys talking betting or actually betting?

Anyway will start this thread where we can share our picks daily. Starting off today Feb 5.

Got these lines (some pregame, some live)

Pistons +3.5
Jazz -11.5
Grizzlies -15.5

Good luck!
If there is no basketball in heaven, i am not going.
RamonSessions7
RealGM
And1: 4,043

Re: Post Your NBA Bets here 

Post#2 » by RamonSessions7 » Thu Feb 6, 2020 4:27 pm

Orl -3 tonight
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#3 » by durden_tyler » Fri Feb 7, 2020 1:55 am

RamonSessions7 wrote:Orl -3 tonight

Almost got the flipside on New York +4 but couldn't pull the trigger. Today i have

Bulls+5.5
Bucks-8.5

Good luck!
RamonSessions7
RealGM
And1: 4,043

Post#4 » by RamonSessions7 » Fri Feb 7, 2020 3:04 am

durden_tyler wrote:

Almost got the flipside on New York +4 but couldn't pull the trigger. Today i have

Bulls+5.5
Bucks-8.5

Good luck!

I somewhat hammered the lakers moneyline while a little buzzed. The knicks just showed up better tonight. Good luck on the bucks spread
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#5 » by durden_tyler » Fri Feb 7, 2020 7:13 am

RamonSessions7 wrote:
durden_tyler wrote:

Bulls+5.5
Bucks-8.5

Good luck!

I somewhat hammered the lakers moneyline while a little buzzed. The knicks just showed up better tonight. Good luck on the bucks spread

Added Rockets and Blazers live but had too much on the Bulls i lost juice today.
Diamondman07
Pro Prospect
And1: 266

Post#6 » by Diamondman07 » Fri Feb 7, 2020 7:39 am

I mostly do money line bets on NBA but, I'll start to share some when I do.

In the NBA everyone is talented and honestly any team could win any given night if the right player gets hot
THREE Time Dunn Elementary Paper Air Plane launch champion
Diamondman07
Pro Prospect
And1: 266

Post#7 » by Diamondman07 » Fri Feb 7, 2020 7:25 pm

2/7

Parlay +180
OKC - 875
Wizards +2.5 -105
JAzz -350
THREE Time Dunn Elementary Paper Air Plane launch champion
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#8 » by durden_tyler » Sun Feb 9, 2020 2:20 am

Ugh, got Pistons ML Live and they failed me late with some missed FTs and bad execution at the end.
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#9 » by durden_tyler » Sun Feb 9, 2020 2:35 am

Pelicans ML live line also looking like a bad pick. I really should stop betting these live lines
BoyzNTheHood
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,808

Post#10 » by BoyzNTheHood » Sun Feb 9, 2020 3:58 am

I took the Clippers to come back in the 2nd half versus the Wolves minus D-Lo :banghead:
deeps6x wrote:I guarantee you that (Jaylen) Brown and (Kris) Dunn are drafted OUT of the top 5.
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#11 » by durden_tyler » Sun Feb 9, 2020 8:00 am

BoyzNTheHood wrote:I took the Clippers to come back in the 2nd half versus the Wolves minus D-Lo :banghead:

Thought about it too and next refresh i saw a 15 or something lead so i took a step back :lol:
BoyzNTheHood
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,808

Post#12 » by BoyzNTheHood » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:56 am

durden_tyler wrote:
BoyzNTheHood wrote:I took the Clippers to come back in the 2nd half versus the Wolves minus D-Lo :banghead:

Thought about it too and next refresh i saw a 15 or something lead so i took a step back :lol:

I can't believe they didn't even make a run in that game.
deeps6x wrote:I guarantee you that (Jaylen) Brown and (Kris) Dunn are drafted OUT of the top 5.
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#13 » by durden_tyler » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:58 am

Bets today:

Wins: Jazz+2.5
Losses: Knicks +4.5 (hooked too...), Heat-Blazers Over 229.5 (That first quarter was great then suddenly they slowed down the pace and decided to kill my bet the next 3 quarters:)
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#14 » by durden_tyler » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:47 pm

Locked in for today:

Pistons-Hornets Under 205.5 (sucky teams and line too low, too obvious maybe but not buying the "trap")
Hawks-Magic Under 219.5 (hopefully the Hawks are a bit tired after last night's 2OT)
Raptors -8.5 (this line moved from 9 to this and too much hype on new-look Minny, who recently beat the mighty Clippers)
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,098

Post#15 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:44 pm

I think I'm going against my Bucks tonight against Indy. Giannis out, George Hill out. Indy on a 6 game losing streak, the last 3 at home. They've struggled since Oladipo returned. But they are desperate and don't want a 7 game losing streak going into the bank. Plus all teams play their ass off against the Bucks.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#16 » by durden_tyler » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:50 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:I think I'm going against my Bucks tonight against Indy. Giannis out, George Hill out. Indy on a 6 game losing streak, the last 3 at home. They've struggled since Oladipo returned. But they are desperate and don't want a 7 game losing streak going into the bank. Plus all teams play their ass off against the Bucks.

Same here, it was either the Raptors or Bucks' streak snapped... i think one of them will play lackadaisical today and hoping it's Milwaukee because i had Pacers ML for tonight :lol: Avoided that Nets-Raps game and got these other games:

Pistons-Magic Under 206.5 (One of those, these teams suck so we're giving you this real low line, so iffy with this and would depend if public is on Over...)
Cavs+2.5 (i don't like this pick but hey i am expecting a "suspect cover" late in the game...
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 27,383

Post#17 » by azcatz11 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:08 am

durden_tyler wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:I think I'm going against my Bucks tonight against Indy. Giannis out, George Hill out. Indy on a 6 game losing streak, the last 3 at home. They've struggled since Oladipo returned. But they are desperate and don't want a 7 game losing streak going into the bank. Plus all teams play their ass off against the Bucks.

Same here, it was either the Raptors or Bucks' streak snapped... i think one of them will play lackadaisical today and hoping it's Milwaukee because i had Pacers ML for tonight :lol: Avoided that Nets-Raps game and got these other games:

Pistons-Magic Under 206.5 (One of those, these teams suck so we're giving you this real low line, so iffy with this and would depend if public is on Over...)
Cavs+2.5 (i don't like this pick but hey i am expecting a "suspect cover" late in the game...

I took the Pacers also - I'm riding a nice little win streak so I think we're gunna make some $ fellas!
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#18 » by durden_tyler » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:48 am

azcatz11 wrote:
durden_tyler wrote:

I took the Pacers also - I'm riding a nice little win streak so I think we're gunna make some $ fellas!

After a bad "pay the juice" last week i think am on a good run this week too. Good start to Mon to Wed games but will make sure i don't bet much Thursday (last day of the NBA week) before the start of another week (forced week to week financial evaluation just to make sure you don't get too deep in case you are down :) )
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 27,383

Post#19 » by azcatz11 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:52 am

durden_tyler wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
durden_tyler wrote:

After a bad "pay the juice" last week i think am on a good run this week too. Good start to Mon to Wed games but will make sure i don't bet much Thursday (last day of the NBA week) before the start of another week (forced week to week financial evaluation just to make sure you don't get too deep in case you are down :) )

Appreciate your sharing your bets btw - I will start sharing mine (although I am the farthest thing from a great gambler lol)
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#20 » by durden_tyler » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:53 am

Year to Date Record (for what i posted in this thread only)

3 wins - 2 losses
with 3 pending today (Pacers ML, Cavs+2.5, ORL-DET U 206.5)

*Might as well keep the record here. Not that you should follow it because i am just breakeven this season :D

Return to Gambling