BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 8,358

Hammers: bobcats Vs bucks 

Post#1 » by BigSlam » Mon Jan 7, 2008 2:23 am

3 = Crash
2 = JRich
1 = Felts.......................I guess?

Crash had an outstanding game - short of about 5 mins to close it out. His energy was fantastic and he really took advantage of his speed when Yeeee tried to guard him.

JRich was solid as always. Didn't post up - which I think he could have done more - be he leaked out on the break, played some soild D and worked hard.

Felts was sketchy making some horrible passes but he took the ball fairly strong to the hole. He was the best of the worst.

HM: Twiggy. I find the kid infectious and love to see him out there. His block and put back dunk were sweet.
B B M F 'ers
DaBassSource
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#2 » by DaBassSource » Mon Jan 7, 2008 2:54 am

3 - Crash played hard just to many TOs he should not have to guard a guy like Yi...
2 - Ray I think he played pretty good with the exception of a couple passes.
1- JRich did what he normally does just not as much...

I think Nazr is our best big and McMinus is our worst small
SV is the Big problem.
"Maybe I destroyed the game. But maybe, you're just making excuses.'' MJ
SamBone
Lead Assistant
And1: 4

Post#3 » by SamBone » Mon Jan 7, 2008 2:56 am

3-JRich
2-Nazr
1-Ray

Crash's selfishness and TO's drop him to HM in my book. Played good early, but folded and playes selfish when it counts
2012 GMAT Christmas Edition : OKC Thunder

PG: DWill / Bayless
SG: DWade / VC / Grant Hill
SF: KD / MWP
PF: Ibaka / Landry
C : DMC / Dalembert / Kelly Olynyk

draft rites to Serey Karaey
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 1

Post#4 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 7, 2008 2:57 am

3 - Crash

2 - JRich

1 - Felton could go with Nazr but I thought Ray had one of his better games in a long long long time, and thats not saying much.

Also I thought Crash had probably his best defensive game or one of his best this season. Turnovers I can live with because I blame those on us not having a point guard and the rest of our team standing still like statues whenever he has the ball. Move your asses!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST our team stands there and expects the ball to magically find them. That includes you too, JRich. You need to get your ass down in the low box and post up and not rely on Crash to always pass you the ball while your camped out at the 3 point line all game long. MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Emeka, thats it I'm done with you. Adios. Good bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!! Andrew freaking Bogut beat you like a drum all night long. Horrible.

Carroll eh gad what a mess. Love the contract though.

Nazr looked good at times and was feisty in the paint, but he's nowhere near the player he was during the first 3 games he played here.

Felton had one of his better games in awhile, he actually did penetrate and at least try and create some plays for his teammates. I'm just being nice here.

McMinus sucks. Can't get any worse than him.

Hollins my little jumping jack please lets tone it down just a notch, only because you haven't done sh*t in this league and the game was far from over. You have no credibility and other teams take offense to that. Show me what you got on defense before you celebrate fancy dunks.

Disaster.
DaBassSource
Pro Prospect

Post#5 » by DaBassSource » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:06 am

Bowens wrote: our team standing still like statues whenever he has the ball. Move your asses!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST our team stands there and expects the ball to magically find them. That includes you too, JRich. You need to get your ass down in the low box and post up and not rely on Crash to always pass you the ball while your camped out at the 3 point line all game long. MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disaster.

Bowens this is also the problem when Felton has the ball at the top of the key...there is very little movement, half _SS screens and guys just waiting around or asking for the ball with their man standing right their beside them...but I guess it's Ray's fault...
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user

Post#6 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:14 am

DaBassSource wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Bowens this is also the problem when Felton has the ball at the top of the key...there is very little movement, half _SS screens and guys just waiting around or asking for the ball with their man standing right their beside them...but I guess it's Ray's fault...

It's the entire teams fault, including the coaches. IDK, maybe our team is just way below average basketball IQ wise because I cannot understand that when you're on offense, why would you not want to move and make it easier for the guy who has the ball, to get you an open look. It's so frustrating because we all see it watching from above, but the coaches and players don't? Aren't they watching film? Was is SV teaching these guys? And why the hell is SV soooo damn quiet on the bench???
SteveMorrison15
Bench Warmer
And1: 51

Post#7 » by SteveMorrison15 » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:35 am

the Bobcats are playing "Bullet-in-Mouth" basketball.

whenever we get the lead, we stop playing

this team should have a lot anger to want to blow out every single team they face.

1-Wallace - Your the best
2-Richardson - love the aggressiveness.
3-Felton - love the drive at the end of the game. He really wanted that one
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 12,711

Post#8 » by fatlever » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:36 am

3 - wallace
2 - richardson
1 - nazr
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user

Post#9 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:44 am

fatlever wrote:3 - wallace
2 - richardson
1 - nazr

Ohhhh look at you showing no love to Raymond. :wassup:
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets

Post#10 » by fatlever » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:50 am

it was close between felton and nazr... but i really liked how nazr led the second unit. he was a big reason we got back in the game after the awful start.
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user

Post#11 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:53 am

fatlever wrote:it was close between felton and nazr... but i really liked how nazr led the second unit. he was a big reason we got back in the game after the awful start.

Yeah I know, I was only kidding. I gave Raymond a hammer out of pity because he actually showed a pulse tonight. Now that is a BIG improvement!

Nazr definitely played decently in a sneaky sort of way. He's a guy who quietly gets rebounds and scores points. But the offense did look better with him on the court.
nolimit16
Bench Warmer

Post#12 » by nolimit16 » Mon Jan 7, 2008 3:50 pm

3: Felton - Because he gets no respect here when Okafor sucks and Vincent sucks. Okafor is the main reason we suck. Vincent and everyone else NEED to let Felton run the offense and not play SG.

2: JRich

1: Wallace - Should be getting as much hate here as Felton, but for some reason is loved. Only shows up when he wants to. Note: This does not apply to last year. New contract = don't care to play hard.
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets

Post#13 » by fatlever » Mon Jan 7, 2008 4:15 pm

nolimit... you have two #3's.
W_HAMILTON
RealGM
And1: 16,992

Post#14 » by W_HAMILTON » Mon Jan 7, 2008 4:16 pm

Ahh, the "woe is Felton" defense. More like, woe is Felton's team mates, that are now stuck with this loser and watching our team underachieve because neither him nor his UNC backcourt buddy know how to run an NBA offense.

If Felton "didn't get respect around here," my ass would have about 1/2 the posts I currently have. On the hate scale, he should be about two notches away from McInnis.
Howard Mass wrote:You do not have the right to not be offended. Just because something is offensive to you does not mean that it breaks the board rules.
nolimit16
Bench Warmer

Post#15 » by nolimit16 » Mon Jan 7, 2008 4:50 pm

fatlever wrote:nolimit... you have two #3's.

Fixed.

I have watched many of games and have seen Felton be the leader out there and hit much needed shots when everyone slacks off. The time he sucks is when Vincent and everyone else won't let him run the offense.

And McCinnis does suck. But I stand by my belief if Okafor played like he was supposed to no one would be talking about that we suck.
Walt Cronkite
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 562

Post#16 » by Walt Cronkite » Mon Jan 7, 2008 5:29 pm

Because this is entirely one guys fault that we suck and has nothing to do with things like McInnis starting and getting 24 per of Mohammed coming off of the bench or the lack of an offensive system in general
nolimit16
Bench Warmer

Post#17 » by nolimit16 » Mon Jan 7, 2008 5:58 pm

Walt Cronkite wrote:Because this is entirely one guys fault

I said Vincent along with Okafor. Vincent is the reason for McCinnis playing and Nazr not.
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user

Post#18 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 7, 2008 6:05 pm

nolimit16 wrote:3: Felton - Because he gets no respect here when Okafor sucks and Vincent sucks. Okafor is the main reason we suck. Vincent and everyone else NEED to let Felton run the offense and not play SG.

2: JRich

1: Wallace - Should be getting as much hate here as Felton, but for some reason is loved. Only shows up when he wants to. Note: This does not apply to last year. New contract = don't care to play hard.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 8,358

Post#19 » by BigSlam » Mon Jan 7, 2008 6:13 pm

Bowens wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:rofl:

You have to remember though that the Hammers are pretty much an opinion piece. Everyone sees the game in different ways and their Hammers are theirs to give away as they see fit.
B B M F 'ers
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets

Post#20 » by fatlever » Wed Jan 9, 2008 4:50 am

voting closed

gold - wallace
silver - richardson
bronze - felton

Return to Charlotte Hornets