ImageImage

Hammers: bobcats Vs magic

Moderators: JDR720, Diop, fatlever, yosemiteben, BigSlam

Walt Cronkite
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 558

Post#21 » by Walt Cronkite » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:21 am

Sorry Bone, I lost myself. But really, at least fix the sig.

I'm mostly annoyed that Bowens is still making fun of me even though I've completely annoyed him. High character guy.
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 1

Post#22 » by Bowens » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:44 am

Walt Cronkite wrote:I'm mostly annoyed that Bowens is still making fun of me even though I've completely annoyed him. High character guy.

Lost in translation.

Do you need me to slow down and spell it out for you?

Ok.

I. do not. give. a. sh*t.

Pathetic.

And it's alright Walt, nobody will think any less of you than they already do if you decide to stop "ignoring" me and actually chirp up a few words in my direction.
vexco
Pro Prospect
And1: 183

Post#23 » by vexco » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:22 am

talk about hypocrisy

at least be funny if you criticize someone else for not bein funny

hi haters
mapquest me
Ballings7
RealGM
And1: 1,475

Post#24 » by Ballings7 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:47 am

Bowens wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

:o :o :o :o :o :o

I said that from what BigSlam said. I think it got overlooked by you to an extent.

If it's wrong, okay then, disappointing game as a whole, either way.

Bowens wrote:Relax Walt.

EVERYONE here picks on me, and you know what? I don't give a sh*t.

Bowens wrote:Lost in translation.

Do you need me to slow down and spell it out for you?

Ok.

I. do not. give. a. sh*t.

Pathetic.

And it's alright Walt, nobody will think any less of you than they already do if you decide to stop "ignoring" me and actually chirp up a few words in my direction.

I think you need to relax some more and care less.

Don't post that you don't care, as much. It pays these supposed picking posts attention and favors continuity, both ways. Especially here with your use of words and sentences, and obviously aren't meant in an explanational, average manner.
The Playoffs don't care about your Analytics
SamBone
Lead Assistant
And1: 4

Post#25 » by SamBone » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:49 pm

Walt Cronkite wrote:Sorry Bone, I lost myself. But really, at least fix the sig.

I'm mostly annoyed that Bowens is still making fun of me even though I've completely annoyed him. High character guy.

nothing against you Walt, Bowens's comment cracked me up. Don't let Mr. Negative on everyone but Crash bother you.

Can't figure the avitar out. Besides the fact that I am a moron, everytime I fix it, it doesn't change. plus the diagram that Steve listed did not show up on my screen. Any advise for a moron like myself? We should start a post on "advise for sambone the moron to fix his avitar and sig"

Great game from the cats
2012 GMAT Christmas Edition : OKC Thunder

PG: DWill / Bayless
SG: DWade / VC / Grant Hill
SF: KD / MWP
PF: Ibaka / Landry
C : DMC / Dalembert / Kelly Olynyk

draft rites to Serey Karaey
cfan79
RealGM
And1: 74

Post#26 » by cfan79 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:45 pm

Solid effort again, I believe Gerald Wallace stands alone tonight. He's such a great defender he'd block his momma.

3 - GWall
2 - JRich
1 - Carroll
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 8,358

Post#27 » by BigSlam » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:03 pm

Keep it civil guys or it gets locked down.

Hammers are opinion based. If you don't like the way someone sees the game and casts their votes, bad luck. No need to resort to name calling and immature stuff.
B B M F 'ers
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 12,643

Post#28 » by fatlever » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:45 pm

its disappointing when i come here this morning and read some of the stuff i am reading here. i thought this board was better than that.
---------------------------------------------------

3 - wallace - after the first 5 minutes i figured wallace was trying to see if he could hoist 50 shots in one game. cant really blame him though, nobody else was awake. simply stated, wallace is amazing. why does it always take him two months to get warmed up? if he would have started the season like he ended last season, he'd be a lock for the all-star game and we'd have 5 more wins.

2 - richardson - wow! i gave him no chance to make those fts. sorry i doubted you. great all around game.

1 - carroll - HUGE shots

okafor - too bad Captain Toodles showed up in the first quarter wearing a pink leotard and an aqua feather boa. he gave up 4 uncontested dunks to howard in the first 6 minutes. on offense he threw up and airball, hit the side of the backboard and a couple of other UFOs as bowens likes to call them. okafor literally looked scared of howard in that first quarter. finally in the second half okafor started playing with some fire.

mcminus - what more can be said at this point. but things wont change because we are winning.

sv really needs to get hollins and dudley more pt. he is going to kill the team with these rotations.
Rich4114
RealGM
And1: 4,176

Post#29 » by Rich4114 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:36 pm

ya know speaking of Toodles, when I was at the Nets game in NJ behind the Bobcats bench... Okafor made a good play and this one kid behind me said Toodles. Is this a more wide spread thing that other people know about somehow? :)
Walt Cronkite
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 558

Post#30 » by Walt Cronkite » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Bone, if you open up your realgm profile I think you just need to add "[img]"%20and%20"[/img]" to the link you have for your signature to work(without the quotes).

as far as the avatar goes, you might need a photobucket account (http://photobucket.com), because I think you need to direct link it.

Again, sorry about last night, I was in NYC for Sun/Mon/Tues and was really stressed out + got back early Wednesday and had to get back to the grind pretty quickly and was just bugged by the Clownkite quoting b/c I mean, I don't really see the point in it, but I guess I make the best jokes on the board so I could just embrace the hate--just on a short fuse. Fwiends?
chabber
Veteran
And1: 826

Post#31 » by chabber » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:41 pm

3 - Wallace
2 - Rich
1 - Carroll
nolimit16
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#32 » by nolimit16 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:38 pm

same as almost everyone

3 - Wallace
2 - JRich
1 - Carroll
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 12,643

Post#33 » by fatlever » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:37 am

chabber wrote:3 - Wallace
2 - Rich
1 - Carroll

chabber, where have you been for the last month?

Return to Charlotte Hornets