[JJ and LeBron pod] Discussing how the Wolves could beat Nuggets prior to series

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 37,444

[JJ and LeBron pod] Discussing how the Wolves could beat Nuggets prior to series 

Post#1 » by zimpy27 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:29 am

Interesting listen to hear their predictions of what the Wolves might use to their advantage to beat Denver.

How do you think they did?

JJ does seem to be auditioning for Lakers HC :lol:
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,776

Re: [JJ and LeBron pod] Discussing how the Wolves could beat Nuggets prior to series 

Post#2 » by iLLmatic860 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:34 am

Bron must be thinking if he was in his prime, he’d whoop the Nuggets ass lol
JustBuzzin
General Manager
And1: 6,777

Re: [JJ and LeBron pod] Discussing how the Wolves could beat Nuggets prior to series 

Post#3 » by JustBuzzin » Fri May 10, 2024 1:34 am

Must be wild discussing basketball with your future HC.
jkvonny
Head Coach
And1: 5,809

Post#4 » by jkvonny » Sat May 11, 2024 8:34 pm

The Lakers next coach. Mr JJ Redick.
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,383

Post#5 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Sun May 12, 2024 7:41 am

lebron : "hey guys look at me. im going to talk about basic basketball plays to keep fueling the narrative about bball iq."

JJ : "sounds great daddy. can i ask you some questions please?"

Lebron : "yes but remember why i agreed to do this with you. make me look good"

JJ : "okay can you explain whats going on here"

lebron : "so in this play, they should have done the hokey doke, X through the backwards motion, and handoff to the crustacean on the weak side. see i know basketball terms, bball iq."

lebron : "we done yet, my PR team said i can go now"
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 37,444

Post#6 » by zimpy27 » Sun May 12, 2024 7:49 am

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:lebron : "hey guys look at me. im going to talk about basic basketball plays to keep fueling the narrative about bball iq."

JJ : "sounds great daddy. can i ask you some questions please?"

Lebron : "yes but remember why i agreed to do this with you. make me look good"

JJ : "okay can you explain whats going on here"

lebron : "so in this play, they should have done the hokey doke, X through the backwards motion, and handoff to the crustacean on the weak side. see i know basketball terms, bball iq."

lebron : "we done yet, my PR team said i can go now"

Grumpy Heat Fan: "hey guys look at me. I'm going to spend 15 minutes writing out a fake conversation to get And1s from people I don't know that also bend over backwards to dislike LeBron."
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie

Return to The General Board