SUPER OT: Who is winning this beef?

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

Who is in the lead?

Drake
23%
K.Dot
77%

Total votes: 127

Tor_Raps
RealGM
And1: 38,449

Re: SUPER OT: Who is winning this beef? 

Post#121 » by Tor_Raps » Tue May 7, 2024 5:02 am

YogurtProducer wrote:
Slim Charlez wrote:A deviant in his late thirties hanging out with teenage girls. Nah nothing weird about that at all.

And **** losers on here defending it. Trying to suggest I’m the weirdo for calling out 30-year olds texting teenagers.

I’m the pervert for saying Drakes a weirdo :lol: I legit feel bad for Tor_Raps kids. Him and drake can be abusers together

It's already been explained to you that you're able to mentor kids without being a damn pedo. Drake has like 1000 friends...

And you're lucky that you're on an internet board because if you said that to me in real life, I would slap the living crap out you bitch. Enjoy being a tough guy on message boards lol.
CobraCommander
RealGM
And1: 14,361

Post#122 » by CobraCommander » Tue May 7, 2024 5:09 am

Shadow ban anyone that voted Drake than isn’t from
Toronto -
Slim Charlez
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,467

Post#123 » by Slim Charlez » Tue May 7, 2024 5:43 am

YogurtProducer wrote:
Slim Charlez wrote:A deviant in his late thirties hanging out with teenage girls. Nah nothing weird about that at all.

And **** losers on here defending it. Trying to suggest I’m the weirdo for calling out 30-year olds texting teenagers.

I’m the pervert for saying Drakes a weirdo :lol: I legit feel bad for Tor_Raps kids. Him and drake can be abusers together

I mean everyone that follows rap music knows his reputation, nearly every beef he has is over a woman. I sure wouldn't feel comfortable if I had a teenage daughter that was forming any sort of relationship with someone like him.
phanman
General Manager
And1: 8,487

Post#124 » by phanman » Tue May 7, 2024 4:34 pm

YogurtProducer wrote:
EmpireFalls wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:It's not a NC thing.

The man was literally in the conversation for GOAT MC by the Nat'l audience and his peers.

You just seem like a hater if we being honest. There is nothing trash about Cole. Go listen to Friday Night lights the full mixtape and tell me this man is not lyrically one of the best to ever do it. The man first mixtape was literally a story of his life. Even as a rookie he was the Chosen 1.

If you seriously think Cole is the GOAT

All I can say is have a great night my friend.

I mean he’s from the Same town as Cole so I understand there is some bias.

But I do agree with you - Cole is incredibly overrated. Not as much as drake, but still incredibly so.

You guys should really listen to his newest album, Might Delete Later it's pretty good. It's why I was disappointed that he decided to bow out. 7 minute drill was actually the last song on the album before it got delisted.

Personally I never liked Kendrick's flow so I am definitely biased, but Cole & Drake are just that much smoother to me.
swyftdahoe
Senior
And1: 534

Post#125 » by swyftdahoe » Tue May 7, 2024 5:02 pm

K.Dot winning this rn but in the grand scheme of rap lore, this battle's been quite lame/underwhelming.
CraftylikeaFox
Sixth Man
And1: 2,274

Post#126 » by CraftylikeaFox » Tue May 7, 2024 5:10 pm

Since Kendrick never offered up any actual evidence I think Drake could've come out of this a lot better if he didn't release one of the worst diss songs of all time in the Heart Part 6.
bovice
Pro Prospect
And1: 955

Post#127 » by bovice » Tue May 7, 2024 5:13 pm

Drake says the person giving Kendrick info is a clown yet saying he's the one that set the trap. we're supposed to believe this guy?

there's too much money behind drake. Nike sponsorships, 400 million UMG deal, and a bunch of other stuff too. wouldn't surprise me if Kendrick was told to stop. can't have their golden goose go down
Tor_Raps
RealGM

Post#128 » by Tor_Raps » Tue May 7, 2024 5:18 pm

bovice wrote:Drake says the person giving Kendrick info is a clown yet saying he's the one that set the trap. we're supposed to believe this guy?

there's too much money behind drake. Nike sponsorships, 400 million UMG deal, and a bunch of other stuff too. wouldn't surprise me if Kendrick was told to stop. can't have their golden goose go down

You're clearly confusing the two topics. Kendrick fell for the bait on the 11 year old daughter topic. The whole pedo topic is where he's getting info from a clown.

There are a bunch of people coming out denying any wrong doing by Drake including the women themselves. Where are all the peeps denying Kendrick isn't a wifebeater and whether his kid is even his? :)
bovice
Pro Prospect

Post#129 » by bovice » Tue May 7, 2024 5:30 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:
bovice wrote:Drake says the person giving Kendrick info is a clown yet saying he's the one that set the trap. we're supposed to believe this guy?

You're clearly confusing the two topics. Kendrick fell for the bait on the 11 year old daughter topic. The whole pedo topic is where he's getting info from a clown.

There are a bunch of people coming out denying any wrong doing by Drake including the women themselves. Where are all the peeps denying Kendrick isn't a wifebeater and whether his kid is even his? :)

if drake set up the trap, I don't think he would have waited 2 days to tell everyone. and he would have had text convos or some proof to show the world what he had done. dudes gas lighting. but you can believe whatever you want to believe.

and him talking about being too rich and famous to get away with sex trafficking. like Epstein and Diddy weren't rich and famous and getting away with it?

when none of his peers are publicly having his back or defending him and a ton of people who have made a lot of money with him are mad at him, maybe he's the problem.
Gusto1903
Sixth Man
And1: 2,417

Post#130 » by Gusto1903 » Tue May 7, 2024 5:38 pm

You dont need a disstrack to clear the point, that you fed Kendrick the info. A simple post of evidence wouldve crushed this beef.
Instead, Drake comes along with the 9D Chess move of supposedly planting indications of a very believable thing, that you are creepy and slide into minors dms lol.
On the Alperen Sengün hypetrain since 2020
Tor_Raps
RealGM

Post#131 » by Tor_Raps » Tue May 7, 2024 5:51 pm

bovice wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:

if drake set up the trap, I don't think he would have waited 2 days to tell everyone. and he would have had text convos or some proof to show the world what he had done. dudes gas lighting. but you can believe whatever you want to believe.

and him talking about being too rich and famous to get away with sex trafficking. like Epstein and Diddy weren't rich and famous and getting away with it?

when none of his peers are publicly having his back or defending him and a ton of people who have made a lot of money with him are mad at him, maybe he's the problem.

Drake sent a tweet right away about the 11 year old but Kendrick dropped Not Like Us right away and he clearly didn't expect that. Without that, Kendrick would have been laughed at. Drake clearly miscalculated and that's why he's currently losing in this battle. If he has an 11 year old daughter then it won't be hard for Kendrick to provide receipts.

And his peers see Drake making more money than all of them. Succeed breeds resentment. It happens to a lot of folks. He isn't the first and won't be the last.
YogurtProducer
RealGM
And1: 27,363

Post#132 » by YogurtProducer » Tue May 7, 2024 5:52 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:

Yeah, just because someone is "ok" with something does not mean it was ok. That is the whole goal of people who groom.

Just because a 14-year old is okay with Drake texting them, does not mean we all should be.
What an absolute failure and disaster this franchise is, ran by one of the most incompetent front offices in the league.
- Raptors RealGM Forum re: Masai Ujiri - June 2023
Tor_Raps
RealGM

Post#133 » by Tor_Raps » Tue May 7, 2024 6:00 pm

YogurtProducer wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:

Yeah, just because someone is "ok" with something does not mean it was ok. That is the whole goal of people who groom.

Just because a 14-year old is okay with Drake texting them, does not mean we all should be.

If her parents are ok with it then clearly the relationship is that of a mentor. How would people on the outside would know better than all the parties involved here?

Like I've said, Drake has 10000 friends. It'd be one thing if he was only friends with teens. Him being a child actor gives reason as to why they'd be talking at all, especially when it's been well documented how most of these child actor turn out later in life.
bovice
Pro Prospect

Post#134 » by bovice » Tue May 7, 2024 6:03 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:
bovice wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:

Drake sent a tweet right away about the 11 year old but Kendrick dropped Not Like Us right away and he clearly didn't expect that. Without that, Kendrick would have been laughed at. Drake clearly miscalculated and that's why he's currently losing in this battle. If he has an 11 year old daughter then it won't be hard for Kendrick to provide receipts.

And his peers see Drake making more money than all of them. Succeed breeds resentment. It happens to a lot of folks. He isn't the first and won't be the last.

putting out a tweet denying it isn't proof. if he really masterminded this whole thing, he could have put a screen cap of a text message conversation he had a few days ago implying that a trap is set. that would have ended the beef and Kendrick would has taken the biggest L.

don't really care to talk about this with an unreasonable stan
Tor_Raps
RealGM

Post#135 » by Tor_Raps » Tue May 7, 2024 6:09 pm

bovice wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:
bovice wrote:

putting out a tweet denying it isn't proof. if he really masterminded this whole thing, he could have put a screen cap of a text message conversation he had a few days ago implying that a trap is set. that would have ended the beef and Kendrick would has taken the biggest L.

don't really care to talk about this with an unreasonable stan

Drake had a chance to win this but Kendrick outmanuevered him. Drake didn't expect the best track from this whole beef "Not Like Us" to get dropped right after when he thought he suckered Kendrick into "Meet The Grahams"

It's why he's holding an L at the moment. Drake needs a "Not Like Us" banger to get even or get any real advantage here.
Slim Charlez
Assistant Coach

Post#136 » by Slim Charlez » Tue May 7, 2024 6:23 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:

Where's the evidence of him beating his wife or the Dave free thing? You know what there is evidence of though that people seem to want to overlook? Is Ovo having a convicted sexual predator working for them. Baka not nice. That's a fact everything else is pure gossip.
Tor_Raps
RealGM

Post#137 » by Tor_Raps » Tue May 7, 2024 6:27 pm

Slim Charlez wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:

Where's the evidence of him beating his wife or the Dave free thing? You know what there is evidence of though that people seem to want to overlook? Is Ovo having a convicted sexual predator working for them. Baka not nice. That's a fact everything else is pure gossip.

Where's the evidence on most of this nonsense tbh. Everyone just snitching on each other without real receipts. This is why some are saying we need to see who can actually prove what from this beef to see who the real winner will be.
Slim Charlez
Assistant Coach

Post#138 » by Slim Charlez » Tue May 7, 2024 6:45 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:
Slim Charlez wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:

Where's the evidence on most of this nonsense tbh. Everyone just snitching on each other without real receipts. This is why some are saying we need to see who can actually prove what from this beef to see who the real winner will be.

The guy was literally charged with human trafficking and the charges were dropped because the woman he was accused of pimping out suddenly decided not to testify, not only that but drake sent a welcome home tweet once he was released. It's all public info you can look it up yourself.
PhilBlackson
RealGM
And1: 42,566

Post#139 » by PhilBlackson » Tue May 7, 2024 6:51 pm

People just hate Drake for being a pop star and probably his personality etc that they don’t care if things are true or not they’ll just say he “lost” even if it’s all bs lies (which there is yet to be any proof of anything but actually the opposite has happened).

Meanwhile the hypocrisy is if Drake had beat up a woman like Kendrick or went on record saying he had been molested they’d be bagging on him relentlessly. The double standard is actually hilarious/sad.
>>>SCOTTIEALLSTARSEASON<<< -- U KNOW THE VIBEZ :guitar: WembGod - Face of the NBA Universe
Names of who OG will be better than Shaedon: DelAbbott, ThaCynic, pingpongrac, Los_29, OakleyDokley
AleksandarN
Head Coach
And1: 8,998

Post#140 » by AleksandarN » Tue May 7, 2024 6:58 pm

Return to The General Board