In 2-minute report, NBA found multiple missed calls in NYK’s win over IND

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,786

Re: In 2-minute report, NBA found multiple missed calls in NYK’s win over IND 

Post#21 » by iLLmatic860 » Wed May 8, 2024 3:24 am

The Warrior wrote:
taikibansei wrote:I don't know about other Knicks fans, but given where we were just three years ago (basically in our second decade of being the league laughingstock), logging on just now to the General Board to find multiple threads complaining about MiSsEd cAlls and rEf BiAs--not to mention how the NBA has "rigged" everything for us because we're a "big market"--is **** awesome. 8-)

Yeah that's one way to look at it, or your front office was just that bad. So incompetent in fact that they still managed to be futile despite the refs plus league collectively and desperately waiting in the wings for the Knicks to at least be decent enough, so that they can start rigging in their favor.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using RealGM mobile app

Did the refs also rig the 9 point deficit that the Knicks came back from in the 4th?
SNPA
General Manager
And1: 7,339

Post#22 » by SNPA » Wed May 8, 2024 3:29 am

Pelon chingon wrote:First time?
- Kings fans

Lol. So true it’s sad. I’m sad now.
cgf
RealGM
And1: 10,867

Post#23 » by cgf » Wed May 8, 2024 3:39 am

The Warrior wrote:
taikibansei wrote:I don't know about other Knicks fans, but given where we were just three years ago (basically in our second decade of being the league laughingstock), logging on just now to the General Board to find multiple threads complaining about MiSsEd cAlls and rEf BiAs--not to mention how the NBA has "rigged" everything for us because we're a "big market"--is **** awesome. 8-)

Yeah that's one way to look at it, or your front office was just that bad. So incompetent in fact that they still managed to be futile despite the refs plus league collectively and desperately waiting in the wings for the Knicks to at least be decent enough, so that they can start rigging in their favor.

In that case, hopefully Dolan keeps the payments up from here on out :rock:
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 49,543

Post#24 » by robillionaire » Wed May 8, 2024 3:56 am

The Warrior wrote:

Why didn’t they ever rig the lottery for us?

Don’t say 30 years ago nobody was alive
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,544

Post#25 » by gavran » Wed May 8, 2024 4:21 am

ChipotleWest wrote:Why can't they change the rule where a kickball that wasn't even a kickball can be reviewed so they can change and fix it? Why was it ever like this where it's like "oh we missed it too bad for you can't review"

Who says they can't?
ChipotleWest
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,914

Post#26 » by ChipotleWest » Wed May 8, 2024 4:22 am

gavran wrote:
ChipotleWest wrote:Why can't they change the rule where a kickball that wasn't even a kickball can be reviewed so they can change and fix it? Why was it ever like this where it's like "oh we missed it too bad for you can't review"

Who says they can't?

They do, because they haven't. What are you even asking?
ChipotleWest
Assistant Coach

Post#27 » by ChipotleWest » Wed May 8, 2024 4:23 am

robillionaire wrote:
The Warrior wrote:

Why didn’t they ever rig the lottery for us?

Don’t say 30 years ago nobody was alive

Oh I only read the first line I was gonna say cold envelope Patrick Ewing. :lol:
cgf
RealGM

Post#28 » by cgf » Wed May 8, 2024 4:34 am

ChipotleWest wrote:
gavran wrote:

Who says they can't?

When have they ever changed their rules in the middle of a playoff series?
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

ChipotleWest
Assistant Coach

Post#29 » by ChipotleWest » Wed May 8, 2024 4:37 am

cgf wrote:
ChipotleWest wrote:
gavran wrote:Who says they can't?

That's not what I mean. But it's a stupid rule in the first place and shouldn't be there. The ref called a kickball that wasn't a kickball and you can't challenge that because some people say it slows down the games too much? As if the other challenges don't? Makes no sense.
taikibansei
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,668

Post#30 » by taikibansei » Wed May 8, 2024 4:49 am

The Warrior wrote:

THIN MAN HAS NO HEART!
taikibansei
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,668

Post#31 » by taikibansei » Wed May 8, 2024 4:53 am

iLLmatic860 wrote:
The Warrior wrote:

Did the refs also rig the 9 point deficit that the Knicks came back from in the 4th?

Seriously. And wake me when Embiid is forever banned for literally targeting Mitch Robinson for injury with a cheap shot. :banghead: Until that happens, all this complaining about favoritism is just a bunch of whining...and I love it! :lol:
THIN MAN HAS NO HEART!
Bob Ross
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,232

Post#32 » by Bob Ross » Wed May 8, 2024 5:01 am

L2M report is a stupid movement. What does it do, honestly, besides piss almost everyone off
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,544

Post#33 » by gavran » Wed May 8, 2024 5:05 am

ChipotleWest wrote:
gavran wrote:

Who says they can't?

I'm asking who say they can't? Not sure where the confusion in.
cgf
RealGM

Post#34 » by cgf » Wed May 8, 2024 5:11 am

ChipotleWest wrote:
cgf wrote:
ChipotleWest wrote:

That's not what I mean. But it's a stupid rule in the first place and shouldn't be there. The ref called a kickball that wasn't a kickball and you can't challenge that because some people say it slows down the games too much? As if the other challenges don't? Makes no sense.

The league has to draw a line somewhere on what is & isn't reviewable to keep those people from complaining about "the flow of the game" :dunno:

drstarheel
Sophomore
And1: 145

Post#35 » by drstarheel » Wed May 8, 2024 2:19 pm

I'll agree that the moving screen call on Turner was technically correct. However I, along with everyone else on here, would be pretty frustrated if a cop pulled me over for doing 32mph in a 30mph zone while everyone else is doing 35.
Governor Dudley
Starter
And1: 644

Post#36 » by Governor Dudley » Wed May 8, 2024 2:44 pm

Yup. These guys are so delusional it's hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
California Gold
Starter
And1: 2,740

Post#37 » by California Gold » Wed May 8, 2024 2:50 pm

All of this just to lose to Boston as New York sports teams continually do this millennium. :lol:
cgf
RealGM

Post#38 » by cgf » Wed May 8, 2024 3:02 pm

drstarheel wrote:I'll agree that the moving screen call on Turner was technically correct. However I, along with everyone else on here, would be pretty frustrated if a cop pulled me over for doing 32mph in a 30mph zone while everyone else is doing 35.

Aka the reason the city of Cleveland & I still aren't on speaking terms :lol:

cgf
RealGM

Post#39 » by cgf » Wed May 8, 2024 3:04 pm

California Gold wrote:All of this just to lose to Boston as New York sports teams continually do this millennium. :lol:

One step at a time, one step at a time 8-)

Return to The General Board