Jokic is NOT him

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

WentzerWuver
Rookie
And1: 384

Re: Jokic is NOT him 

Post#281 » by WentzerWuver » Wed May 15, 2024 5:52 am

AleksandarN wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:My bad I thought he misses more. I was wrong. I will take an L on that part. I respect ANT so much. My favorite non Nugget player in the NBA. Love his game
Oh, you are an ANT lover, but still doesn't treat Joker like you had. I'm glad your lover isn't on my team cause he trash talk to superstars without winning anything yet other than an all-star appearance.

KD won alot of hardware plus 2 FMVP to be able to talk trash but not ANT yet.

You do know Jokic is my favorite player right?
Yet Jokic is not HIM? Joel is my favorite player and I would NEVER create a thread announcing he isn't him after only 2 games?

It would take an entire year of bad play while he is fully healthy before I go that far since I live in reality where slumps do happens. Even if it last an entire month but it only takes 2 straight game for you to announce your Joker is not HIM Lol

I made bunch of moolah for game 3 cause I knew your Joker is HIM even tho he is not my favorite player.
brutalitops
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,488

Post#282 » by brutalitops » Wed May 15, 2024 5:55 am

Demagoog wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
Demagoog wrote:This has little to do with Gobert, he did what he could. There is only so much one is able to do when one of the best players to ever play takes over.
Relax Gobert is terrible just admit it

Go ahead, please tell me what Gobert should have done differently in this possession.

https://youtu.be/50QSclD7tlg?si=EDoziXLB3qvkiAoe

Why wouldnt Gobert just have a 8'6" foot wingspan instead of 7'10"? Is he stupid?
LaLover11
Sixth Man
And1: 1,058

Post#283 » by LaLover11 » Wed May 15, 2024 6:01 am

SweaterBae wrote:
michaelm wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:I swear I didn’t create the tittle of the thread knowing that posters will come out of the woodwork to troll Jokic. In essence expose how bad their takes would be in the thread. If you look at my actual posts in the thread you will see I didn’t say he was not him. He just played like it. :)

So either you were trolling or you were trolling.

He's yet another **** tier poster who should be ignored.
AD played Jokic a million times better and that's facts. Stop crying about my posts
Bronny will become Murray 2.0
AleksandarN
Head Coach
And1: 9,045

Post#284 » by AleksandarN » Wed May 15, 2024 6:06 am

WentzerWuver wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:Oh, you are an ANT lover, but still doesn't treat Joker like you had. I'm glad your lover isn't on my team cause he trash talk to superstars without winning anything yet other than an all-star appearance.

KD won alot of hardware plus 2 FMVP to be able to talk trash but not ANT yet.

You do know Jokic is my favorite player right?
Yet Jokic is not HIM? Joel is my favorite player and I would NEVER create a thread announcing he isn't him after only 2 games?

It would take an entire year of bad play while he is fully healthy before I go that far since I live in reality where slumps do happens. Even if it last an entire month but it only takes 2 straight game for you to announce your Joker is not HIM Lol

I made bunch of moolah for game 3 cause I knew your Joker is HIM even tho he is not my favorite player.

Quote my first post of the thread. I said he wasn’t playing like him the first two games. But the thread did its job. :)
SweaterBae
Sixth Man
And1: 2,490

Post#285 » by SweaterBae » Wed May 15, 2024 6:07 am

LaLover11 wrote:
SweaterBae wrote:
michaelm wrote:So either you were trolling or you were trolling.

He's yet another **** tier poster who should be ignored.
AD played Jokic a million times better and that's facts. Stop crying about my posts

You logged in to the wrong account again?
Lakers824
Freshman
And1: 35

Post#286 » by Lakers824 » Wed May 15, 2024 6:24 am

AleksandarN wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:You do know Jokic is my favorite player right?

Quote my first post of the thread. I said he wasn’t playing like him the first two games. But the thread did its job. :)

You embarrassed yourself and you're rightly* getting ridiculed. Imagine saying that the 3 time MVP and current reigning world champion "is not him" because of 2 losses :lol:
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#287 » by AleksandarN » Wed May 15, 2024 6:28 am

Lakers824 wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:Yet Jokic is not HIM? Joel is my favorite player and I would NEVER create a thread announcing he isn't him after only 2 games?

You embarrassed yourself and you're likely getting ridiculed. Imagine saying that the 3 time MVP and current reigning world champion "is not him" because of 2 losses :lol:

I said he was not playing like him the first two games. I was right :) Also the title did it's job. :)
Lakers824
Freshman

Post#288 » by Lakers824 » Wed May 15, 2024 6:36 am

AleksandarN wrote:
Lakers824 wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:Quote my first post of the thread. I said he wasn’t playing like him the first two games. But the thread did its job. :)

You embarrassed yourself and you're likely getting ridiculed. Imagine saying that the 3 time MVP and current reigning world champion "is not him" because of 2 losses :lol:

I said he was not playing like him the first two games. I was right :) Also the title did it's job. :)

But that's not what you said. Your title was "he's not him". Got that wrong, didn't ya? :lol:
Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,689

Post#289 » by Dupp » Wed May 15, 2024 6:38 am

Womp womp
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#290 » by AleksandarN » Wed May 15, 2024 6:39 am

Lakers824 wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:
Lakers824 wrote:

But that's not what you said. Your title was "he's not him". Got that wrong, didn't ya? :lol:

My first post I said the first two games. I bet you didn't read all of my posts in this thread. Trying to get your gotcha moment. That is hilarious bro.
Long2_noD
Junior
And1: 448

Post#291 » by Long2_noD » Wed May 15, 2024 7:58 am

This thread is so effing stupid.
Lakers824
Freshman

Post#292 » by Lakers824 » Wed May 15, 2024 8:42 am

AleksandarN wrote:
Lakers824 wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:I said he was not playing like him the first two games. I was right :) Also the title did it's job. :)

My first post I said the first two games. I bet you didn't read all of my posts in this thread. Trying to get your gotcha moment. That is hilarious bro.

You sound emotional lol. Makes you look even sillier, if that's possible.
Jadoogar
RealGM
And1: 14,947

Post#293 » by Jadoogar » Wed May 15, 2024 10:32 am

AleksandarN wrote:
Lakers824 wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:I said he was not playing like him the first two games. I was right :) Also the title did it's job. :)

But that's not what you said. Your title was "he's not him". Got that wrong, didn't ya?

So you admit you made a stupid post post?
We mock ESPN for their hot take posts, this is no different

Sent from my KB2005 using RealGM mobile app
bushybrah_
Sixth Man
And1: 1,390

Post#294 » by bushybrah_ » Wed May 15, 2024 10:47 am

Aged like milk.
jc23
RealGM
And1: 11,003

Post#295 » by jc23 » Wed May 15, 2024 10:54 am

bushybrah_ wrote:Aged like milk.

milk left in the Arizona sun.
Be curious, Not judgmental
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#296 » by AleksandarN » Wed May 15, 2024 10:55 am

Lakers824 wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:
Lakers824 wrote:

You sound emotional lol. Makes you look even sillier, if that's possible.

[img]
Read on Twitter
/photo/1[/img]
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#297 » by AleksandarN » Wed May 15, 2024 10:55 am

bushybrah_ wrote:Aged like milk.

It did :)
Bloodbather
Junior
And1: 526

Post#298 » by Bloodbather » Wed May 15, 2024 10:55 am

AleksandarN wrote:
Lakers824 wrote:

You either misspoke or clickbaited. There's no other alternative. Either way it's bad. It's worse if it's the latter, basically means you're someone to be ignored.

Saying "Jokić is not him" and "Jokić doesn't look like himself" are two different things and most of this thread is just people rightly noting the ludicrousness of writing him off based on two games.
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#299 » by AleksandarN » Wed May 15, 2024 10:58 am

Bloodbather wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:
Lakers824 wrote:

You either misspoke or clickbaited. There's no other alternative. Either way it's bad. It's worse if it's the latter, basically means you're someone to be ignored.

Saying "Jokić is not him" and "Jokić doesn't look like himself" are two different things and most of this thread is just people rightly noting the ludicrousness of writing him off based on two games.

I never wrote Jokic off. I am his biggest fan. Is there an ignore feature if not I think there should be. It might help you filter out my posts
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#300 » by AleksandarN » Wed May 15, 2024 10:59 am

Jadoogar wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:
Lakers824 wrote:
But that's not what you said. Your title was "he's not him". Got that wrong, didn't ya?

So you admit you made a stupid post post?
We mock ESPN for their hot take posts, this is no different

Sent from my KB2005 using RealGM mobile app

Return to The General Board