Jimmy Butler: “If I was playing, Boston would be at home, New York damn sure would be at home“

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

Funcrusher
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,507

Re: Jimmy Butler: “If I was playing, Boston would be at home, New York damn sure would be at home“ 

Post#41 » by Funcrusher » Sat May 4, 2024 8:54 pm

B_Creamy wrote:
Funcrusher wrote:
Black Jack wrote:This is funny stuff, how can you get mad at it. Dude is just sauced up and about to go find his becky for the night on whatever island he's at :lol:

I aint mad at him tbh, moreso the people who continue to gas him up and give him excuses for having multiple cracks at a ring and coming up with a donut. And living off the repution of a ECF series here and there. No player in the league arguably has a better PR team than 0-2 Jimmy

Lol yea cause everyone was expecting championships out of those Heat rosters. Stay off the drugs.

More excuses. Womp womp
gh123 wrote:Zion lucky if he gets 18 ppg on decent efficiency. Midget big man is a no-career in NBA. Chuck being the only wonder. Zion is the next Tractor Trailer at best.
B_Creamy
Pro Prospect
And1: 853

Re: Jimmy Butler: “If I was playing, Boston would be at home, New York damn sure would be at home“ 

Post#42 » by B_Creamy » Sat May 4, 2024 8:57 pm

Funcrusher wrote:
B_Creamy wrote:
Funcrusher wrote:I aint mad at him tbh, moreso the people who continue to gas him up and give him excuses for having multiple cracks at a ring and coming up with a donut. And living off the repution of a ECF series here and there. No player in the league arguably has a better PR team than 0-2 Jimmy

Lol yea cause everyone was expecting championships out of those Heat rosters. Stay off the drugs.

More excuses. Womp womp

You think anyone gonna take your opinions seriously when you say stuff this dumb?
bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,520

Post#43 » by bisme37 » Sat May 4, 2024 8:58 pm

B_Creamy wrote:
Funcrusher wrote:
B_Creamy wrote:

More excuses. Womp womp

You think anyone gonna take your opinions seriously when you say stuff this dumb?

That's what I was wondering about Jimmy Butler.
Funcrusher
Lead Assistant

Post#44 » by Funcrusher » Sat May 4, 2024 9:01 pm

B_Creamy wrote:
Funcrusher wrote:
B_Creamy wrote:

More excuses. Womp womp

Like Jimmy saying he would beat this year's Celtics and Knicks if he was healthy? :lol:
gh123 wrote:Zion lucky if he gets 18 ppg on decent efficiency. Midget big man is a no-career in NBA. Chuck being the only wonder. Zion is the next Tractor Trailer at best.
B_Creamy
Pro Prospect

Post#45 » by B_Creamy » Sat May 4, 2024 9:01 pm

bisme37 wrote:
B_Creamy wrote:
Funcrusher wrote:More excuses. Womp womp

You must suffer from short term memory brother. Even you guys were saying "I wanna play anyone but Miami".
B_Creamy
Pro Prospect

Post#46 » by B_Creamy » Sat May 4, 2024 9:02 pm

Funcrusher wrote:
B_Creamy wrote:
Funcrusher wrote:More excuses. Womp womp

Like Jimmy saying he would beat this year's Celtics and Knicks if he was healthy? :lol:

Atleast make up your own joke fella
bisme37
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,520

Post#47 » by bisme37 » Sat May 4, 2024 9:09 pm

B_Creamy wrote:
bisme37 wrote:
B_Creamy wrote:

You must suffer from short term memory brother. Even you guys were saying "I wanna play anyone but Miami".

I don't know who you guys are but here's what I said about potentially playing the Heat this year, before Jimmy got injured. The guy is not scary to me sorry lol.

viewtopic.php?p=112058981#p112058981
Message Boar
Analyst
And1: 1,928

Post#48 » by Message Boar » Sat May 4, 2024 9:11 pm

The second round hasn't even started yet, so how can he be implying he'd have sent two different teams home by now already, anyway?
Handlez
Junior
And1: 676

Post#49 » by Handlez » Sat May 4, 2024 9:13 pm

I don't remember Jimmy playing all season.
cgf
RealGM
And1: 10,874

Post#50 » by cgf » Sat May 4, 2024 9:13 pm

Message Boar wrote:The second round hasn't even started yet, so how can he be implying he'd have sent two different teams home by now already, anyway?

Maybe he was too drunk to remember that he wasn't still on the 6ers?
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 20,009

Post#51 » by RHODEY » Sat May 4, 2024 9:18 pm

rate_ wrote:He’s right, but it doesn’t matter.

You want him to be right but you know he isnt :nod: .
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 18,106

Post#52 » by Im Coming Home » Sat May 4, 2024 9:22 pm

JnewFTW wrote:
Im Coming Home wrote:
JnewFTW wrote:I love Jimmy, but stfu. He's right about the Knicks though.

We would've sent ya'll home in 5, don't kid yourselves.

We're a much better team than we were last year.

Who's kidding themselves? Knicks have been an incompetent mess for 25 years. Laughingstock of the league. I'll believe it when I see it.

You won't be able to see it directly since the Heat aren't doing anything for awhile.

And we haven't been a joke/mess for at least 4 years now, keep up sweaty.
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
Funcrusher
Lead Assistant

Post#53 » by Funcrusher » Sat May 4, 2024 9:24 pm

Handlez wrote:I don't remember Jimmy playing all season.

He would like it that way too. Guy is finished as a pseudo-1
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,452

Post#54 » by Oscirus » Sat May 4, 2024 9:28 pm

Message Boar wrote:The second round hasn't even started yet, so how can he be implying he'd have sent two different teams home by now already, anyway?

I assume he was talking, pending the results of the play-in games. The implication is that whichever team he played went home in the first round.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
Run DLC
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,793

Post#55 » by Run DLC » Sat May 4, 2024 9:29 pm

Tough guy Jimmy back at it again
Thanks for all the great memories, LeBron! The show must go on! #Heatnation
Quattro
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,982

Post#56 » by Quattro » Sat May 4, 2024 9:32 pm

Celtics average margin of victory was 22 points. Hes delusional if he thinks he's tipping the balance to the Heat. Boston is just a better team. A much better team
RB34
RealGM
And1: 15,621

Post#57 » by RB34 » Sat May 4, 2024 9:37 pm

Jimmy also said he was going to play the entire season. He did not.

The Heat weren’t beating the Celtics this year. Just like they weren’t beating them last year if JT didn’t bust his ankle in the first play of the game.
Ice Man
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 13,779

Post#58 » by Ice Man » Sat May 4, 2024 10:03 pm

Jimmy likes trolling, as with his $20 coffee thing and the one season he went around carrying a football and saying he would have been an All Pro tight end. This comment belongs in that bag.
Scalabrine
RealGM
And1: 7,411

Post#59 » by Scalabrine » Sat May 4, 2024 10:10 pm

rate_ wrote:He’s right, but it doesn’t matter.

How is he right?

He means they would have beat Philly to put them in a matchup with the Knicks where they win, and then the Sixers beat the Celtics in the 1v8?

Thats the only way he could be responsible for both teams being knocks out.
Go Knicks!
ryan in Maine
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,933

Post#60 » by ryan in Maine » Sat May 4, 2024 10:14 pm

Return to The General Board