What happens if LeBron plan to stay with Lakers but another team drafts Bronny?

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

whatisacenter
RealGM
And1: 13,114

Re: What happens if LeBron plan to stay with Lakers but another team drafts Bronny? 

Post#41 » by whatisacenter » Mon May 13, 2024 9:36 pm

The Lakers would have a better chance at contending for a championship.

Bronny doesn’t deserve all this crap his dad heaped on him.
Madvillain been as high as Kathmandu
And tilted to the side like that fat man's shoe
LaLover11
Sixth Man
And1: 1,055

Re: What happens if LeBron plan to stay with Lakers but another team drafts Bronny? 

Post#42 » by LaLover11 » Mon May 13, 2024 9:41 pm

northernSoul wrote:Dude just measured 6’1” at the combine why would anyone draft him

Donovan Mitchell
He is 6 feet 1 inches (185cm) tall, weighs 215 pounds (97kg), and has a wingspan of 6 feet 10 inches (208cm).

Pretty much exactly like Mitchell with a slightly smaller wingspan. Bronny will grow a few more inches this next year.

Great frame for Bronny
Bronny will become Murray 2.0
KodiakBear
Sixth Man
And1: 2,197

Post#43 » by KodiakBear » Mon May 13, 2024 9:54 pm

Nobody will draft him, but the Lakers will sign him as a free agent
Edrees
RealGM
And1: 11,279

Post#44 » by Edrees » Mon May 13, 2024 11:18 pm

BigGargamel wrote:
djsunyc wrote:i don't think any team is gonna draft bronny.

This. Bronny isn't an NBA player and this whole situation is a sham cooked up by LeBron and ESPN. There are 30 prospects not invited to the combine who were more deserving. Why would a GM even spend a second round pick on an inferior talent, when all it would do is cause drama? I know some people say it would be to entice LeBron, but he's not going to finish his career in Orlando or Charlotte. :lol:

No one except the Lakers are going to draft this guy. He's not a draftable prospect.

You live in a world where all 3 antetekounmpo brothers were on NBA rosters, Thanasis (2nd round) and Kostas (drafted in 2nd round one year before Naz Reid went undrafted) and you think nobody would put Bronny on their team just to try? You are very naive. The Lakers themselves got Kostas hoping it would help get them an inside on Giannis before he hit free agency, so the Lakers have proven they are not above this.

They even won a title despite "wasting" the roster space as he was on the 2020 title team :lol: :lol: .
BigGargamel
Veteran
And1: 6,551

Post#45 » by BigGargamel » Mon May 13, 2024 11:21 pm

LaLover11 wrote:
northernSoul wrote:Dude just measured 6’1” at the combine why would anyone draft him

Donovan Mitchell
He is 6 feet 1 inches (185cm) tall, weighs 215 pounds (97kg), and has a wingspan of 6 feet 10 inches (208cm).

Pretty much exactly like Mitchell with a slightly smaller wingspan. Bronny will grow a few more inches this next year.

Great frame for Bronny

:lol:

A 20 year old will grow a few more inches? Are you on the Bronny payroll or something? Stop.
BigGargamel
Veteran
And1: 6,551

Post#46 » by BigGargamel » Mon May 13, 2024 11:26 pm

Edrees wrote:
BigGargamel wrote:
djsunyc wrote:i don't think any team is gonna draft bronny.

This. Bronny isn't an NBA player and this whole situation is a sham cooked up by LeBron and ESPN. There are 30 prospects not invited to the combine who were more deserving. Why would a GM even spend a second round pick on an inferior talent, when all it would do is cause drama? I know some people say it would be to entice LeBron, but he's not going to finish his career in Orlando or Charlotte. :lol:

No one except the Lakers are going to draft this guy. He's not a draftable prospect.

You live in a world where all 3 antetekounmpo brothers were on NBA rosters, Thanasis (2nd round) and Kostas (drafted in 2nd round one year before Naz Reid went undrafted) and you think nobody would put Bronny on their team just to try? You are very naive. The Lakers themselves got Kostas hoping it would help get them an inside on Giannis before he hit free agency, so the Lakers have proven they are not above this.

They even won a title despite "wasting" the roster space as he was on the 2020 title team :lol: :lol: .

Kostas is at least 6'10, Those guys are dart throws all the time.

Bronny is 6'1, has a heart condition and is not a good basketball player. There's no reason to spend a draft pick on him, unless it's the Lakers to make Bron happy. I guarantee they are the only that would draft him.
Edrees
RealGM
And1: 11,279

Post#47 » by Edrees » Mon May 13, 2024 11:28 pm

BigGargamel wrote:
Edrees wrote:
BigGargamel wrote:

Kostas is at least 6'10, Those guys are dart throws all the time.

Bronny is 6'1, has a heart condition and is not a good basketball player. There's no reason to spend a draft pick on him, unless it's the Lakers to make Bron happy. I guarantee they are the only that would draft him.

If you think Lakers signed Kostas because he's 6'10 and had potential than you really are naive. He already showed who he was on the 76ers who released him. Kostas isn't a good basketball player. 6'10 isn't even that tall either there's a ton of players available with that height. IF you were talking over 7 footer than that does happen.

Yeah they really thought he had potential that's why they gave him 4mpg exclusively in garbage time.
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 25,134

Post#48 » by NyKnicks1714 » Mon May 13, 2024 11:32 pm

Calvin Klein wrote:
dockingsched wrote:It’s hilarious how riled up people get at any sign of nepotism or helping out your family when the nba is filled with it at every level. Lebron effect :lol:

It's not really about that but about the toxicity that always surrounds Lebron. Imagine being a bench guy for the Lakers and Bronny gets to play instead of you because he is Lebron's son. I'm sure that will go down well... :noway:

I love how people are crafting their own fan fiction and hating on LeBron for it.
LaLover11
Sixth Man

Post#49 » by LaLover11 » Mon May 13, 2024 11:39 pm

BigGargamel wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:

Donovan Mitchell

Great frame for Bronny

:lol:

A 20 year old will grow a few more inches? Are you on the Bronny payroll or something? Stop.

Ben Simmons grew 2 inches from 6'8 measured in the NBA Combine to 6'10
JustBuzzin
General Manager
And1: 6,949

Post#50 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 13, 2024 11:42 pm

Bronny needs to go be the face of the Big 3. Sorry but the kid is a non factor at the NBA level.

Jcole has a better chance at making a NBA roster than Bronny.
LaLover11
Sixth Man

Post#51 » by LaLover11 » Mon May 13, 2024 11:43 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:Bronny needs to go be the face of the Big 3. Sorry but the kid is a non factor at the NBA level.

Challenge for you lol
No cheating

Guess this player haha no cheating
I believe he will be a good example Bronny can become a great nba player

Weight: 191.6 LBS

Height without shoes: 6-foot-0.25

Height with shoes: 6-foot-1.5

Standing reach: 8-foot-2

Hand width: 9.75 inches

Hand length: 8.5 inches

Wingspan: 6-foot-7.5
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#52 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 13, 2024 11:49 pm

LaLover11 wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Bronny needs to go be the face of the Big 3. Sorry but the kid is a non factor at the NBA level.

Challenge for you lol
No cheating

This is hard off the top of my head so I will give you 3 names.

Ty Lue, Patrick Beverly, Tony Allen
LaLover11
Sixth Man

Post#53 » by LaLover11 » Mon May 13, 2024 11:52 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:

Challenge for you lol
No cheating

Great guess but it's Mini LeBron " Eric Bledsoe"
Bronny can mold his game into a similar game
Literally Bronny will become Mini LeBron :lol:

Read on Twitter
?t=rad9yIcxdN-nQ4oMD-OG8Q&s=19
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#54 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 13, 2024 11:53 pm

LaLover11 wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
Challenge for you lol
No cheating

Read on Twitter

Eric Bledsoe was super explosive though. Otherwise that's a good comparison.
Roseability
Junior
And1: 132

Post#55 » by Roseability » Mon May 13, 2024 11:54 pm

swyftdahoe wrote:Bronny the Tobias Harris of Jaylen Browns

Bronny the Deangelo Russell of Austin Riverses.
LaLover11
Sixth Man

Post#56 » by LaLover11 » Tue May 14, 2024 12:04 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:This is hard off the top of my head so I will give you 3 names.

Read on Twitter

Eric Bledsoe was super explosive though. Otherwise that's a good comparison.

I'm thinking Bronny is a lot more explosive than he's shown in my opinion.

Yeah if he can become a modern Bledsoe, he will have a great career
Snotbubbles
Sixth Man
And1: 1,524

Post#57 » by Snotbubbles » Tue May 14, 2024 12:40 am

Heard Villanova was interested in Bronny. That would be a good place for him to come play. Get away from his dad and play in the Big East. Nova has a good pipeline of guard development.
mg
General Manager
And1: 4,080

Post#59 » by mg » Tue May 14, 2024 1:34 am

LaLover11 wrote:

Donovan Mitchell

Great frame for Bronny

Bronny will be 20 before next season starts. What makes you thinkg he's going to grow a few more inches at this point?
LaLover11
Sixth Man

Post#60 » by LaLover11 » Tue May 14, 2024 1:40 am

mg wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:

Donovan Mitchell

Great frame for Bronny

Bronny will be 20 before next season starts. What makes you thinkg he's going to grow a few more inches at this point?

Oh I don't know maybe because he literally has LeBrons Genetics lol

Return to The General Board