Dwight Howard has no chance winning the MVP

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

ClutchCityOwns
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Dwight Howard has no chance winning the MVP 

Post#41 » by ClutchCityOwns » Tue Sep 1, 2009 1:14 am

Visirale wrote:Wow, this is why children shouldn't have access to computers.

If you think Dwight Howard is in his prime, I'd hate to see the rock you're hiding under in 3 or 4 years from now...

See Shawn Kemp's career, Dwight will follow it. Minus the drugs of course.
MAQ
RealGM
And1: 2,900

Post#42 » by MAQ » Tue Sep 1, 2009 1:23 am

there isnt one mod around? really?
GYBE wrote:I don't think my behaviour changes at all when I'm drunk. But when I'm wasted, my girlfriend becomes a real klutz. She starts walking into doors and falling down stairs. Weird.
Bucs80
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#43 » by Bucs80 » Tue Sep 1, 2009 1:28 am

ClutchCityOwns wrote:
Bucs80 wrote:Heavy Favorite in 07? what are smoking he didn't even ranked in the MVP voting. McGrady was placed 6th that year. and even when Yao went down they kept winning games. During that stretch he was out they were like 17-7..... They even have a statistic that the Rockets are better when McGrady is playing and Yao is out they have a better record than when McGrady is out and Yao is playing.

and where else can I go when ESPN has the same 3 people of last year ranking the same position again. I mean come on man, you know that's ridiculous.

See before January started, Yao was the MVP. Anybody who watches real basketball knows this.

:nonono:

If that was really the Case he wouldn't have fallen off completely

Wade played as much games as Yao did, he still ranked 12 ahead of yao ming in MVP voting. I mean that's pretty funny.
litex wrote:I'm pretty sure that, no matter what he does, Lebron will never have "tittles" like Shaquille O'Neal does, or for that matter, Chales Barkley.
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Post#44 » by LLcoleJ » Tue Sep 1, 2009 1:33 am

ClutchCityOwns.. I don't know how this thread got 3 pages. But making threads like these that are used to bait people are not acceptable. If you want to create a thread, you need to add substance, or at least attempt to be constructive. None of which is happening here.
Cheers. :beer: — Mags

Return to The General Board