SUPER OT: Who is winning this beef?

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

Who is in the lead?

Drake
23%
K.Dot
77%

Total votes: 127

G35
RealGM
And1: 7,822

Re: SUPER OT: Who is winning this beef? 

Post#61 » by G35 » Mon May 6, 2024 6:05 pm

I would say this beef is the equivalent of the modern NBA where nobody really wants to fight, load management, and using social media to send subliminals.

None of these tracks hit as hard as Hit Em Up, No Vaseline, Mama Said Knock You Out, Ether, The Takeover, or Dre Day.....
I'm so tired of the typical......
Amare_1_Knicks
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,313

Post#62 » by Amare_1_Knicks » Mon May 6, 2024 6:10 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:J Cole the best rapper he just chose to take the grown up route and leave it to the kids to battle it out.

Came in to say this. I like hearing a good diss, but in the end where does it leave you? Both guys end up with a tarnished image; kids are being talked about, wives, personal stuff — all things that didn’t need to be out there for everyone to digest.
YogurtProducer
RealGM
And1: 27,363

Post#63 » by YogurtProducer » Mon May 6, 2024 6:12 pm

SSUBluesman wrote:
BodieB wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:
Of course Kendrick fans took Drake's words completely the wrong way. He clearly said he planted the "evidence" for his daughter thing and that Kendrick misdirected the pedo thing from tiktok videos.

No acknowledgement that Kendrick looked like a damn idiot falling for the bait and no denying that he beats his girl. I guess all that is cool right? Loll

It's just flawed logic. If he set all of that up, why wouldn't he immediately drop the checkmate evidence the very second Kendrick posted Meet the Grahams? Why post IG responses instead of proof? Why wait days for speculation to continue and let Kendrick drop ANOTHER track before responding?

Of course Drake fans forget that preceding this Lamar predicted his family would be attacked, that he had a mole in Drake's crew, and then released his rebuttal less than hour after "Family Matters" dropped. Without any actual proof it's such a transparent "nuh uh, I don't have the mole you do" response.

The whole pedo defense was such a self-own. First of all:
;ab_channel=TheVidhole

But then we get:
"I knew you would talk about me diddling kids like Epstein" (wait...why are you expecting someone to call you a diddler?)
"I can't diddle girls, I'm famous and haven't been arrested" (wait...you mean like the clients of that Epstein guy you just mentioned?)
"This is actually about your trauma from when you said you were molested" (except that's not what he said)

Drake fans are coping SO HARD. There is zero logic behind the planted evidence thing.

But lets just humor that for a second... Drakes master plan was to "trick" someone into thinking he had a hidden child, which is not hard to believe because he had a hidden child come to the forefront like 5 years ago? So the big GOTCHA! here is that you had the entire world believe you had another kid? Like... cool?

And then his big diss is that he beat Whitney (which seems unlikely considering her brother is gassing up Kendrick on twitter lol), and that Kendricks kids are actually Dave Free's kids?

If that part is true, Kendrick can so easily come back with the fact that Kendrick is a better father of kids that are not his than Drake is of kids that are his own :lol:
What an absolute failure and disaster this franchise is, ran by one of the most incompetent front offices in the league.
- Raptors RealGM Forum re: Masai Ujiri - June 2023
Ice Trae
RealGM
And1: 11,001

Post#64 » by Ice Trae » Mon May 6, 2024 6:15 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:
Ice Trae wrote:
DOT wrote:4d chess

He's been setting this up from the beginning, grooming Millie Bobby Brown, talking about how hot high school girls are, making out with 16-year-olds, all so that he could bait Kendrick into calling him a pedo

Brilliant maneuvering.

Whats sad is that his fans would actually believe this :lol:

Can someone tell me about the contents of the texts with the 13 year old?

There are kids always bugging me about how to improve their basketball skills so is Drake just giving advice on how to grow here? Would that make me a pedo if I shared advice that I get approached about?

I'm trying to understand if he has actual pedophile tendencies or people just looking into random crap to fit their narrative.

And how do you guys feel about Kendrick sticking up for R Kelly who we actually know is messed up? That's all good right lol.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-2_53Xteng0?feature=shared

“I miss you”

Advice about boys from a grown man to a 14 year old girl… yeah no dudes a creep sorry
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 20,434

Post#65 » by Mamba Mentality » Mon May 6, 2024 6:19 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:J Cole the best rapper he just chose to take the grown up route and leave it to the kids to battle it out.

He's my favorite of the three, but what he did was a straight up bitch move.
JustBuzzin
General Manager
And1: 6,813

Post#66 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 6, 2024 6:27 pm

Amare_1_Knicks wrote:

Came in to say this. I like hearing a good diss, but in the end where does it leave you? Both guys end up with a tarnished image; kids are being talked about, wives, personal stuff — all things that didn’t need to be out there for everyone to digest.

Cole went to college. He seen the bigger picture. People laughed at him for apologizing now look at these 2 clowns making it a personal rap beef.

Salute to Jcole for taking the high road.
EmpireFalls
Starter
And1: 3,784

Post#67 » by EmpireFalls » Mon May 6, 2024 6:31 pm

J Cole DID drop a diss record though, why are we staying he stayed out of the beef?

He did drop a song, it's called 7 minute drill, and it was horrible, very lame, and he knew he was going to get a) clowned and b) demolished so he retracted it with an even lamer apology. How pussy do you have to be to delete a song you already released?

J Cole deserves zero points, zero respect, and zero credit for anything he did during this entire beef.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#68 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 6, 2024 6:31 pm

Mamba Mentality wrote:

Are you sure?

These 2 clowns are making the rap beef personal. They are taking shots at family members and Kendrick calling Drake a pedophile. People are starting to tell them to chill.

These grown men acting like teenagers. Cole was the adult who went to college and sees nothing comes from these rap beefs. Dudes are just being laughed at every time they drop a diss record.

Back in the day you only needed 1 diss record to make your point. These clowns dropping diss tracks by the day smh.
YogurtProducer
RealGM

Post#69 » by YogurtProducer » Mon May 6, 2024 6:31 pm

Mamba Mentality wrote:

My theory is Kendrick told him what’s about to transpire here and he might as well back off since he doesn’t have to get hit with strays.
What an absolute failure and disaster this franchise is, ran by one of the most incompetent front offices in the league.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#70 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 6, 2024 6:41 pm

YogurtProducer wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:

My theory is Kendrick told him what’s about to transpire here and he might as well back off since he doesn’t have to get hit with strays.

Jcole is from my hometown.

There wasn't really any dirt to drop on Cole. He was basically a regular school kid growing up. He went to college in NY.

He was never in the streets or got into trouble. What's the dirt besides being a virgin nerd?
Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Post#71 » by Mamba Mentality » Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:

Are you sure?

These 2 clowns are making the rap beef personal. They are taking shots at family members and Kendrick calling Drake a pedophile. People are starting to tell them to chill.

These grown men acting like teenagers. Cole was the adult who went to college and sees nothing comes from these rap beefs. Dudes are just being laughed at every time they drop a diss record.

Back in the day you only needed 1 diss record to make your point. These clowns dropping diss tracks by the day smh.

You can’t crown yourself as the #1 in the world, release a diss track, and then retract everything. That just comes across as soft from all angles. If he really wanted to be the smart adult in the room then he should have stayed out of this altogether.
Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Post#72 » by Mamba Mentality » Mon May 6, 2024 6:45 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:

There wasn't really any dirt to drop on Cole. He was basically a regular school kid growing up. He went to college in NY.

He was never in the streets or got into trouble. What's the dirt besides being a virgin nerd?

Even more reason he shouldn’t have backtracked…
YogurtProducer
RealGM

Post#73 » by YogurtProducer » Mon May 6, 2024 6:47 pm

Mamba Mentality wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:My theory is Kendrick told him what’s about to transpire here and he might as well back off since he doesn’t have to get hit with strays.

Cole wanted a fun rap battle testing actual mic ability. Why would he get involved with this? He probably didn’t want to get involved with accusing domestic violence or pedofilia
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#74 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 6, 2024 6:49 pm

Mamba Mentality wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:

Are you sure?

You can’t crown yourself as the #1 in the world, release a diss track, and then retract everything. That just comes across as soft from all angles. If he really wanted to be the smart adult in the room then he should have stayed out of this altogether.

His diss low-key was the best out of all them if we being honest.

#ColeWorld
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#75 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 6, 2024 6:52 pm

YogurtProducer wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Jcole is from my hometown.

Cole wanted a fun rap battle testing actual mic ability. Why would he get involved with this? He probably didn’t want to get involved with accusing domestic violence or pedofilia
This is exactly what happened.

Cole childhood home is literally 30 minutes from my house. He was not a street rapper. He probably was afraid of the West Coast and the gangs they have out there would be out for him. He's a genuine good guy. Stuff like that was probably on his mind so he didn't want that kind of pressure just from rapping.
itrsteve
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,478

Post#76 » by itrsteve » Mon May 6, 2024 6:54 pm

heyyyy fayetteville. Some of my friends went to Terry Sanford with him. I know he did some shows at our skatepark in the back of the flea mall. I really wish I would have been paying attention because I know I had to of been present for some.

He now has a compound 3 miles up the road from me in Raleigh. When the leaves fall you can catch a glimpse of the cluster of homes and this massive black structure which one can only assume at least has a court in it.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#77 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 6, 2024 6:58 pm

itrsteve wrote:

heyyyy fayetteville. Some of my friends went to Terry Sanford with him. I know he did some shows at our skatepark in the back of the flea mall. I really wish I would have been paying attention because I know I had to of been present for some.

He now has a compound 3 miles up the road from me in Raleigh. When the leaves fall you can catch a glimpse of the cluster of homes and this massive black structure which one can only assume at least has a court in it.

Yeah I'm sure he would have loved to put Dreamville festival in his hometown, but Fayetteville is just too small to attract that kind of festival.

Raleigh is basically a hour drive anyway so I understand why he built his home in Raleigh. I think he also had a pad or condo in Charlotte he's at a lot of the games.
Tor_Raps
RealGM
And1: 38,449

Post#78 » by Tor_Raps » Mon May 6, 2024 7:17 pm

Ice Trae wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:
Ice Trae wrote:Whats sad is that his fans would actually believe this :lol:

There are kids always bugging me about how to improve their basketball skills so is Drake just giving advice on how to grow here? Would that make me a pedo if I shared advice that I get approached about?

I'm trying to understand if he has actual pedophile tendencies or people just looking into random crap to fit their narrative.

And how do you guys feel about Kendrick sticking up for R Kelly who we actually know is messed up? That's all good right lol.

“I miss you”

Advice about boys from a grown man to a 14 year old girl… yeah no dudes a creep sorry

That's your friggin evidence? My God some people are friggin stupid. Drake was also a child actor so maybe they discuss their experiences. The people who take anything sexual from that are the actual people with F'd up minds.

You realize there are big brother programs where you are matched to random kids who don't have any parents. I guess those people are all Pedo's in your minds too.
YogurtProducer
RealGM

Post#79 » by YogurtProducer » Mon May 6, 2024 7:30 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:
Ice Trae wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:

“I miss you”

That's your friggin evidence? My God some people are friggin stupid. Drake was also a child actor so maybe they discuss their experiences. The people who take anything sexual from that are the actual people with F'd up minds.

You realize there are big brother programs where you are matched to random kids who don't have any parents. I guess those people are all Pedo's in your minds too.

Big brother programs usually are like 18 year olds with 13 year olds... not 32-year olds with 14-year olds.. Come on man :lol:

You telling me you find out your 14-year old daughter is getting i miss you texts from a 32-year old and you are just gonna say "he probably is just sharing his high school experiences with her! Its TOTALLY innocent!"

And hey you can write off the MBB **** if that was all there was... but add that onto the Bell Harris stuff.. and the 17-year old on stage... and his lyrics referencing high schoolers...

Suddenly a one off "innocent" thing isn't just that.
Fairview4Life
RealGM
And1: 31,781

Post#80 » by Fairview4Life » Mon May 6, 2024 7:36 pm

YogurtProducer wrote:Big brother programs usually are like 18 year olds with 13 year olds... not 32-year olds with 14-year olds..

I have been involved with big brother programs and it's usually adults helping kids. I have no idea why the dude is scrambling so hard about this but big brothers aren't really 18 year olds. Generally older, in my experience. usually because 18 year olds are...not exactly responsible all the time.
9. Similarly, IF THOU HAST SPENT the entire offseason predicting that thy team will stink, thou shalt not gloat, nor even be happy, shouldst thou turn out to be correct. Realistic analysis is fine, but be a fan first, a smug smarty-pants second.

Return to The General Board