Most clutch players this season? (Non superstars)

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

BiggieSmalls
Senior
And1: 0

Post#61 » by BiggieSmalls » Sun Feb 3, 2008 6:24 pm

obviously bay area finest hasn't seen any blazer games this year becuz if it weren't for outlaw we would be a .500 team, he has hit huuuuge shots in the fourth quarter in many games this year, he had the buzzer beater against memphis for the win and the long jumper with .9 left to beat atlanta he also hit a big shot late in the fourth against the knicks to tie the game and send it to overtime. oh yea and he had a 4 point play with 2 seconds left @toronto a couple weeks ago that sent the game to overtime.

i agree hedo is clutch this year but outside of the normal superstars, Travis Outlaw has been the most clutch guy in the nba.
DreMiller/Faried>>>>>>>Felton/Smith

Nicolas Batuuuuuuuuuuum!

R.I.P Sean Chancellor
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,772

Post#62 » by Cammo101 » Sun Feb 3, 2008 7:47 pm

I agree that Outlaw has been very clutch this year, but Hedo is still the answer here and it isn't even very close. In all possible ways to track this, Hedo comes out ahead. He has made more game winners, more big shots, and has a substancially higher 4th quarter PPG than Outlaw. Outlaw has been good, Hedo has been better. Hedo has 3 game winners this week.
DiplomaticMagic
Head Coach
And1: 2,580

Post#63 » by DiplomaticMagic » Sun Feb 3, 2008 7:51 pm

Hedo is more clutch than Outlaw. I will give Outlaw his props though. But Hedo is the way to go.

And to the Magic fans here listing Hedo game winning plays. Don't forget @Cleveland, when he tied Lebron up to a jump-ball as time expired!!
Trade for Jarret Allen

Return to The General Board