Jokic brothers Update: NBA investigating an assault on fan by one of the Jokic brothers

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,673

Re: Jokic brothers Update: NBA investigating an assault on fan by one of the Jokic brothers 

Post#201 » by Michael Jackson » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:32 pm

BeatDaCavs420 wrote:LMAO How did Buddy take that punch? **** crazy

And yeah as much as I like Jokic his brothers should be banned for that

Straight jab but he had nothing behind it being a couple steps up end of his range and somewhat off balance. I step closer and it connects hard.
Infinite Llamas
General Manager
And1: 21,668

Re: Jokic brothers Update: NBA investigating an assault on fan by one of the Jokic brothers 

Post#202 » by Infinite Llamas » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:34 pm

Something tells me based on the reaction to the punch…that dude has been punched in the face many times before.
Gerald Green Loves LLamas!
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#203 » by Michael Jackson » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:35 pm

Jeremy Lin 7 wrote:Typical Serbian night club behavior

I'm old and wouldn't go to a club but that is pretty typical US Club behavior too. Never started a scuffle myself but have been in plenty because of drunken fools.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#204 » by Michael Jackson » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:47 pm

I was at a Bulls Playoff Game vs Miami (06?) and sitting next to Kirk Hinrich's wife and Parents. The guys behind us would not stop heckling them the whole game everytime Kirk missed a shot or there was a turnover. Almost seemed like a regular thing because it was mid late 50's looking rich dudes and those were their season tickets. It was offensive. They just kept staring straight but just insane how awful the fans are to family... These were Bulls fans mind you.
SNPA
General Manager
And1: 7,311

Post#205 » by SNPA » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:10 pm

stoo wrote:
SNPA wrote:
Mogspan wrote:
Are you for real? Of course something can be said to a grown man that warrants being punched in the face.

I wasn’t there, and the Jokić Bros. are a pugnacious lot, but it’s not far-fetched to believe that the other guy instigated it by saying some out of pocket ****.

Lol. Justifying punching people because of words but talking **** when it’s pointed out they are doing it in a safe environment.

i guess you think that that guy would be better if it weren't for the safe environment. i assume u believe u and your buddy would get the best of him . lmao

I think they don’t go around acting like that all the time or they’d already be in prison or dead. That’s the point, it’s easy to be a tough guy in a controlled environment when you’re huge and have a wing man while picking on accountants and plumbers.
reddyplayerone
Junior
And1: 356

Post#206 » by reddyplayerone » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:20 pm

Cubbies2120 wrote:
reddyplayerone wrote:
Manimal wrote:
What a crazy mentality. Someone is an **** and gets punched in the face because of it...and your first thought is that he was lucky he couldn't shoot him in response? I'm American, but this country is full of such soft people.

Nothing says "I'm super tough" like being so bothered by a stranger's words that you're willing to start throwing punches

I take it you’ve never been in a fight yourself, eh?

LOL

You say that like it's a bad thing!

Boys are SO **** weird stg
MrGoat
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,478

Post#207 » by MrGoat » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:23 pm

He should be roommates with one of MPJ's brothers for a bit for that. Weak punch too, I thought they were supposed to be tough guys
spanishninja
General Manager
And1: 6,173

Post#208 » by spanishninja » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:25 pm

what's the deal with brothers of Nuggets players? tend to get in trouble eh?
Exp0sed
Head Coach
And1: 6,078

Post#209 » by Exp0sed » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
Exp0sed wrote:
srhcan wrote:Jokic brothers are not good people; they have shown it multiple times in the past before. Dont support them just because they are brothers of Jokic. Charge them, arrest them and deport them.

lol, "deport them"? :banghead:

yes, they're who they are but I doubt they attacked a guy in Ball arena without provocation

the guy who got punched didn't file a complaint with the police, perhaps he knows he was drunk and in the wrong?

I agree with you regarding this circumstance but he should 100% be deported for assaulting that woman. I’m not surprised though since our country is going backwards and letting everyone out on bail

I didn't check out the video, it was a woman? he punched a woman in the face?
srhcan
Veteran
And1: 1,712

Post#210 » by srhcan » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:35 pm

Cubbies2120 wrote:Lots of people will be massively butthurt when they find out nothing will happen to the Jokic brother.

Nor should anything happen 8-)

if law would not support oppressed people then people will take law in their own hand and punish the oppressors.
AleksandarN
Head Coach
And1: 8,789

Post#211 » by AleksandarN » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:41 pm

srhcan wrote:
Cubbies2120 wrote:Lots of people will be massively butthurt when they find out nothing will happen to the Jokic brother.

if law would not support oppressed people then people will take law in their own hand and punish the oppressors.

Wait what? Who is the oppressed people?
reload141
RealGM
And1: 22,634

Re: Jokic brothers 

Post#212 » by reload141 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:45 pm

Mamba81p wrote:
Sgt Major wrote:We don't know what led to this.

In Serbia it may be ok to do this, but in the civilized world you can't punch someone just because he said something

I’m not Serbian or American, but labelling a whole country in Serbia as “uncivilized” compared to America is just flat out insulting due to the actions of two Serbian guys.

I’ve been to both countries and like them both for different reasons. Be better.
MrGoat
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,478

Post#213 » by MrGoat » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:46 pm

Exp0sed wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
Exp0sed wrote:

yes, they're who they are but I doubt they attacked a guy in Ball arena without provocation

the guy who got punched didn't file a complaint with the police, perhaps he knows he was drunk and in the wrong?

I agree with you regarding this circumstance but he should 100% be deported for assaulting that woman. I’m not surprised though since our country is going backwards and letting everyone out on bail

I don't think so, I think it's a guy but I shouldn't assume gender these days. But who cares, it's still assault, and a cowardly sucker punch at that. Should have been taken out of the stadium in handcuffs
srhcan
Veteran

Post#214 » by srhcan » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:52 pm

AleksandarN wrote:
srhcan wrote:

Wait what? Who is the oppressed people?

Ofcourse the person who was assaulted, is victim. Are you trying to say that Jokic brothers were the victims?
srhcan
Veteran

Post#215 » by srhcan » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:53 pm

Exp0sed wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
Exp0sed wrote:

He is talking about a previous incident where Jokic brother hit a woman; that incident did not happen in USA
damanick10
Starter
And1: 3,143

Post#216 » by damanick10 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:55 pm

If I was that fan I would fall backwards and hopefully tumble down some stairs and call an ambulance. Then I would make Jokic include one of his horses in the settlement for max pain.
PD28
General Manager
And1: 13,491

Post#217 » by PD28 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:06 pm

srhcan wrote:
Exp0sed wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

He is talking about a previous incident where Jokic brother hit a woman; that incident did not happen in USA

Some of these posters about to argue that she could've said something over the line and he had no choice but to react and choke her...

Only weak men react like this dude :lol:
Wingy
RealGM
And1: 5,040

Re: Jokic brothers 

Post#218 » by Wingy » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:14 pm

reload141 wrote:
Mamba81p wrote:
Sgt Major wrote:We don't know what led to this.

In Serbia it may be ok to do this, but in the civilized world you can't punch someone just because he said something

I’m not Serbian or American, but labelling a whole country in Serbia as “uncivilized” compared to America is just flat out insulting due to the actions of two Serbian guys.

I’ve been to both countries and like them both for different reasons. Be better.

Yeah. I hope any meatheads making these kinds of posts find some nice long suspensions from the board.

That said, the Jokic bros seem like real meatheads and are a risk to their bros $millions. They’re a liability. He probably doesn’t care, but it’s true.

Whatever the dude said, he should’ve been handled by security. They would’ve gotten actual attention too cause well, they’re the Jokic bros.

Guessing Hali’s bro wasn’t punching people after last night’s verbal racist attack.
AleksandarN
Head Coach
And1: 8,789

Post#219 » by AleksandarN » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:16 pm

PD28 wrote:
srhcan wrote:
Exp0sed wrote:

Some of these posters about to argue that she could've said something over the line and he had no choice but to react and choke her...

What incident that didn't happened in the US? I am confused
Exp0sed
Head Coach
And1: 6,078

Post#220 » by Exp0sed » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

AleksandarN wrote:
PD28 wrote:
srhcan wrote:He is talking about a previous incident where Jokic brother hit a woman; that incident did not happen in USA

What incident that didn't happened in the US? I am confused

idk what he meant but I googled and found this, that did happen in Denver

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/10/01/nikola-jokic-brother-arrested-assault/

Return to The General Board