Jokic brothers Update: NBA investigating an assault on fan by one of the Jokic brothers

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Nate505
RealGM
And1: 11,769

Re: Jokic brothers 

Post#61 » by Nate505 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:09 pm

There's two guys I wouldn't want to piss off. Hell, I wouldn't want to piss off one of them.

But yeah, the guy who threw the punch at least should be banned from the arena.
JB2
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,111

Post#62 » by JB2 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:10 pm

DLoMor wrote:Should Jokic get fined or suspended for his brothers actions? That isn’t right.

Chill out, LeBron
JB2
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,111

Post#63 » by JB2 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:12 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:Shout out to the dude who took the punch. These dudes big for nothing lmao

All bark no bite.

He clearly just bit
Drakeem
Sixth Man
And1: 2,052

Post#64 » by Drakeem » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:14 pm

Jokic brothers should probably be banned from the arena for at least the playoff run this year after throwing a punch.

Having said that, I do always enjoy seeing someone hit in disbelief after saying a few choice words. Don't speak a certain way to people and not be prepared for that person to take things too far. Good life lesson.
balleramil wrote:My Summer by Jarrett Jack

The one thing you don't know about our team is...
At practice we play freeze tag
DaddyCool19
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,402

Post#65 » by DaddyCool19 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:20 pm

Classless thugs. Silver should prohibit them from entering NBA arenas
bledredwine
RealGM
And1: 3,940

Post#66 » by bledredwine » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:28 pm

KembaWalker wrote:It’s crazy that this guy doesn’t even have the worst pair of brothers on his own team

I'll be honest... this completely flew over my head. But I have no fear in asking.....

Who has the worst pair of brothers?
https://undisputedgoat.medium.com/jordan-in-the-clutch-30f6e7ed4c43
LBJ clutch- 19 of 104 career: https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/lebron_james_has_only_made_19_of_107_shots_in_clutch_situation_during_his_career_178_fg_125_from_3_pointers/s1_16751_38344895
Liam_Gallagher
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,981

Post#67 » by Liam_Gallagher » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:29 pm

As a Laker fan this is truly unacceptable. I think the NBA should suspect Jokic for 5 games just to teach him and his brothers a lesson.
KembaWalker
General Manager
And1: 10,866

Post#68 » by KembaWalker » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:30 pm

bledredwine wrote:
KembaWalker wrote:It’s crazy that this guy doesn’t even have the worst pair of brothers on his own team

I'll be honest... this completely flew over my head. But I have no fear in asking.....

MPJ has a brother going to prison for killing someone in a DUI and the other getting a lifetime suspension in the NBA all in the same week
bledredwine
RealGM
And1: 3,940

Post#69 » by bledredwine » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:34 pm

KembaWalker wrote:
bledredwine wrote:

MPJ has a brother going to prison for killing someone in a DUI and the other getting a lifetime suspension in the NBA all in the same week

Oh **** I forgot that the betting player is also Porter's brother. That's actually insane.

I wonder if that was a problem in how they were raised, or just a bizarre coincidence.
https://undisputedgoat.medium.com/jordan-in-the-clutch-30f6e7ed4c43
LBJ clutch- 19 of 104 career: https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/lebron_james_has_only_made_19_of_107_shots_in_clutch_situation_during_his_career_178_fg_125_from_3_pointers/s1_16751_38344895
hauntedcomputer
Veteran
And1: 3,851

Post#70 » by hauntedcomputer » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:45 pm

Bizarre how accepting people are of violence just because somebody "says something."
+++
Schadenfreude is undefeated.

sixers4real wrote:Okay, GB, I hate you, but I’m bored.
Frank Dux
Head Coach
And1: 9,296

Post#71 » by Frank Dux » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:45 pm

Mahomes and Jokic. two beloved athletes who have the worst inner circles.
HotRocks34
RealGM
And1: 17,834

Post#72 » by HotRocks34 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:55 pm

Tired of those two thugs. It's not funny anymore.
** Embiid is the only MVP in NBA history to never make a conference final
** Philly won multiple playoff games without MVP Embiid
** Luka made the playoffs without Brunson
** LeBron missed the playoffs with Davis
** Steph missed the playoffs with Klay
Sgt Major
Head Coach
And1: 15,248

Post#73 » by Sgt Major » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:08 pm

We don't know what led to this.
Det. Frank Pembleton: You know, sometimes you're funny. Then there's now.
Mrakar
Starter
And1: 2,531

Post#74 » by Mrakar » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:25 pm

Whater was the reason, he should get kicked out of the USA. His brother is playing all-time great basketball and he is there doing **** again and again. Fine will not do anything because Jokic is too nice of a guy to say i will not pay for your bull.
And all of that in front of Jokic's daughter. Fing idiot.
If everything is going well, expect an WojBomb
#Pelslife :cry:
AleksandarN
Head Coach
And1: 7,790

Post#75 » by AleksandarN » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:58 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
Swish1906 wrote:His brothers are idiots but I’m pretty sure the douche said something bad thinking he is save in a public arena. Or maybe just a guy hunting for a settlement, it’s murica…

In other news the Joker has to put his foot down if they want to be around him/ in the arena.

Man it's sad people will defend horrible humans for their love of a player.

These dudes have been in the news for the wrong reasons. They need to go back to their country. Clearly they don't know how to act like a real civilian. They picking on smaller people is the weakest part about it.

These dudes are trash humans. Just a bunch of bullies. Jokic is great but his brothers are basic the opposite of him smh.

Says the guy who cheers for Bridges. Lol
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#76 » by AleksandarN » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:10 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
Ckay wrote:https://www.denverpost.com/2019/10/01/nikola-jokic-brother-arrested-assault/

Big bad Jokic brothers beating on women smh

Ain't nothing tough about these dudes. They just big humans. They try this with the wrong people and that size won't matter.

Just going to leave this here. I like your fake outrage on Jokic brothers but when it comes to Bridges you say this.

JustBuzzin wrote:
Frank Dux wrote:
naabzor wrote:Once people made up their mind that the guy is a criminal nothing will change their mind. Not even a formal absolution. People does not even want the guy to travel to Canada just for playing a game of bball lol.

You do realize he’s still a criminal right? The charges were dropped from the billiard ball incident, but he pled guilty to a far more serious charge when he beat the crap out of his partner.

Some of you need to spend a little more time looking into the details before you comment on him. He’s a complete scumbag.

Bro you way to invested in this.

We get it he's guilty to you. But the fact of the matter the charges were dropped. What is your goal here?
JustBuzzin
Head Coach
And1: 5,833

Post#77 » by JustBuzzin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:11 pm

AleksandarN wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
Swish1906 wrote:His brothers are idiots but I’m pretty sure the douche said something bad thinking he is save in a public arena. Or maybe just a guy hunting for a settlement, it’s murica…

In other news the Joker has to put his foot down if they want to be around him/ in the arena.

Man it's sad people will defend horrible humans for their love of a player.

These dudes have been in the news for the wrong reasons. They need to go back to their country. Clearly they don't know how to act like a real civilian. They picking on smaller people is the weakest part about it.

These dudes are trash humans. Just a bunch of bullies. Jokic is great but his brothers are basic the opposite of him smh.

Bridges is a trash human as well. Try again. :D
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#78 » by AleksandarN » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:13 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Man it's sad people will defend horrible humans for their love of a player.

Bridges is a trash human as well. Try again. :D

You defended Bridges and STILL wanted him on your team. Down played Bridges situation by saying he wasn’t charged.
Cubbies2120
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,469

Post#79 » by Cubbies2120 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:14 pm

AleksandarN wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
Ckay wrote:https://www.denverpost.com/2019/10/01/nikola-jokic-brother-arrested-assault/

Ain't nothing tough about these dudes. They just big humans. They try this with the wrong people and that size won't matter.

Just going to leave this here. I like your fake outrage on Jokic brothers but when it comes to Bridges you say this.

JustBuzzin wrote:
Frank Dux wrote:
You do realize he’s still a criminal right? The charges were dropped from the billiard ball incident, but he pled guilty to a far more serious charge when he beat the crap out of his partner.

Some of you need to spend a little more time looking into the details before you comment on him. He’s a complete scumbag.

We get it he's guilty to you. But the fact of the matter the charges were dropped. What is your goal here?

JustBuzzin, bro, you way too invested in this...
JustBuzzin
Head Coach
And1: 5,833

Post#80 » by JustBuzzin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:15 pm

AleksandarN wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:

JustBuzzin wrote:
Frank Dux wrote:

Leave it to you to make this topic about Bridges.

Back to the topic at hand. :D

Return to The General Board