Jokic brothers Update: NBA investigating an assault on fan by one of the Jokic brothers

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

AleksandarN
Head Coach
And1: 7,794

Re: Jokic brothers 

Post#81 » by AleksandarN » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:16 pm

NBA are investigating which I think is good. We don’t want this happening again

Report: NBA Investigates Nikola Jokić's Brother Punching Fan on Video at Lakers Game

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10118149-report-nba-investigates-nikola-jokics-brother-punching-fan-on-video-at-lakers-game.amp.html
JustBuzzin
Head Coach
And1: 5,858

Post#82 » by JustBuzzin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:17 pm

The Jokic brothers need a new nickname.

The Crime Brothers
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#83 » by JustBuzzin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:17 pm

AleksandarN wrote:NBA are investigating which I think is good. We don’t want this happening again

Report: NBA Investigates Nikola Jokić's Brother Punching Fan on Video at Lakers Game

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10118149-report-nba-investigates-nikola-jokics-brother-punching-fan-on-video-at-lakers-game.amp.html

Now this is something we can agree on. :D
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#84 » by AleksandarN » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:18 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:The Jokic brothers need a new nickname.

The Crime Brothers

You need a new nickname

FakeBuzzin

Personal attacks are not allowed. Debate the post as strongly as you'd like but don't insult the poster. -b
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#85 » by AleksandarN » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:19 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Big bad Jokic brothers beating on women smh

Ain't nothing tough about these dudes. They just big humans. They try this with the wrong people and that size won't matter.

Just going to leave this here. I like your fake outrage on Jokic brothers but when it comes to Bridges you say this.

JustBuzzin wrote:Bro you way to invested in this.

We get it he's guilty to you. But the fact of the matter the charges were dropped. What is your goal here?
Leave it to you to make this topic about Bridges.

Back to the topic at hand. :D

Making about your fake outrage. Not about Bridges
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#86 » by JustBuzzin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:21 pm

KembaWalker wrote:
bledredwine wrote:
KembaWalker wrote:It’s crazy that this guy doesn’t even have the worst pair of brothers on his own team

I'll be honest... this completely flew over my head. But I have no fear in asking.....

Who has the worst pair of brothers?

MPJ has a brother going to prison for killing someone in a DUI and the other getting a lifetime suspension in the NBA all in the same week
Andy Reid son on the other hand...
WiggOuts
Starter
And1: 1,366

Post#87 » by WiggOuts » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:24 pm

A lot of times when someone gets punched in the face, they probably deserved it. Too many people out there think you can do and say whatever you want and nothing can happen to you.
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#88 » by JustBuzzin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:24 pm

AleksandarN wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:
Just going to leave this here. I like your fake outrage on Jokic brothers but when it comes to Bridges you say this.

Leave it to you to make this topic about Bridges.

There is no fake outrage. These dudes are criminals. If you think that's normal behavior then by all means make me the bad guy in this thread.

Just weird you chose to change the topic because you're still mad about what I said in a Bridges thread. I would have respected you more if you just actually brought back the old thread.

I'm not discussing Bridges as this topic is not about him. See you around my good friend. :)
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#89 » by JustBuzzin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:25 pm

AleksandarN wrote:

The Crime Brothers

You need a new nickname

FakeBuzzin

Mods this dude came into this thread and started attacking me. I'm not going to entertain this nonsense so I'm reporting him.
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 26,790

Post#90 » by azcatz11 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:28 pm

Mrakar wrote:Whater was the reason, he should get kicked out of the USA. His brother is playing all-time great basketball and he is there doing **** again and again. Fine will not do anything because Jokic is too nice of a guy to say i will not pay for your bull.
And all of that in front of Jokic's daughter. Fing idiot.

I'm actually surprised he's still allowed in the US. He pleaded guilty to the charges against his girlfriend in 2019. Canada doesn't even let you in with a DUI. I'm not sure how he's still allowed to be here
Drakeem
Sixth Man
And1: 2,052

Post#91 » by Drakeem » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:28 pm

hauntedcomputer wrote:Bizarre how accepting people are of violence just because somebody "says something."
I don't think that most people are accepting of violence, but rather, in this world you have a lot of people, over 8 billion. That's 8 billion different mental arrangements and ways people grew up. You can control what you say and what you do, but you can never control the actions of the person you end up offending. Sure, the majority of people will react in a more normal way and either shout something back or straight up ignore you. However, you're running a gamble.

For me to disrespect someone and expect them to act accordingly to what I believe is in acceptable parameters goes out the window. I don't know you, and I don't know what sets you off and how far you're willing to go. It's best sometimes to just keep to yourself. Believing you can say anything and you won't get any big repercussions due to the law or some sort of moral code is naïve. Put yourself in the best position for yourself.
balleramil wrote:My Summer by Jarrett Jack

The one thing you don't know about our team is...
At practice we play freeze tag
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,067

Post#92 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:32 pm

Drakeem wrote:
hauntedcomputer wrote:Bizarre how accepting people are of violence just because somebody "says something."
I don't think that most people are accepting of violence, but rather, in this world you have a lot of people, over 8 billion. That's 8 billion different mental arrangements and ways people grew up. You can control what you say and what you do, but you can never control the actions of the person you end up offending. Sure, the majority of people will react in a more normal way and either shout something back or straight up ignore you. However, you're running a gamble.

For me to disrespect someone and expect them to act accordingly to what I believe is in acceptable parameters goes out the window. I don't know you, and I don't know what sets you off and how far you're willing to go. It's best sometimes to just keep to yourself. Believing you can say anything and you won't get any big repercussions due to the law or some sort of moral code is naïve. Put yourself in the best position for yourself.

Excellent post :nod: :nod: :nod:
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#93 » by AleksandarN » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:37 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Leave it to you to make this topic about Bridges.

There is no fake outrage. These dudes are criminals. If you think that's normal behavior then by all means make me the bad guy in this thread.

Just weird you chose to change the topic because you're still mad about what I said in a Bridges thread. I would have respected you more if you just actually brought back the old thread.

I'm not discussing Bridges as this topic is not about him. See you around my good friend. :)

I didn’t change the topic. I just called you out for being a hypocrite. I have criticized him(jokic’s brother) in the past. But you are the worse. You have a player who has done worse things to his girlfriend and still wanted him on your team. It is pathetic that you are trying to be white knight against domestic violence given you had no problem with Bridges on your team. It is pathetic.
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Post#94 » by AleksandarN » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:41 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
AleksandarN wrote:

The Crime Brothers

You need a new nickname

FakeBuzzin

Mods this dude came into this thread and started attacking me. I'm not going to entertain this nonsense so I'm reporting him.

Your fake stance on domestic violence is sickening and fake. It is a front to people who actually experienced domestic violence. You trying to make a point in which you obviously care so little about given your stance with Bridges. It is disgusting actually
Black Jack
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,326

Re: Jokic brothers Update: NBA investigating an assault on fan by one of the Jokic brothers 

Post#95 » by Black Jack » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:42 pm

Keep the European fan hooliganism, in Europe.

If a fan is being disruptive remove him don't start a Jerry Springer type brawl. People go to NBA games with their family to enjoy it not have some weird brawling happen right next to them. foh.
Rest in peace Kobe & Gianna

my response to KD critics: https://tinyurl.com/tlgc6bf
DoctaJ
Sixth Man
And1: 401

Post#96 » by DoctaJ » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:42 pm

DLoMor wrote:
Meeksology wrote:
DLoMor wrote:Should Jokic get fined or suspended for his brothers actions? That isn’t right.

Wtf why should Jokic get suspended? I agree this isnt right and his BROTHERS should get punished, but Nikola had NOTHING to do with it.

It’s his brothers though, he needs to keep them in control especially in the arena. His brothers his responsibility, isn’t that how it is? Or should be?

No and no.
AleksandarN
Head Coach

Re: Jokic brothers Update: NBA investigating an assault on fan by one of the Jokic brothers 

Post#97 » by AleksandarN » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:43 pm

It is now spread to main stream media. He should get a ban. He can’t hit another fan. Unacceptable

https://amp.tmz.com/2024/04/23/nikola-jokic-brother-punches-fan-heated-altercation-nuggets-lakers-game/
Jcity08
RealGM
And1: 15,657

Post#98 » by Jcity08 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:45 pm

Drakeem wrote:

Perfectly stated, Jokic bro is waaaay out of line for that, but its also true some people are too comfortable with disrespecting others and facing no repercussions. Sometimes you **** around and you find out. Now is violence the answer to disagreements, I would say absolutely not, violence should only be used in self defense and in situations where de-escalation is not possible.

Signed with team T.W.O for the 2022-23 2023-24 season.
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,067

Post#99 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:46 pm

Black Jack wrote:Keep the European fan hooliganism, in Europe.

If a fan is being disruptive remove him don't start a Jerry Springer type brawl. People go to NBA games with their family to enjoy it not have some weird brawling happen right next to them. foh.

Now the Europeans are to blame ? :crazy:
disoblige
Head Coach
And1: 794

Post#100 » by disoblige » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:46 pm

AleksandarN wrote:
KembaWalker wrote:It’s crazy that this guy doesn’t even have the worst pair of brothers on his own team

There was a story Jokic told when he was growing up that his brother did this

“He once held down my arms and threw knives all around my head,” Nikola adds, punishment for refusing to climb a tree during a picnic. “That was a little crazy.”

https://www.opencourt-basketball.com/his-brother-strahinja-is-the-only-person-nikola-jokic-is-afraid-of-in-this-world-he-held-down-my-arms-threw-knives-around-my-head/

No wonder Jokic doesn’t back down and has nerves of steel. Growing up with brothers like this

Probably toy or plastic knife. That would be insane.

Return to The General Board