Most likely to come back from 0-2 hole and win series?

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Which team has best chance of coming back from 0-2

Poll ended at Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:50 pm

Lakers
5%
Suns
17%
Sixers
64%
Magic
13%

Total votes: 182

bronxknicksfan1
Veteran
And1: 1,524

Re: Most likely to come back from 0-2 hole and win series? 

Post#81 » by bronxknicksfan1 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:20 pm

Snotbubbles wrote:Sixers are winning their 1st round series. The Knicks have no answer for Embiid who is a +33. Nurse has been playing around with his non-Embiid minutes rotation and seems to have it figured out. If the Sixers just play even or close to even in the those non-Embiid minutes, the Sixers are about 10 points better than the Knicks.

The Knicks try and muck games up and the Sixers gave it right back to them in game 3. Once you punch a bully in the mouth, they cave. I expect the Sixers to roll in game 4. Take a close one in game 5 and end it in game 6.

Also, I think the Sixers are the more talented team. The Knicks, bless their hearts, play hard and hustle, but they're Jalen Brunson and a bunch of role players. They need a second star to pair with Brunson if they want to be legitimate contenders for a title.

This take is so much funnier today.
SSUBluesman
Assistant Coach
And1: 810

Post#82 » by SSUBluesman » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:35 pm

WentzerWuver wrote:
CS707 wrote:Suns look DOA, Lakers will make it a series but still lose IMO, I had to look up who the Magic were even playing lol.

Sixers it is... although I'm pulling for you NY.
Lol Suns will win the series just like they sweep them during the regular season with ease and you know it. No way the Sixers will beat Villanova um I mean the Knicks unless this guy was playing and last I check, he's out.

https://youtu.be/BTjEJQI53qI?si=BvCa13KzguJvli-Y

Sixers slim to none and Lakers no chance. Seems like I am the only one who understands match ups.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I cannot fathom what the Suns had shown in the first 2 games of the series to make someone so confident that not only would they put up a sizable fight (they didn't) but that they would come back and win the series.
Naz Reid.
CS707
General Manager
And1: 6,377

Post#83 » by CS707 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:37 pm

SSUBluesman wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:
CS707 wrote:Suns look DOA, Lakers will make it a series but still lose IMO, I had to look up who the Magic were even playing lol.

Sixers it is... although I'm pulling for you NY.
Lol Suns will win the series just like they sweep them during the regular season with ease and you know it. No way the Sixers will beat Villanova um I mean the Knicks unless this guy was playing and last I check, he's out.

https://youtu.be/BTjEJQI53qI?si=BvCa13KzguJvli-Y

Sixers slim to none and Lakers no chance. Seems like I am the only one who understands match ups.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I cannot fathom what the Suns had shown in the first 2 games of the series to make someone so confident that not only would they put up a sizable fight (they didn't) but that they would come back and win the series.

That poster knew he/she was being silly.
cgf
RealGM
And1: 10,829

Post#84 » by cgf » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:47 pm

Snotbubbles wrote:Sixers are winning their 1st round series. The Knicks have no answer for Embiid who is a +33. Nurse has been playing around with his non-Embiid minutes rotation and seems to have it figured out. If the Sixers just play even or close to even in the those non-Embiid minutes, the Sixers are about 10 points better than the Knicks.

The Knicks try and muck games up and the Sixers gave it right back to them in game 3. Once you punch a bully in the mouth, they cave. I expect the Sixers to roll in game 4. Take a close one in game 5 and end it in game 6.

Also, I think the Sixers are the more talented team. The Knicks, bless their hearts, play hard and hustle, but they're Jalen Brunson and a bunch of role players. They need a second star to pair with Brunson if they want to be legitimate contenders for a title.

I hope you're right, but last time we tried that he just started hitting our guys in the balls and he reinjured Mitch's ankle :-?

Maybe this time he gets the message and no more Knicks are injured before that round 2 match up with Indiana *fingerscrossed*
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
BrooklynDynasty
Pro Prospect
And1: 703

Post#85 » by BrooklynDynasty » Wed May 1, 2024 1:50 pm

bronxknicksfan1 wrote:
BrooklynDynasty wrote:
bronxknicksfan1 wrote:
Sounds like a donation

you were given a chance to cash in, don't say I didn't tell ya lol

As I said, donation

starting to sweat, son? Don't let Maxey get another one on ya.

Sixers in... Seven 8-)
bronxknicksfan1
Veteran
And1: 1,524

Post#86 » by bronxknicksfan1 » Wed May 1, 2024 1:54 pm

BrooklynDynasty wrote:
bronxknicksfan1 wrote:
BrooklynDynasty wrote:
you were given a chance to cash in, don't say I didn't tell ya lol

As I said, donation

starting to sweat, son? Don't let Maxey get another one on ya.

Sixers in... Seven 8-)

:lol:

Took a couple masterclasses from Embiid and Maxey to pull off a couple wins. Knicks in 6
Magicman125
Rookie
And1: 449

Post#87 » by Magicman125 » Wed May 1, 2024 2:35 pm

I believe in Magic to force a game 7 more than the Sixers tbh, but Magic Cavs game 7 if it happens would be a coin toss imo.

Return to The General Board