LeBron attempts to physically intimidate a female Denver fan

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Prince187
Sixth Man
And1: 1,831

Re: LeBron attempts to physically intimidate a female Denver fan 

Post#101 » by Prince187 » Wed May 1, 2024 11:34 pm

One Last Shot wrote:OP thought he got a great thread to collectively hate on LeBron and got ratioed instead. What an i****. :lol:

Nah I know better than that. Most of these replies are coming from a troll farm. It’s easy to try and force a consensus on a small site like this but what happened on r/nba Reddit yesterday shows that LeBron’s PR team knows how awful this makes LeBron look. This got posted on there yesterday, probably because they initially thought it looked good, and it instantly becomes the most upvoted post thanks to vote manipulation. There were initially lots of accounts calling it hilarious but then they got way outnumbered by people saying it looks awful. Then the mods deleted the thread after only a few hours :lol:

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=LvcGqyVJ8gvMOqahRQSDVw
Roger Murdock
RealGM
And1: 4,739

Post#102 » by Roger Murdock » Wed May 1, 2024 11:36 pm

Prince187 wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:If you cant laugh at this there is something wrong with you.

Sorry I’m not an incel/woman hater so I don’t find the idea of physical violence towards women to be funny

Lol
infinite11285
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,726

Post#103 » by infinite11285 » Wed May 1, 2024 11:37 pm

Prince187 wrote:
NyKnicks1714 wrote:
Prince187 wrote:
Sorry I’m not an incel/woman hater so I don’t find the idea of physical violence towards women to be funny

Please do me a favor and define "physical violence".

Do yourself a favor and look up the word threat

Bro, it's a losing cause trying to convince sensible people LeBron perpetuated a threat. And if you believe that, it warrants a completely different discussion not fit for this Board.
Lalouie
RealGM
And1: 10,163

Post#104 » by Lalouie » Wed May 1, 2024 11:39 pm

so what's new
Scoundreldays
Veteran
And1: 2,360

Post#105 » by Scoundreldays » Wed May 1, 2024 11:40 pm

That was hilarious, play dumb games when dumb prizes
Prince187
Sixth Man
And1: 1,831

Post#106 » by Prince187 » Wed May 1, 2024 11:42 pm

OxAndFox wrote:Meh, don't think it's a good look...at all. Violence, or threatening violence against women isn't a joke. It is a big deal that a player juked towards her. There's only one reason you make that movement. Whether he was doing it as a joke and was smiling after it is not the point. What does he have to do for it to be too far, raise his fist at her?

IDK maybe the current climate here in Australia and the propaganda on the news regarding violence against women might just be testing my sense of humor.

No man you’re right and it’s not because of the climate in Australia. Most people would find his actions very objectionable. The replies you’re seeing are not an accurate representation of how people feel. They’re coming from a troll farm by people who literally get paid to promote LeBron James
picc
RealGM
And1: 18,154

Post#107 » by picc » Wed May 1, 2024 11:46 pm

Also admit even though I don't care about this, I'm amused by OP's commitment to the crusade and impressed by his willingness to accept and give out smoke. I respect anyone with principles they don't reject out of peer pressure.
EmperorLocky
Sixth Man
And1: 3,124

Post#108 » by EmperorLocky » Wed May 1, 2024 11:47 pm

Prince187 wrote:
One Last Shot wrote:OP thought he got a great thread to collectively hate on LeBron and got ratioed instead. What an i****. :lol:

Nah I know better than that. Most of these replies are coming from a troll farm. It’s easy to try and force a consensus on a small site like this but what happened on r/nba Reddit yesterday shows that

You should start a thread on Reddit about us backwards people on realgm all coming from the local troll farm.
infinite11285
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,726

Post#109 » by infinite11285 » Wed May 1, 2024 11:47 pm

Prince187 wrote:
OxAndFox wrote:Meh, don't think it's a good look...at all. Violence, or threatening violence against women isn't a joke. It is a big deal that a player juked towards her. There's only one reason you make that movement. Whether he was doing it as a joke and was smiling after it is not the point. What does he have to do for it to be too far, raise his fist at her?

IDK maybe the current climate here in Australia and the propaganda on the news regarding violence against women might just be testing my sense of humor.

No man you’re right and it’s not because of the climate in Australia. Most people would find his actions very objectionable. The replies you’re seeing are not an accurate representation of how people feel. They’re coming from a troll farm by people who literally get paid to promote LeBron James

Alright, there's the baseless narrative to illicit a response I was looking for. Locking this now.

If another mod reopens it, so be it, but there's no legitimate basketball discussion to be had here.

Return to The General Board