Who Would you Rather have Maxey or Brunson?

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

LaLover11
Bench Warmer
And1: 812

Re: Who Would you Rather have Maxey or Brunson? 

Post#141 » by LaLover11 » Fri May 3, 2024 9:52 am

CD_41 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:Maxey

Yeah buddy, you must be eyeatoma or Husseins second account.

Stop with the delusions brother
Bronny will become Murray 2.0
nzd07
Junior
And1: 311

Post#142 » by nzd07 » Fri May 3, 2024 10:01 am

OP also made a Maxey vs Ant debate, but I noticed that thread hasn't been bumped in a while lol

Just start a Maxey vs Garland thread, I'm sure you'll win that one
CD_41
Junior
And1: 410

Post#143 » by CD_41 » Fri May 3, 2024 10:01 am

LaLover11 wrote:
CD_41 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:Maxey

Oooooh, seems like I‘m onto something.
Cause now one (especially after last night) comes out and says Maxey.
"No sense in honoring an internet bet. This isn’t the real world get over stop crying like a baby."
"My first name is Hussien. Would you expect Saddam to honor a bet he made with Kuwait or the US?"

Hussein Fatal after losing a bet.
LaLover11
Bench Warmer

Post#144 » by LaLover11 » Fri May 3, 2024 10:07 am

CD_41 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
CD_41 wrote:

What are you on about?

You can't accept I like Maxey vs Brunson.... It's called a opinion. Maxey just needs a real SF to help create offense and give him breaks during the game.

I'm not a sixers fan, I'm sure everyone knows that
Until Brunson puts these numbers vs Jrue he hasn't impressed me
CD_41
Junior

Post#145 » by CD_41 » Fri May 3, 2024 10:22 am

LaLover11 wrote:
CD_41 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:

What are you on about?

You can't accept I like Maxey vs Brunson.... It's called a opinion. Maxey just needs a real SF to help create offense and give him breaks during the game.

There are wear arguments and then there are weak arguments. Maxey can‘t be great with the second best center in the league, no he needs also a real SF who can create offense?

The things Brunson both does not have, but still kicked the Sixers ass? And stop making up silly arguments… he just will impress you after beating up Jrue? So in that logic you should be way less impressed by Maxey WHO COULD NOT BEAT BRUNSON IN A DIRECT MATCHUP
"No sense in honoring an internet bet. This isn’t the real world get over stop crying like a baby."
"My first name is Hussien. Would you expect Saddam to honor a bet he made with Kuwait or the US?"

CD_41
Junior

Post#146 » by CD_41 » Fri May 3, 2024 10:52 am

LaLover11 wrote:
CD_41 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:

What are you on about?

There are wear arguments and then there are weak arguments. Maxey can‘t be great with the second best center in the league, no he needs also a real SF who can create offense?

So the things Brunson both does not have, but still kicked the Sixers ass? And stop making up silly arguments… he just will impress you after beating up Jrue? So in that logic you should be way less impressed by Maxey WHO COULD NOT BEAT BRUNSON IN A DIRECT MATCHUP

NoStatsGuy
Analyst
And1: 1,455

Post#147 » by NoStatsGuy » Fri May 3, 2024 11:17 am

LaLover11 wrote:
CD_41 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:

What are you on about?

why are we using jrue for this? arent his best days past him? last time i checked, he wasnt even in the top 50 defensive winshares iiirc
im bout dat action boss
Chokic
Senior
And1: 645

Post#148 » by Chokic » Fri May 3, 2024 11:23 am

Maxey is lou williams with a green light. Brunson is a better version of chris paul.
cgf
RealGM
And1: 10,843

Post#149 » by cgf » Fri May 3, 2024 11:26 am

NoStatsGuy wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
CD_41 wrote:

What are you on about?

why are we using jrue for this? arent his best days past him? last time i checked, he wasnt even in the top 50 defensive winshares iiirc

Because he knows that Brunson roasted Caruso, who's better than Jrue.
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
LaLover11
Bench Warmer

Post#150 » by LaLover11 » Fri May 3, 2024 11:52 am

NoStatsGuy wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
CD_41 wrote:

What are you on about?

Simply because he won't be tested in the 2nd round and will most likely face Jrue/White backcourt.

If he beats Celtics and scores 40 vs those two players in a series, we can assume he's in the Dame Level.

If he can make it to the Finals and Average 30ppg and have 3 40pt games and win the championship.

Than he would be equal to Irving.

Everything else doesn't matter

Doesn't matter if Kyrie had LeBron, they we're playing the 73-9 Warriors... The greatest team in this era besides the unfair Durant warriors.

Irving still averaged 29.4 points, 4.4 assists and 4.0 rebounds in 5 games in the 2017 NBA Finals vs The Curry/Warriors Team that was a cheat code.

Please don't compare him to Kyrie, Dame is somewhat understandable which i still pick Dame until Brunson can prove it vs the Celtics
CD_41
Junior

Post#151 » by CD_41 » Fri May 3, 2024 12:03 pm

LaLover11 wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
What are you on about?

Simply because he won't be tested in the 2nd round and will most likely face Jrue/White backcourt.

If he beats Celtics and scores 40 vs those two players in a series, we can assume he's in the Dame Level.

If he can make it to the Finals and Average 30ppg and have 3 40pt games and win the championship.

Doesn't matter if Kyrie had LeBron, they we're playing the 73-9 Warriors... The greatest team in this era besides the unfair Durant warriors.

Irving still averaged 29.4 points, 4.4 assists and 4.0 rebounds in 5 games in the 2017 NBA Finals vs The Curry/Warriors Team that was a cheat code.

Please don't compare him to Kyrie, Dame is somewhat understandable which i still pick Dame until Brunson can prove it vs the Celtics

LOL, the strawmen are strong in here. NO ONE was talking about Kyrie. You just shift topics if you realize that no one is agreeing with your crazy takes.

How hard is it to admit that Maxey is not in Brunson's level (yet). Maxey might take the crown next year, but it is not that time yet.
Also I seriously urge you to reflect your argumentation strategy and biases.
I don´t think I´ve seen one discussion with you, where you were intellectually honest with everyone.

LaLover11
Bench Warmer

Post#152 » by LaLover11 » Fri May 3, 2024 12:06 pm

CD_41 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:

LOL, the strawmen are strong in here. NO ONE was talking about Kyrie. You just shift topics if you realize that no one is agreeing with your crazy takes.

How hard is it to admit that Maxey is not in Brunson's level (yet). Maxey might take the crown next year, but it is not that time yet.
Also I seriously urge you to reflect your argumentation strategy and biases.
I don´t think I´ve seen one discussion with you, where you were intellectually honest with everyone.

Brunson has a good team around him.
Good win but I honestly think they are equal
You can deny it but we will see next season like you mentioned
CD_41
Junior

Post#153 » by CD_41 » Fri May 3, 2024 12:09 pm

They are not far apart, but no one argued otherwise.
But to say that the talent-level of the Sixers is from the Knicks is simply not true.
Not showing up in todays game had also nothing do to with his teammates.

Maxey is lacking experience, skills for orchestrating the offense in crunch time and the killer instinct that Brunson hat.
All things he can (and I think will) get better at.

cgf
RealGM

Post#154 » by cgf » Fri May 3, 2024 12:45 pm

LaLover11 wrote:
NoStatsGuy wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
What are you on about?

How about Caruso? Because Jalen has just abused the best defensive guard in the NBA

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

cgf
RealGM

Post#155 » by cgf » Fri May 3, 2024 12:54 pm

LaLover11 wrote:Brunson has a good team around him.
Good win but I honestly think they are equal
You can deny it but we will see next season like you mentioned

If Maxey closes the gap next season, that doesn't mean there wasn't a gap this season.

Nazrmohamed
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,008

Post#156 » by Nazrmohamed » Fri May 3, 2024 12:55 pm

I'd rather have Brunson right now but Maxey for the next 10yrs
BooomBaby
Junior
And1: 216

Post#157 » by BooomBaby » Fri May 3, 2024 10:11 pm

Maxey can't even tie Jalen's sneakers.

Return to The General Board