Philly fans, how interested would you be to get Lebron?

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Joshyjess
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,958

Philly fans, how interested would you be to get Lebron? 

Post#1 » by Joshyjess » Wed May 1, 2024 8:02 pm

I was reading an article over on CBS Sports, and the writer believes that the best destination for Lebron is the Sixers. Now, I have no idea how realistic this is, and I'm not really looking for an argument over whether or not that could or should actually happen (plenty of other posts about that).
I am wondering, though, what Philly fans think of this. If Lebron were available, and he showed interest in signing with the Sixers, I'm just curious as to how much the Philly faithful would be interested in having Lebron join their team? Would you be willing to trade some players (and if so which ones) if required? Would it be more of a distraction than an actual help? Do you think it would help in the development of their younger players? Basically, how gung ho would you be about Lebron (at this time in his career) coming to play for the Sixers.
I know at this point it's nothing more than pure speculation, but since it was posted on CBS Sports, I thought it would be interesting to get some Philly fans' feedback (say that 5 times really fast. :lol: )

Return to The General Board