Where will Paul George sign next season?

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

where will PG sign in 2024?

Poll runs till Wed Jul 3, 2024 1:43 pm

Orlando
11%
Philadelphia
28%
Clippers
52%
Other
8%

Total votes: 141

BlueNGold
Sophomore
And1: 241

Re: Where will Paul George sign next season? 

Post#101 » by BlueNGold » Tue May 7, 2024 1:19 pm

brackdan70 wrote:
BlueNGold wrote:
tribulations wrote:Respectfully, nobody leaving LA for Orlando

Off-topic, but I'd live in Orlando a million times before living in LA once.

Just curious why? The only advantage I see is taxes, which yeah that’s huge for some people.
I can’t stand the wet heat so maybe that’s just me.
I haven’t lived in either place, just visited.

I'm a little late with this, but the weather is one - I love me some Florida weather.

As you say, the tax situation is much, much better.

But more than anything, California has lost its mind politically. I know there will be many disagreeing, but that's my take.
brackdan70
RealGM
And1: 8,660

Post#102 » by brackdan70 » Tue May 7, 2024 2:54 pm

BlueNGold wrote:
brackdan70 wrote:
BlueNGold wrote:

Just curious why? The only advantage I see is taxes, which yeah that’s huge for some people.

I'm a little late with this, but the weather is one - I love me some Florida weather.

But more than anything, California has lost its mind politically. I know there will be many disagreeing, but that's my take.

Fair enough. Though I think many would say the same of Florida.
For me I despise the Florida weathe. I need some season. I wouldn’t love LA either.
Sign here
JustBuzzin
General Manager
And1: 6,554

Post#103 » by JustBuzzin » Tue May 7, 2024 3:00 pm

BlueNGold wrote:
brackdan70 wrote:
BlueNGold wrote:

Florida weather is great, just not in the summer. The humidity will keep you indoors for most of the day. Even at night it will be a struggle to keep your clothes dry.
BlueNGold
Sophomore

Post#104 » by BlueNGold » Tue May 7, 2024 3:38 pm

brackdan70 wrote:
BlueNGold wrote:
brackdan70 wrote:Just curious why? The only advantage I see is taxes, which yeah that’s huge for some people.

Fair enough. Though I think many would say the same of Florida.
For me I despise the Florida weathe. I need some season. I wouldn’t love LA either.

LOL no doubt. Florida has two seasons from what I have seen - hot, and slightly less so.

Up near Jacksonville can be pretty nice from Fall to early Spring, but I, too, would prefer regular, predictable seasons.
BlueNGold
Sophomore

Post#105 » by BlueNGold » Tue May 7, 2024 3:45 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
BlueNGold wrote:
brackdan70 wrote:Just curious why? The only advantage I see is taxes, which yeah that’s huge for some people.

Florida weather is great, just not in the summer. The humidity will keep you indoors for most of the day. Even at night it will be a struggle to keep your clothes dry.

Back in college, I dated a girl from Naples. When I would go visit every summer, we would take trips into the Everglades every so often because of our love of the outdoors. I was blown away at the sheer oppressiveness and weight of the air. It was insane.
JustBuzzin
General Manager
And1: 6,554

Post#106 » by JustBuzzin » Tue May 7, 2024 3:54 pm

BlueNGold wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
BlueNGold wrote:

Back in college, I dated a girl from Naples. When I would go visit every summer, we would take trips into the Everglades every so often because of our love of the outdoors. I was blown away at the sheer oppressiveness and weight of the air. It was insane.

I'm more impressed you were out in the Everglades in the summer. Mosquitoes and Gators while drenched in sweat and it's hard to breathe.

You my friend are a true outdoorsmen! :lol:
Effigy
RealGM
And1: 12,120

Post#107 » by Effigy » Tue May 7, 2024 3:58 pm

I would not want that contract if I am Orlando. Philly, you have no choice, but Orlando is building something and the last thing they need is to give 34 year-old Paul George who already is a part time player $200 million.
Darth Celtic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,068

Post#108 » by Darth Celtic » Tue May 7, 2024 4:05 pm

God I hope sixers clear out roster and sign him for 55 m a year
MrDollarBills = MrWelchesBets

Return to The General Board