Nick Wright demolishes Pat Beverly

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Kingdibs19
Starter
And1: 3,681

Re: Nick Wright demolishes Pat Beverly 

Post#21 » by Kingdibs19 » Fri May 3, 2024 11:51 pm

LaLover11 wrote:Soft

Such a lame comment. And looks like everyone is agreeing with OP and Nick Wright here so.
KembaWalker wrote:If you think you need a gun to answer the door, you probably shouldn’t answer the door. Call the police

Re: innocent ex military Roger Fortson gunned down by police at his own house
Dirk
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 36,745

Post#22 » by Dirk » Sat May 4, 2024 12:08 am

LaLover11 wrote:Soft

You can think others are "soft". You can even write it once... or maybe even twice... but not flood the board with this childishness that you can see in the quotes below. At a certain point you need to understand you are just annoying others who have to read through what you create.

I won't call you "soft" for not being able to deal with the vast majority of people thinking differently than you, but I will please ask you to stop to baiting others so desperately by labelling everyone else as "soft" just because they have a different opinion than yours.

Try to use the General Board for actual opinions about events. Do not use it to label other users as X, Y or Z.

Spoiler:
LaLover11 wrote:
DaddyCool19 wrote:If I was the first lady, I would've thrown myself to the ground and ask for a wheelchair and a neck brace. Bleed that trash dry.

Soft

LaLover11 wrote:
G R E Y wrote:Also, this:

Read on Twitter

Those reporters ain't soft like all of you softies

LaLover11 wrote:
dockingsched wrote:Expecting an indefinite suspension announcement so they can take their time figuring it out

All of you crying would want to charge Ron Artest with Attempt of Murder after the Malice at the palace if you guys were the Commissioner lmao

Extremely soft mindset

Just rewatched it and the Exaggeration is ridiculous

LaLover11 wrote:
jordb2k7 wrote:In my opinion this is expulsion worthy. I don’t even think it’s a tough call. You can not do this.

Soft

LaLover11 wrote:
Boneman2 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
You think she wasn't talking crap?
Don't act tough and expect nothing to happen

Soft

:football: don't forget to hand out helmets next season to all paying fans

Soft
60/21/10
BigGargamel
Veteran
And1: 6,450

Post#23 » by BigGargamel » Sat May 4, 2024 12:13 am

Nick Wright vs. Patrick Beverley. The last thing I'd ever want to watch. Probably my two least favorite sports media types.
Handlez
Junior
And1: 538

Post#24 » by Handlez » Sat May 4, 2024 12:19 am

Imagine caring about what Nick Wright has to say.

This just made me like Beverley lol.

I applaud Beverley for making a name for himself because he's not a star and it's hard to be a topic of discussion as a role player.
brutalitops
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,434

Post#25 » by brutalitops » Sat May 4, 2024 12:32 am

Nick Wright is a bigger clown then Pat Bev. If you are platforming guys like Wright, you empower that type of behavior like him AND Pat Bev
ArksNetsSince99
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,276

Post#26 » by ArksNetsSince99 » Sat May 4, 2024 2:24 am

Iwasawitness wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
Iwasawitness wrote:
Please go somewhere else if all you're going to do is troll and make clownish takes.

These threads are the definition of trolling
Get over it and move on already :crazy:

You not being smart enough to understand why someone throwing things at fans is a bad thing doesn't make us trolls.

Throwing a things at fans ?

It was a basketball, you know , round rubber object players use to play basketball

It wasn’t a chair or shoe , fans who’s buying floor seats are often hit with this , you so called object or worse getting crushed under 300 pounds players body

This is non story , trolls and commentators like Nick Wright trying to make a living out of this

Yes this non story is soft , I still enjoy to watch all this players starting with Rasheed Wallace , Ron Artest , and going further with Draymond , Pat Bev , Embiid, Dillon Brooks , you know why ? Because to me it seems they care

I prefer them all bad boys any day of the week over , Bradley Beals , Tobias Harris , etc

Finally all the talk about Pat Bev celebrating his victory in play in game , 99.9% people who’s laughing about never in their life achieved anything close to this and yes this includes Mr Nick Wright
JustBuzzin
General Manager
And1: 6,524

Post#27 » by JustBuzzin » Sat May 4, 2024 2:25 am

Why is this getting so much attention?
GeorgeSears
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,596

Post#28 » by GeorgeSears » Sat May 4, 2024 2:32 am

I'm starting to come around to Nick Wright... He's absolutely right, Pat Bev is nothing but an embarrassing troll.
Quattro
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,947

Post#29 » by Quattro » Sat May 4, 2024 2:52 am

JustBuzzin wrote:Why is this getting so much attention?

Because a player threw a basketball at someone in the crowd.....twice? I mean it's not that hard to figure out.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#30 » by JustBuzzin » Sat May 4, 2024 2:55 am

Quattro wrote:

Because a player threw a basketball at someone in the crowd.....twice? I mean it's not that hard to figure out.

Meh did someone get hurt?

I can see if there was a real bad injury but everyone went home safe.

The interview seemed to be more of the issue with people. The ESPN reporter was trending earlier today. The fans not so much.
Quattro
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,947

Post#31 » by Quattro » Sat May 4, 2024 2:58 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
Quattro wrote:

The interview seemed to be more of the issue with people. The ESPN reporter was trending earlier today. The fans not so much.

It doesn't matter if someone got hurt or not. No pro sports league wants to see their players do stupid crap like this. And despite what "soft" guy says, you can bet they're gonna try and make an example of Beverly to make sure everyone gets the message.
MrBigShot
RealGM
And1: 17,213

Post#32 » by MrBigShot » Sat May 4, 2024 3:00 am

Tbh pat would've most likely dug himself in a deeper hole talking to the press. He messed up and silver is going to bring the hammer down.
"They say you miss 100% of the shots you take" - Mike James
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#33 » by JustBuzzin » Sat May 4, 2024 3:01 am

Quattro wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
Quattro wrote:

It doesn't matter if someone got hurt or not. No pro sports league wants to see their players do stupid crap like this. And despite what "soft" guy says, you can bet they're gonna try and make an example of Beverly to make sure everyone gets the message.
It's Pat Beverly.

He's a nobody this shouldn't be a major story. If anything he's benefiting from this nonsense.
Infinite Llamas
General Manager
And1: 21,671

Post#34 » by Infinite Llamas » Sat May 4, 2024 3:01 am

If Pat Beverley never played again his career game total would be 666. Certainly on brand for an absolutely hellish Persona.
Gerald Green Loves LLamas!
vexco
Pro Prospect
And1: 188

Post#35 » by vexco » Sat May 4, 2024 3:04 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
Quattro wrote:

You realize Intent is enough right? Attempting to hurt someone because they said "cancun on 3" is wild and defending it is somehow even wilder.
mapquest me
EmperorLocky
Sixth Man
And1: 3,136

Post#36 » by EmperorLocky » Sat May 4, 2024 3:06 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
Quattro wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Meh did someone get hurt?

It's Pat Beverly.

He's a nobody this shouldn't be a major story. If anything he's benefiting from this nonsense.

I'm sure sponsors are desperate to sign him. Big brain move by Pat. BBB sponsorship incoming.
CS707
General Manager
And1: 6,380

Post#37 » by CS707 » Sat May 4, 2024 3:07 am

That was incredibly corny if we’re being honest here.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#38 » by JustBuzzin » Sat May 4, 2024 3:09 am

vexco wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
Quattro wrote:

You realize Intent is enough right? Attempting to hurt someone because they said "cancun on 3" is wild and defending it is somehow even wilder.

Who's defending it?

I said after the fact if this was what he was mad over then he needs to seek anger management classes. That's a bad look.

My thing is this dude is getting more views and clicks for his podcast the more people blow this up. Let the bum suffer by not mentioning his name. Pat wants attention for his podcast.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#39 » by JustBuzzin » Sat May 4, 2024 3:12 am

EmperorLocky wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
Quattro wrote:
It's Pat Beverly.

I'm sure sponsors are desperate to sign him. Big brain move by Pat. BBB sponsorship incoming.
Draymond literally got commercials after his incidents on the court. These dudes apologize and somehow they get bigger off the court.

It's 2024 and being a controversial person sells sadly. People love the nonsense.
reddyplayerone
Junior
And1: 373

Post#40 » by reddyplayerone » Sat May 4, 2024 3:12 am

CS707 wrote:That was incredibly corny if we’re being honest here.

Why?

Return to The General Board