SUPER OT: Who is winning this beef?

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Who is in the lead?

Drake
23%
K.Dot
77%

Total votes: 127

E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,430
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Re: SUPER OT: Who is winning this beef? 

Post#41 » by E-Balla » Mon May 6, 2024 3:16 pm

Impuniti wrote:
gottamakeit wrote:
ChuckChilly wrote:I'm not privy to all the claims Kendrick made, but if he was calling Drake a pedo for kissing that 17 year old, then that's really a stretch. People throw that term out way to loosely nowadays. Never should be something you just throw out there. Pedos used to get castrated and killed in prison.

This isn't the place to discuss every individual allegation of pedophilia/grooming. But if you make even the slightest effort to search, you will find it and you will vomit

Is this regarding Drake?!

Yeah. The reason that **** hit so hard is he's been weird for a minute. He has a weirdly personal relationship with the little girl from Stranger Things, he got hella questionable lyrics, kissed a 17 year old on stage, has people in his inner circle that are convicted traffickers, etc. Either way I don't care about morality here, Kendrick is winning easily.
gottamakeit
Sixth Man
And1: 1,420

Post#42 » by gottamakeit » Mon May 6, 2024 3:24 pm

Impuniti wrote:
gottamakeit wrote:
ChuckChilly wrote:I'm not privy to all the claims Kendrick made, but if he was calling Drake a pedo for kissing that 17 year old, then that's really a stretch. People throw that term out way to loosely nowadays. Never should be something you just throw out there. Pedos used to get castrated and killed in prison.

This isn't the place to discuss every individual allegation of pedophilia/grooming. But if you make even the slightest effort to search, you will find it and you will vomit

yes
cupcakesnake wrote:...no one is forcing you to make up an opinion and post it
gottamakeit
Sixth Man
And1: 1,420

Post#43 » by gottamakeit » Mon May 6, 2024 3:28 pm

E-Balla wrote:
Impuniti wrote:
gottamakeit wrote:

Yeah. The reason that **** hit so hard is he's been weird for a minute. He has a weirdly personal relationship with the little girl from Stranger Things, he got hella questionable lyrics, kissed a 17 year old on stage, has people in his inner circle that are convicted traffickers, etc. Either way I don't care about morality here, Kendrick is winning easily.

what you mean by "Either way I don't care about morality here" ?
like it's a non-issue for you?
cupcakesnake wrote:...no one is forcing you to make up an opinion and post it
liquidswords
Pro Prospect
And1: 970

Post#44 » by liquidswords » Mon May 6, 2024 3:35 pm

Drake is a such a try hard and has the personality type of a high schooler. He's lucky he's more popular than K Dot because he'd be buried by now.
JustBuzzin
General Manager
And1: 6,548

Post#45 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 6, 2024 3:59 pm

liquidswords wrote:Drake is a such a try hard and has the personality type of a high schooler. He's lucky he's more popular than K Dot because he'd be buried by now.

You mad he almost 40 and hang with Lil Yachty and paint his nails like a hottie? 8-)
EmpireFalls
Starter
And1: 3,650

Post#46 » by EmpireFalls » Mon May 6, 2024 4:00 pm

What’s funny is I think Family Matters was the best individual track of the entire beef, and yet Kendrick follows it up so quick and just bombards with the next two tracks.

The truth is the game was rigged from the start. People don’t trust Drake and that’s why he lost.
Lunartic
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,388

Post#47 » by Lunartic » Mon May 6, 2024 4:27 pm

Best track to come out of this is obviously BBL Drizzy

the_other_guy
Junior
And1: 314

Post#48 » by the_other_guy » Mon May 6, 2024 4:28 pm

I sort of know Drake, dont know a single song tho. No idea who the 2nd guy is.
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,430
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#49 » by E-Balla » Mon May 6, 2024 4:30 pm

gottamakeit wrote:
E-Balla wrote:
Impuniti wrote:Is this regarding Drake?!

what you mean by "Either way I don't care about morality here" ?
like it's a non-issue for you?

No, it's an issue I expect in music. The centerpiece of Kendrick's last album was convicted of sexual assault. His label almost took all his music off streaming platforms because they took R. Kelly's music down. He's well known for working with Dr. Dre who beat and raped a woman for writing a negative article about him. If we wanna play moral police both of these guys are terrible people with terrible people in their circle.
Woodsanity
RealGM
And1: 10,381

Post#50 » by Woodsanity » Mon May 6, 2024 4:34 pm

The one who isn't a pedo.
UglyBugBall wrote:Jokic is a guy that needs a superstar like Murray to make his game work.
To me he is the third best player in the NBA - Luka and Embiid are comfortably ahead of him.

:lol:
LuDux1
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,062

Post#51 » by LuDux1 » Mon May 6, 2024 4:53 pm

Did someone say "questionable lyrics"? https://genius.com/Iggy-pop-look-away-lyrics
Tor_Raps
RealGM
And1: 38,323

Post#52 » by Tor_Raps » Mon May 6, 2024 5:01 pm

BodieB wrote:
ChuckChilly wrote:Im a big Kendrick fan but I got Drake taking the battle as a whole. The Heart pt. 6 made Kendrick look foolish and Drake like a mastermind.

"Jokes on you, I was only PRETENDING to be a pedophile!" :noway:

Of course Kendrick fans took Drake's words completely the wrong way. He clearly said he planted the "evidence" for his daughter thing and that Kendrick misdirected the pedo thing from tiktok videos.

No acknowledgement that Kendrick looked like a damn idiot falling for the bait and no denying that he beats his girl. I guess all that is cool right? Loll
sikma42
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,789

SUPER OT: Who is winning this beef? 

Post#53 » by sikma42 » Mon May 6, 2024 5:10 pm

If it comes out that Kendrick is a domestic abuser then imo he will lose long term. It cuts against his persona and there really isn’t redemption for that stuff. No amout of rationalizing changes that you’re a grown man hitting a woman.

Everyone knows Drake is a **** person and he hasn’t brought anything new to the table there.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
BodieB
Veteran
And1: 3,368

Post#54 » by BodieB » Mon May 6, 2024 5:11 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:
BodieB wrote:
ChuckChilly wrote:Im a big Kendrick fan but I got Drake taking the battle as a whole. The Heart pt. 6 made Kendrick look foolish and Drake like a mastermind.

"Jokes on you, I was only PRETENDING to be a pedophile!" :noway:

Of course Kendrick fans took Drake's words completely the wrong way. He clearly said he planted the "evidence" for his daughter thing and that Kendrick misdirected the pedo thing from tiktok videos.

No acknowledgement that Kendrick looked like a damn idiot falling for the bait and no denying that he beats his girl. I guess all that is cool right? Loll

It's just flawed logic. If he set all of that up, why wouldn't he immediately drop the checkmate evidence the very second Kendrick posted Meet the Grahams? Why post IG responses instead of proof? Why wait days for speculation to continue and let Kendrick drop ANOTHER track before responding?
Tor_Raps
RealGM

Post#55 » by Tor_Raps » Mon May 6, 2024 5:22 pm

BodieB wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:
BodieB wrote:"Jokes on you, I was only PRETENDING to be a pedophile!" :noway:

It's just flawed logic. If he set all of that up, why wouldn't he immediately drop the checkmate evidence the very second Kendrick posted Meet the Grahams? Why post IG responses instead of proof? Why wait days for speculation to continue and let Kendrick drop ANOTHER track before responding?

He posted his response about the fake daughter thing immediately after Kendrick dropped. Maybe Drake didn't expect Kendrick to drop another track after "Meet the Grahams" so soon. The man said he's going on vacation at the end of "Family Matters" so you got no clue what he's supposed to be doing at the moment.

You make it sound like waiting 24 hours is such a massive thing. These guys don't live in their studios 24/7. You can say why didn't Kendrick respond sooner to Drake's earlier tracks if you want to be a sucker for the moment. In a few weeks, this won't mean crap and only the content on the tracks will be what people remember.
Ice Trae
RealGM
And1: 10,992

Post#56 » by Ice Trae » Mon May 6, 2024 5:26 pm

Drake a creep why he even texting a 13 year old? Automatic L
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,615

Post#57 » by DOT » Mon May 6, 2024 5:29 pm

Ice Trae wrote:Drake a creep why he even texting a 13 year old? Automatic L

4d chess

He's been setting this up from the beginning, grooming Millie Bobby Brown, talking about how hot high school girls are, making out with 16-year-olds, all so that he could bait Kendrick into calling him a pedo

Brilliant maneuvering.
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Ice Trae
RealGM
And1: 10,992

Post#58 » by Ice Trae » Mon May 6, 2024 5:30 pm

DOT wrote:

4d chess

He's been setting this up from the beginning, grooming Millie Bobby Brown, talking about how hot high school girls are, making out with 16-year-olds, all so that he could bait Kendrick into calling him a pedo

Brilliant maneuvering.

Whats sad is that his fans would actually believe this :lol:
Tor_Raps
RealGM

Post#59 » by Tor_Raps » Mon May 6, 2024 5:42 pm

Ice Trae wrote:
DOT wrote:

4d chess

Brilliant maneuvering.

Whats sad is that his fans would actually believe this :lol:

Can someone tell me about the contents of the texts with the 13 year old?

There are kids always bugging me about how to improve their basketball skills so is Drake just giving advice on how to grow here? Would that make me a pedo if I shared advice that I get approached about?

I'm trying to understand if he has actual pedophile tendencies or people just looking into random crap to fit their narrative.

And how do you guys feel about Kendrick sticking up for R Kelly who we actually know is messed up? That's all good right lol.
SSUBluesman
Assistant Coach
And1: 810

Post#60 » by SSUBluesman » Mon May 6, 2024 5:50 pm

BodieB wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:
BodieB wrote:"Jokes on you, I was only PRETENDING to be a pedophile!" :noway:

Of course Drake fans forget that preceding this Lamar predicted his family would be attacked, that he had a mole in Drake's crew, and then released his rebuttal less than hour after "Family Matters" dropped. Without any actual proof it's such a transparent "nuh uh, I don't have the mole you do" response.

The whole pedo defense was such a self-own. First of all:
;ab_channel=TheVidhole

But then we get:
"I knew you would talk about me diddling kids like Epstein" (wait...why are you expecting someone to call you a diddler?)
"I can't diddle girls, I'm famous and haven't been arrested" (wait...you mean like the clients of that Epstein guy you just mentioned?)
"This is actually about your trauma from when you said you were molested" (except that's not what he said)
Naz Reid.

Return to The General Board