Refs steal a possession from Pacers [Update]Official complaint filed for 78 Bad Calls

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

yoadknux
Pro Prospect
And1: 213

Re: Refs steal a possession from Pacers and gives it to Knicks, denies challenge in the last minute of the game 

Post#81 » by yoadknux » Tue May 7, 2024 5:43 am

https://youtu.be/P2vGgZi-TJ4?si=HbgYXvSQjgTzsGz4&t=453

Now that I've had time to think this through, Pacers were robbed.
Those two calls down the stretch - The kicked ball and screen - were the worst calls I've seen in a long time
Piston Prince wrote:Bobcat fans telling us to cheer up = epic fail season
picc
RealGM
And1: 18,186

Re: Refs steal a possession from Pacers and gives it to Knicks, denies challenge in the last minute of the game 

Post#82 » by picc » Tue May 7, 2024 5:49 am

yoadknux wrote:https://youtu.be/P2vGgZi-TJ4?si=HbgYXvSQjgTzsGz4&t=453

Now that I've had time to think this through, Pacers were robbed.
Those two calls down the stretch - The kicked ball and screen - were the worst calls I've seen in a long time

There were literally three calls in a row that **** Indy.

I don't think I've seen that before.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,197

Post#83 » by theFireBlanket » Tue May 7, 2024 5:51 am

LaLover11 wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
You really don't think NY has the refs in their pockets?

Yo booty stink go wash it

It's clear NBA wants NY vs Celtics
/

NBA wants Spida in NYC. Rematch. :nod:
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
Shock Defeat
General Manager
And1: 17,080

Post#84 » by Shock Defeat » Tue May 7, 2024 6:06 am

Knicks were a cute underdog for a season, but now they are foul baiting floppers that the NBA refs will favor because they are the biggest market.
donkki
Assistant Coach
And1: 609

Post#85 » by donkki » Tue May 7, 2024 6:13 am

It will not matter how the reffing went in the end of Game 1 once the Knicks have swep the Pacers 4-0 on their way to the ECF.
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 45,127

Post#86 » by DaGawd » Tue May 7, 2024 6:15 am

Shock Defeat wrote:Knicks were a cute underdog for a season, but now they are foul baiting floppers that the NBA refs will favor because they are the biggest market.

lol, i expected some folks are gonna start hating purely for the fact that it’s new york and people love to hate big market teams because of some perceived favoritism even tho we’ve seen plenty of cases where calls didn’t go the knicks way in crucial moments..
BaF
Washington Wizards
ckman
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,266

Post#87 » by ckman » Tue May 7, 2024 6:25 am

You know it's bad when none of the Knicks fans defending those calls , all we got it's "we got screwed before as well" ,"stop hating, we're better team" from even the most hardcore Knicks fans :D
DaGawd
RealGM

Post#88 » by DaGawd » Tue May 7, 2024 6:26 am

ckman wrote:You know it's bad when none of the Knicks fans defending those calls , all we got it's "we got screwed before as well" ,"stop hating" from even the most hardcore Knicks fans :D

there were bad calls on both ends..
BaF
Washington Wizards
SlovenianDragon
Head Coach
And1: 11,153

Post#89 » by SlovenianDragon » Tue May 7, 2024 6:33 am

Well knicks are becoming easy to root against.

Some of their fans man....holyyyy
ckman
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,266

Post#90 » by ckman » Tue May 7, 2024 6:41 am

DaGawd wrote:
ckman wrote:You know it's bad when none of the Knicks fans defending those calls , all we got it's "we got screwed before as well" ,"stop hating" from even the most hardcore Knicks fans :D

there were bad calls on both ends..

Exactly what i'm trying to said, usually there will be biased fans who would defend those calls , saying it's correct or 50/50, all you can said it's there's bad calls against you too.
Btw consecutive bad calls when the score was tied at end of the game is way more serious that in the middle of the game , pretty sure you would be mad as hell if it happen to your team 8-)
Edrees
RealGM
And1: 11,260

Post#91 » by Edrees » Tue May 7, 2024 6:46 am

I told you all one of the refs should be front runner for MVP next year.
Tron Carter
RealGM
And1: 19,513

Post#92 » by Tron Carter » Tue May 7, 2024 9:57 am

Edrees wrote:I told you all one of the refs should be front runner for MVP next year.

They can take Halibum’s spot in the ASG
R.I.P Black Mamba
eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 11,561

Post#93 » by eyeatoma » Tue May 7, 2024 10:46 am

They did this in the Sixers series... rigged league.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk
eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 11,561

Post#94 » by eyeatoma » Tue May 7, 2024 10:46 am

NYKnickerbocker wrote:**** happens

Lesgo Knicks
**** keeps seeming to benefit one team.

DaGawd
RealGM

Post#95 » by DaGawd » Tue May 7, 2024 10:54 am

eyeatoma wrote:

Lesgo Knicks

sixers were literally gift wrapped 2 whole wins in that series gtfoh
BaF
Washington Wizards
Tron Carter
RealGM

Post#96 » by Tron Carter » Tue May 7, 2024 11:01 am

eyeatoma wrote:

Lesgo Knicks

welcome back from your vacation sweetheart!
R.I.P Black Mamba
Tron Carter
RealGM

Post#97 » by Tron Carter » Tue May 7, 2024 11:07 am

can I get some more cry baby posts but for this no-call? I’m finishing up my college thesis on how the league is trying to rig this series for the Pacers.
R.I.P Black Mamba
Jmonty580
General Manager
And1: 407

Post#98 » by Jmonty580 » Tue May 7, 2024 11:08 am

This is hilarious to me. This has been the Knicks and Knick fans lives for years. Always getting the short end of the stick and then being told that we just aren't good enough or stop complaining about the refs. For once we weren't on the bad end of calls. Although there were plenty of bad calls or no calls that didn't help us at the end of the game. Every time brunson was trying to bring the ball up court they were molesting him without a call being made. It's why they get the call that ny had to challenge to get the ball back. Then brunson got trapped and pushed out of bounds, no call. He threw it off of someone and it bounced back and hit him pacers ball. And that's not it. Yes the kick ball wasn't one. I have no sympathy on the moving screen though, hartenstien gets called for those all the time with just the same amount of movement.

Haliburton needs to play better bottom line for the pacers to win.
Ralof
Pro Prospect
And1: 514

Post#99 » by Ralof » Tue May 7, 2024 11:13 am

No Lakers,no clippers,Nets not even in playoff.

Denver/Minnie in top 4 and maybe also okc.

Lets be real,come on.
iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,713

Post#100 » by iLLmatic860 » Tue May 7, 2024 11:19 am

I’m smelling alot of small market energy in here

Cry some more

Nobody is denying it’s a foul. lol yall just mad cuz “normally it’s not called”

Give credit where its due. Donte sold it

Maybe next time dont foul?

Return to The General Board