Jamal Murray needs to be suspended (Update: fined $100K, no suspension)

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

shrink
RealGM
And1: 15,186

Re: Jamal Murray needs to be suspended 

Post#221 » by shrink » Wed May 8, 2024 12:57 am

I’m sure he will be greeted warmly by Wolves fans on Friday night.
DonaldSanders
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,227

Post#222 » by DonaldSanders » Wed May 8, 2024 1:00 am

Total bull, this was a clear 1 game suspension. Throwing multiple objects on the court during play is dangerous.

Let me guess, if it was reversed and the Nuggets looked dominant and up 2-0 they would have suspended him.
LaLover11
Bench Warmer
And1: 865

Post#223 » by LaLover11 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:03 am

DonaldSanders wrote:Total bull, this was a clear 1 game suspension. Throwing multiple objects on the court during play is dangerous.

Let me guess, if it was reversed and the Nuggets looked dominant and up 2-0 they would have suspended him.
NBA doesn't care about people's feelings lol

They want their Star players in their movies :)
Bronny will become Murray 2.0
ryguy613
Sixth Man
And1: 1,756

Post#224 » by ryguy613 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:08 am

LaLover11 wrote:
DonaldSanders wrote:Total bull, this was a clear 1 game suspension. Throwing multiple objects on the court during play is dangerous.

honest question... if you really believe the nba is rigged, why are you watching?
DonaldSanders
Lead Assistant

Post#225 » by DonaldSanders » Wed May 8, 2024 1:09 am

ryguy613 wrote:honest question... if you really believe the nba is rigged, why are you watching?

I didn't say it was rigged.
ryguy613
Sixth Man

Post#226 » by ryguy613 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:10 am

DonaldSanders wrote:
ryguy613 wrote:honest question... if you really believe the nba is rigged, why are you watching?

I was responding to the guy who responded to you. HES claiming its rigged
Liver_Pooty
RealGM
And1: 15,105

Post#227 » by Liver_Pooty » Wed May 8, 2024 1:10 am

If anything the nba did the wolves a favor. He's been absolutely awful.
Balllin wrote:Zion Williamson is 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. I see him as a slightly better Kenneth Faried.
DonaldSanders
Lead Assistant

Post#228 » by DonaldSanders » Wed May 8, 2024 1:11 am

ryguy613 wrote:
DonaldSanders wrote:

I was responding to the guy who responded to you. HES claiming its rigged

My bad, read too fast.
LaLover11
Bench Warmer

Post#229 » by LaLover11 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:12 am

ryguy613 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:

honest question... if you really believe the nba is rigged, why are you watching?

I enjoy entertainment and drama but c'mon guys let's be honest we all know it's not real....

But I guess I won't try convincing anybody because it's the same issue... Convincing all the wrestling fans smh

Enjoy the playoffs "series" lmao

Definition: a set of related television or radio programs, especially of a specified kind.
"a new drama series"
ryguy613
Sixth Man

Post#230 » by ryguy613 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:13 am

LaLover11 wrote:
ryguy613 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:NBA doesn't care about people's feelings lol

I enjoy entertainment and drama but c'mon guys let's be honest we all know it's not real....

But I guess I won't try convincing anybody because it's the same issue... Convincing all the wrestling fans smh

Definition: a set of related television or radio programs, especially of a specified kind.
"a new drama series"

lol, why do you root for a specific team if you believe this is all scripted? i dont get it man.
LaLover11
Bench Warmer

Post#231 » by LaLover11 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:18 am

ryguy613 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:
ryguy613 wrote:

"a new drama series"

lol, why do you root for a specific team if you believe this is all scripted? i dont get it man.

I only root for a dramatic script that people don't want to happen aka LeBron winning rings.

It's like rooting for the Villain "Thanos/LeBron" to defeat the Good guy superheros "Avengers" OKC/Nuggets etc

These are all actors that get paid like actors, I will admit LeBron himself is one himself.

They are all in commercials aka actors sigh but yeah
Whatever enjoy the show everyone!!!!

P.S: Only reason I invest my time in this is because I'm a actual basketball player that enjoys the actual game craft
MavsDirk41
Analyst
And1: 2,598

Post#232 » by MavsDirk41 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:18 am

LaLover11 wrote:He's getting traded in the off season for D Lo

Yea and the Lakers are throwing Joker in for Rui lol
MavsDirk41
Analyst
And1: 2,598

Post#233 » by MavsDirk41 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:20 am

LaLover11 wrote:
ryguy613 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:

"a new drama series"

I only root for a dramatic script that people don't want to happen aka LeBron winning rings.

It's like rooting for the Villain "Thanos/LeBron" to defeat the Good guy superheros "Avengers" OKC/Nuggets etc

These are all actors that get paid like actors, I will admit LeBron himself is one himself.

P.S: Only reason I invest my time in this is because I'm a actual basketball player that enjoys the actual game craft

Either you are Nick Wright, Perkins, Sharpe, or James himself man this is hilarious
LaLover11
Bench Warmer

Post#234 » by LaLover11 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:22 am

I forgot to mention Jamal won't ever get suspended the rest of his career... :)
ryguy613
Sixth Man

Post#235 » by ryguy613 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:25 am

LaLover11 wrote:
ryguy613 wrote:
LaLover11 wrote:

"a new drama series"

GeorgeSears
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,603

Post#236 » by GeorgeSears » Wed May 8, 2024 1:27 am

Precedent. Murray only has 12 technical fouls in his entire career, and has only been ejected twice. He's going to get a second chance.
GeorgeSears
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,603

Post#237 » by GeorgeSears » Wed May 8, 2024 1:29 am

It's not really bull at all. It warranted a technical foul, a fine, and an ejection.

Precedent matters. Murray doesn't have a history of abusive behavior. He has only 12 technical fouls in his career, and only two career ejections.

If there's ever a time to give someone a second chance it's here.
Invictus88
Analyst
And1: 1,713

Post#238 » by Invictus88 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:41 am

GeorgeSears wrote:

It's not really bull at all. It warranted a technical foul, a fine, and an ejection.

Precedent matters. Murray doesn't have a history of abusive behavior. He has only 12 technical fouls in his career, and only two career ejections.

If there's ever a time to give someone a second chance it's here.

I think you are correct about each instance. How many were there in the game? Three? (The two things being thrown plus the hand gesture)
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,807

Re: Jamal Murray needs to be suspended (Update: fined $100K, no suspension) 

Post#239 » by Raps in 4 » Wed May 8, 2024 1:42 am

I bet the Wolves petitioned Silver to not suspend him. He's been one of the most important players for them this series.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,151

Re: Jamal Murray needs to be suspended (Update: fined $100K, no suspension) 

Post#240 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed May 8, 2024 2:00 am

Would be funny to see the reaction of wolves fans threw stuff onto the court. (The reaction would be funny, not fans throwing stuff on the court)

Return to The General Board