Who will win more championships when all is said and done?

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

Who will have the most championships after everyone is retired?

Victor Wembanyama
56%
Anthony Edwards
19%
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
19%
Brandon Miller
7%

Total votes: 27

JustBuzzin
General Manager
And1: 6,812

Who will win more championships when all is said and done? 

Post#1 » by JustBuzzin » Wed May 8, 2024 9:35 pm

Sorry if I disrespected someone's young player. This is just my opinion, but these will be the future faces of the league for the NBA. These are the guys who will lead that next wave of great players. When all four are done with their careers who do you think will have the most championships when all is said and done?
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 30,040

Re: Who will win more championships when all is said and done? 

Post#2 » by Dominator83 » Wed May 8, 2024 9:38 pm

Wemby. Assuming he has good enough rosters for most of his career.

Brandon Miller? Now that's a homer pick you snuck in there lol
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
HotelVitale
RealGM
And1: 9,966

Post#3 » by HotelVitale » Wed May 8, 2024 9:39 pm

Well played, buzzin. A whole thread to say 'we can all agree the rookie I'm excited about on my team is an all time great player, but how ATG is he?'
ropjhk
RealGM
And1: 10,733

Post#4 » by ropjhk » Wed May 8, 2024 9:52 pm

Wemby. The Spurs franchise will make sure he doesn't fail.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#5 » by JustBuzzin » Wed May 8, 2024 9:57 pm

Dominator83 wrote:Wemby. Assuming he has good enough rosters for most of his career.

Nah not really a homer at all. This kid has it. I truly believe he will be in the mix with those other players as best in the league. People just don't see it because he plays in Charlotte. Mark my words Brandon Miller is going to be a top 5 scorer in the NBA sooner than later.

Lebron literally ran to this man after a game and gave him one of those "you special" talks. Lebron just doesn't do that for anyone especially someone who didn't even think he was the GOAT. :lol:

Trust me Miller will belong on this list.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#6 » by JustBuzzin » Wed May 8, 2024 9:59 pm

HotelVitale wrote:Well played, buzzin. A whole thread to say 'we can all agree the rookie I'm excited about on my team is an all time great player, but how ATG is he?'

Some may call me a homer, but im dead serious and it's not just because he plays on my team. I seen rookies before. This kid is a killer he has the same mentality as Ant. Trust and believe he will belong on this list in due time. Better hope he doesn't gain 20 pounds on his frame. :o
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,781

Post#7 » by Pachinko_ » Wed May 8, 2024 10:01 pm

I don't know, I looked at all the previous championships and I didn't find a single one that was won by a player, they were all won by teams :dontknow:

so I'd say the one who plays for the best team going forward.
HotelVitale
RealGM
And1: 9,966

Post#8 » by HotelVitale » Wed May 8, 2024 10:04 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
HotelVitale wrote:Well played, buzzin. A whole thread to say 'we can all agree the rookie I'm excited about on my team is an all time great player, but how ATG is he?'

Some may call me a homer, but im dead serious and it's not just because he plays on my team. I seen rookies before. This kid is a killer he has the same mentality as Ant. Trust and believe he will belong on this list in due time. Better hope he doesn't gain 20 pounds on his frame. :o

Okay, do you want to bet like $100 that he doesn't win a MVP in the next 5-6 years, or even make first team all-NBA? If you're not confident enough in that, then you probably don't need to make threads premised on him being at least as good as that.
cgf
RealGM
And1: 10,867

Post#9 » by cgf » Wed May 8, 2024 10:06 pm

Ol' Bighead's got this in the bag 8-)
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 30,040

Post#10 » by Dominator83 » Wed May 8, 2024 10:08 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
Dominator83 wrote:Wemby. Assuming he has good enough rosters for most of his career.

Nah not really a homer at all. This kid has it. I truly believe he will be in the mix with those other players as best in the league. People just don't see it because he plays in Charlotte. Mark my words Brandon Miller is going to be a top 5 scorer in the NBA sooner than later.

Lebron literally ran to this man after a game and gave him one of those "you special" talks. Lebron just doesn't do that for anyone especially someone who didn't even think he was the GOAT. :lol:

I gave you a +1 for the conviction !
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#11 » by JustBuzzin » Wed May 8, 2024 10:10 pm

HotelVitale wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:

Okay, do you want to bet like $100 that he doesn't win a MVP in the next 5-6 years, or even make first team all-NBA? If you're not confident enough in that, then you probably don't need to make threads premised on him being at least as good as that.

That's a easy bet.

Save this comment. Remember Buzzin started this Brandon Miller hype train from day 1. 8-)
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#12 » by JustBuzzin » Wed May 8, 2024 10:11 pm

Dominator83 wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:

I gave you a +1 for the conviction !

I always liked you. :D

Return to The General Board