Karl Malone Impregnated 13 Year Old (when he was 21)

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Do you think this will tarnish Malone's legacy?

yes
76%
no
24%

Total votes: 108

a-rod
Assistant Coach
And1: 21

Post#101 » by a-rod » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Duiz wrote:He deserved it on court.. I don't think his legacy in that sense is or should be broken by this. It is kinda like us saying that Wilt Chamberlain is any less of a player because he committed adultery and what not. That is not the point. The point is that his reputation and integrity as a social human being is marked with an asterix because of his silly actions.

Tell me, do you think any less of Dwight Howard because he also knocked up one of the cheerleaders while he has his own family? It is more often than we like it to be, but again, legacy on court can't be taken away.

As a said, karma paid off, and no championships for the dirty mailman. He is lucky Chris Hansen wasn't alive back then.

Malone often make mistakes when he has to make decisions too quickly or when hes under stress.... sound familiar :rofl:, but seriously You Make some great points, but thats was morally repugnant , i will never respect Malone, thats probably not fair but thats just how i feel about him for the time being.
pillwenney wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:No thanks to Deng. I read a rumor surfing hoopshype awhile back saying Gay for Reke is a possibility.

Must be true, if it's a rumor you read on Hoopshype.
:rofl:
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,261

Post#102 » by Optimus_Steel » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:38 pm

Duiz wrote:He deserved it on court.. I don't think his legacy in that sense is or should be broken by this. It is kinda like us saying that Wilt Chamberlain is any less of a player because he committed adultery and what not. That is not the point. The point is that his reputation and integrity as a social human being is marked with an asterix because of his silly actions.

Tell me, do you think any less of Dwight Howard because he also knocked up one of the cheerleaders while he has his own family? It is more often than we like it to be, but again, legacy on court can't be taken away.

As a said, karma paid off, and no championships for the dirty mailman. He is lucky Chris Hansen wasn't alive back then.

Please do not bring Dwight into this Karl the Douche discussion. First of all Dwight is not married so is not like he committed adultery. Second, that cheerleader is not 12 /13 years old, she is 23/24. Plus Dwight owned up to it, admitted he has a kid and is taking care of him. He even said that he had his son at the arena for game 1 of the playoffs.

Karl and Karma......
aka: prorl
Lake Dynasty
Senior
And1: 1

Post#103 » by Lake Dynasty » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Comparing sleeping with a cheerleader to having sex with a 12 yrs old? then leaving her to raise the child on her own while he was raking millions :banghead:

Some fans will do anything to defend their star players but you just hit a new low. Just STFU
yunggunz
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Post#104 » by yunggunz » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:17 pm

Clearly Malone knew he was going o play his entire career in utah and wanted to find a way to fit in.
5DOM
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,811

Post#105 » by 5DOM » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:22 pm

im glad Malone decided not to support the kid.

No kid deserves a **** father like him.
NetsForce
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#106 » by NetsForce » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:26 pm

5DOM wrote:im glad Malone decided not to support the kid.

\\

Co-signed.
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Post#107 » by Baller 24 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Karl Malone is horny now (eying Kobe's wife), and he was very horny then.
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark
Basti
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,719

Post#108 » by Basti » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:46 pm

5DOM wrote:im glad Malone decided not to support the kid.

oh yes!!!

I lost every kind of respect I had. that is really disgusting!
schneiderjazz
Assistant Coach
And1: 19

Post#109 » by schneiderjazz » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:20 pm

Was Malone aware that the girl got pregnant back then or did he learn about the kid only later in his life?
Call me crazy, but I had a 13 year old girl neighbor who was incredibly hot and looked like she was 20. I was speechless when I found out she was 13. Was Malone aware this girl was 13?
I'm not saying Malone is a good guy. We all know he did a lot of **** during his life. I'm just surprised how people quickly judge the guy, based on his reputation, without knowing the whole situation.
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#110 » by The Rebel » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:02 pm

Based on reputation? He obviously knew about him at some point, otherwise why the meeting when the kid hit 18? Malone should have been in jail.
asdfgh
Lead Assistant
And1: 755

Post#111 » by asdfgh » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Can he still be arrested? He's a sick person, having sex with a 13 year old and who knows if he still does those things. He should be rotting in jail if you ask me.
Bobbcats
Assistant Coach
And1: 477

Post#112 » by Bobbcats » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:40 pm

(insert mormon joke here)
ivDT
RealGM
And1: 1,579

Post#113 » by ivDT » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:58 pm

schneiderjazz wrote:Was Malone aware that the girl got pregnant back then or did he learn about the kid only later in his life?
Call me crazy, but I had a 13 year old girl neighbor who was incredibly hot and looked like she was 20. I was speechless when I found out she was 13. Was Malone aware this girl was 13?
I'm not saying Malone is a good guy. We all know he did a lot of **** during his life. I'm just surprised how people quickly judge the guy, based on his reputation, without knowing the whole situation.

i don't really have a response to your post, i just wanted to mention that the scenario you're describing sounds exactly like a krs-one song i heard a long time ago.

damned if i can remember the title.

anyone know it?
2poor
RealGM
And1: 0
Location: I'm from the city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world

Post#114 » by 2poor » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:02 pm

ivDT wrote:i don't really have a response to your post, i just wanted to mention that the scenario you're describing sounds exactly like a krs-one song i heard a long time ago.

damned if i can remember the title.

anyone know it?

Perhaps She'll Die? :dontknow:
rz04
Junior
And1: 3

Post#115 » by rz04 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:05 pm

ya if Wilt slept with a 13 year old, or Dwight grew a year all the sudden and slept with a 13 year old you have to be kidding me if you consider these the same, I am not saying his legacy on the court will be taken away but I am only asking if this will affect how YOU think about his legacy.

You keep on bringing up karma, oh geese lets see.

He earned millions of dollars while on the court where him and his children could probably not work another day in their life. He will be a hall of famer, will go down in history as one of the best PF who ever played the game. Yea karma sure taught him a lesson :roll:
ivDT
RealGM
And1: 1,579

Post#116 » by ivDT » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:09 pm

2poor wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Perhaps She'll Die? :dontknow:

nah, i got it.

13 And Good.
og15
Forum Mod - Clippers
Forum Mod - Clippers
And1: 29,417

Post#117 » by og15 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:19 pm

ivDT wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

nah, i got it.

13 And Good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9OxtKa0Zm0
HarlemHeat37
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#118 » by HarlemHeat37 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:36 pm

there actually ARE 13 year old girls that look like they're in their late teens..it's very common..still disgusting though..I'd assume you can easily tell once you get the panties off..
NBAMAN2006
Assistant Coach
And1: 2

Post#119 » by NBAMAN2006 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:42 pm

There are not 13 year olds that look like their in their 20's. Maby like 16, which is still wrong. Now, there are some 16 year olds that look like their 19, and that is where 'jailbait' comes in. 13 is just plain pedifeliac to the max.

Karl is the The Pedman.
HarlemHeat37
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#120 » by HarlemHeat37 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:50 pm

NBAMAN2006 wrote:There are not 13 year olds that look like their in their 20's. Maby like 16, which is still wrong. Now, there are some 16 year olds that look like their 19, and that is where 'jailbait' comes in. 13 is just plain pedifeliac to the max.

Karl is the The Pedman.

where do you live? I live in NY, and there are PLENTY of 16 year olds that look like they're 20+, and pre-teen girls that look like they're in their mid-teens and over..

I'm not disagreeing with you about the disgusting nature of his actions though..it is REALLY wrong..

Return to The General Board