Karl Malone Impregnated 13 Year Old (when he was 21)

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Do you think this will tarnish Malone's legacy?

yes
76%
no
24%

Total votes: 108

jsim
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#201 » by jsim » Thu May 1, 2008 4:06 am

Nate505 wrote:
because this is utah, where there are more men per capita than anywhere else in the US who like their girls very young and preferably related.

Does your middle school let you make up statistics? Or did you take an advanced 5th grade class in not knowing what the hell you're taking about.

In a scientific poll of 500 males between the ages of 15-60 in Salt Lake City in 2006:

47% said they had at least one sexual encounter with a daughter, grand daughter, niece, or grand niece
12% said they had at least one sexual encounter with their mothers, grandmothers, aunts, or grandaunts
37% said they had at least one sexual encounter with their cousin

All the above agreed that homosexuality, Islam, communism and China were 'peversions of God'

The remaining 4% were passing through on holiday to the Grand Canyon.
Nate505
RealGM
And1: 11,728

Post#202 » by Nate505 » Thu May 1, 2008 4:13 am

jsim wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

In a scientific poll of 500 males between the ages of 15-60 in Salt Lake City in 2006:

47% said they had at least one sexual encounter with a daughter, grand daughter, niece, or grand niece
12% said they had at least one sexual encounter with their mothers, grandmothers, aunts, or grandaunts

All the above agreed that homosexuality, Islam, communism and China were 'peversions of God'

I'm impressed...that you were able to spell "scientific" right.
itsmrhappy
Sophomore
And1: 5

Post#203 » by itsmrhappy » Thu May 1, 2008 4:28 am

jsim wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Do you have a source or a link for this?
Chubby Chaser
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#204 » by Chubby Chaser » Thu May 1, 2008 4:28 am

I agree. Malone should of never had a career because of this. It's been a day since this post has been up but it's still disgusting. The Jazz should get rid of any relations and evidence of Karl Malone.
DelaneyRudd
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
And1: 9,340

Post#205 » by DelaneyRudd » Thu May 1, 2008 4:32 am

itsmrhappy wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Do you have a source or a link for this?

Of course he doesn't. He is just trolling.
HumbleBumbleBee
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#206 » by HumbleBumbleBee » Thu May 1, 2008 4:36 am

Somewhere Shawn Kemp is laughing...
Got Raps FanFiction?
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#207 » by The Rebel » Thu May 1, 2008 4:43 am

jsim wrote:In a scientific poll of 500 males between the ages of 15-60 in Salt Lake City in 2006:

You do realize that with your bigoted hate and stereotypes of an entire state it is you who looks like the uneducated dunce right. Maybe you should take a look at your own life, family, and friends.

And for the record I am not mormon, do not live in Utah, hate most Jazz fans, and think that Malone should be in jail right now.
Ribalding
Analyst
And1: 17

Post#208 » by Ribalding » Thu May 1, 2008 4:47 am

By the way, I voted 'no' on the poll question. This can't tarnish Malone's legacy. It's impossible, because you have to possess something before you can tarnish it.

This can only improve his legacy. After all, this does make Malone the best NBA player in history to have raped a child. (Something like Stephen Jackson being the best NBA player to have brandished a firearm in public.) Malone is now the champion of something. Yayyy!!!! They should give him a prize or plaque or some kind of recognition for this auspicious achievement. Perhaps a ring? He's always wanted one of those.

"Greatest Pedophile Power Forward Of All Time" Can you fit that on a ring?
GJense4181
Banned User

Post#209 » by GJense4181 » Thu May 1, 2008 4:48 am

You people underestimate the laws of sexual attraction.
If it weren't taboo, and not discouraged or encouraged, I'm sure many of you would sleep with a girl soon after she hit puberty.
Teenage mothers were the norm for nearly the entirety of human history, and the onset of ovulation appears to be occuring at earlier ages than ever.

So. If many of YOU grew up in an area where this wasn't frowned upon or consistently enforced, and knew that YOU could get away with it, YOU would bag a 13 year old. Old enough to bear children=>old enough to have sex=>old enough to have sexual urges=>some man will mate with you.
DelaneyRudd
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
And1: 9,340

Post#210 » by DelaneyRudd » Thu May 1, 2008 4:49 am

Ribalding wrote:By the way, I voted 'no' on the poll question. This can't tarnish Malone's legacy. It's impossible, because you have to possess something before you can tarnish it.

Although...now that I think about it....this does make Malone the best NBA player in history to have raped a child. Something like Stephen Jackson being the best NBA player to have brandished a firearm in public.

GOAT!

I am sure one of Wilt's girls lied about age. At least Deshawn Stevenson is #1 among those convicted. Deshawn is #1 in something, hooray!
Texas Longhorns
Banned User

Post#211 » by Texas Longhorns » Thu May 1, 2008 5:03 am

Karl Malone, the colored negro who lived.
- Vince Young - Kevin Durant - LaMarcus Aldrige - T.J. Ford - D.J. Augustin
Blame Rasho
On Leave
And1: 8,466

Post#212 » by Blame Rasho » Thu May 1, 2008 5:09 am

I think there is nothing more that can be said that will be productive. If someone thinks differently message me and I will consider unlocking this thread

Return to The General Board