Shaq disses Kobe yet again..

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

z_from_kc
Rookie
And1: 72

Re: Shaq disses Kobe yet again.. 

Post#61 » by z_from_kc » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:23 pm

LMAO at people trying to diss Shaq based on what his team did this past season. Everyone knows he's washed up and just about done. But we all know what he was doing when he was Kobe's age, leading his team to a dynasty. Shaq has 3 Finals MVPs, Kobe has none. Don't try to boost up Kobe, who's in his prime, by comparing him to this washed up version of Shaq.

Kobe better find a mic and retaliate. But he's going to have to write his lyrics before he does, because his flow is awfully weak.
[uhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=m0VDrNzCckgrl][/url]
Bench Warmer
And1: 79

Post#62 » by 360 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:28 pm

Man that was damn good. You could tell it was off the top. Pretty ridiculous for him to diss Kobe though. He sucked in his last finals appearence. The next year he was swept by the Bulls, and then he picked a fight with Riley in order to get out of Miami so that he wouldn't miss the playoffs for the first time in his career. Then he gets to the Suns and is knocked out in the first round. How dare he attack anyone when he hasn't even earned his paycheck in about 4 years.
Bank Shot
RealGM
And1: 10,303

Post#63 » by Bank Shot » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:35 pm

That was amazing. Man I love Shaq. I just love watching Shaq have no idea how stupid he sounds when he raps. He must know that he`s just awful and just pretends like he doesn`t realize it.

And LOL at calling out Kareem and Ewing
CB4MiamiHeat
General Manager
And1: 2

Post#64 » by CB4MiamiHeat » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:37 pm

lol i miss Shaq..not the 20 million contract but stuff like this..its not a big deal people, just laugh and move on.
ivDT
RealGM
And1: 1,578

Post#65 » by ivDT » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:37 pm

kobe should do a response song and have tyra banks sing the hook.
robertjanssen007
Veteran
And1: 1

Post#66 » by robertjanssen007 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:41 pm

I don't get what Laker fans are whining about. Shaq's right--Kobe can't win without him.
Heatmagic84
Bench Warmer
And1: 29

Post#67 » by Heatmagic84 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:41 pm

it was funny, but it once again just shows how two faced he is.

he smooches that ass when things are good, but so quick to jump on someone when things go bad. kobe and la wins this year against the celtics, and the big mumbler would be on TV giving praises and probably giving credit to himself for helping him 'change' and 'grow as a player'
"Fallen soldiers my homies lay in caskets
They couldn't survive the Heat just like the Mavericks"
meatball sub
RealGM
And1: 8,742

Post#68 » by meatball sub » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:42 pm

Shaq needs to release a new album...but only if it's all about Kobe so my laughter will cover up the fact that he still sucks at rapping. This is some funny ****.
TradeMachine
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#69 » by TradeMachine » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:45 pm

ivDT wrote:kobe should do a response song...

Oh ****! Pac-Biggie all over again.

uh... no.

Shaq's baiting, and Kome responding will only ruin his reputation further. How freakin awesome was this rap! Crude and obnoxious, so politically incorrect, yet so damn funny.

Flaker fans, lighten up. This was obviously a liquored up Shaq who gave the crowd what it wanted. If he wasn't dissing on your golden boy, you too would be all over this.
Heatmagic84
Bench Warmer
And1: 29

Post#70 » by Heatmagic84 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:46 pm

"I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MC's do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."
"Fallen soldiers my homies lay in caskets

They couldn't survive the Heat just like the Mavericks"
Ortho Stice
Veteran
And1: 76

Post#71 » by Ortho Stice » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:50 pm

robertjanssen007 wrote:I don't get what Laker fans are whining about. Shaq's right--Kobe can't win without him.

I agree, people need to lighten up and stop taking things so seriously. What he said is all in jest, and even so, everything he says about Kobe is true.

NetsForce wrote:
The video is really in poor taste especially when you consider how Kobe and the Lakers knocked off the team that eliminated Shaq in the first round of the playoffs...

I think it's pretty funny to see people dissing Shaq since he couldn't beat the Spurs this year. I mean, maybe it would mean something if Shaq was in his prime and not an old man. People do get old, you realize, and can't maintain their dominating self.
Hood President
Senior
And1: 18

Post#72 » by Hood President » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:51 pm

This maybe a little funny but its more stupid and pathetic than anything else. Shaq has to let the 5hit go on the real though. I want kobe to respond but then again i dont. I dont wanna see this on the dvd "Beef" and you know if a beef war pop off between them 2 it would give stern more of an excuse to totally eliminate rap from the nba period. if kobe does respond it has to be done in a interview not a rap.
Twitter.com/Hood_President Follow Me!!!!!
Wade3Iverson
Head Coach
And1: 2

Post#73 » by Wade3Iverson » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:52 pm

1. That was funny as hell

2. Surprisingly good flow from Shaq

3. Lakers fans : don't get your panties in a bunch.....seriously I would laugh if he said the same about Wade or any other player in the league. No need to be all high/almighty and talk about class.

4. If that was straight from the dome then I'm really impressed with Shaq, but I kind of doubt it

5. That was funny as hell
The best engine in the world is the vagina -- started with one finger, self-lubricating, takes any size piston and changes it's own oil every month. Pitty it's so temperamental
LiquidFire
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#74 » by LiquidFire » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:58 pm

NetsForce wrote:Wow. My respect for Snaquille Oatmeal keeps on diminishing...

The video is really in poor taste especially when you consider how Kobe and the Lakers knocked off the team that eliminated Shaq in the first round of the playoffs...

Why would you lose respect for him? hes just telling it how it is. It's about time somone told the truth...
HarlemHeat37
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#75 » by HarlemHeat37 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:01 am

I made a thread talking about how classless Shaq is and how much respect I've lost for him..this was due to the way he handled the Miami incident, and how he mentioned guys like Ricky Davis and Quinn, that had nothing to do with the Miami situation..

this doesn't change my opinion of him, but this was just classic entertainment..the day after my favorite comedian George Carlin dies, Shaq brings me a little entertainment and laughter..anybody who tells the truth about Kobe Bryant and calls him out gains some respect from me..

first of all, anybody that actually believe Kobe and Shaq "made up" is an idiot..why would Shaq respect Kobe? why would he forgive him? Kobe literally snitched on Shaq for NO REASON..a snitch is one of the lowest forms of a human being..someone that gets caught for something they brought on themselves, but they have to involve others for no reason, just to lighten their own situation..disgusting..of course Shaq wasn't going to forgive him for this..of course Shaq is annoyed that the Lakers picked to keep Kobe over him, and of course Shaq would be annoyed that Kobe is getting all this undeserved hype..Shaq is a baby, everybody knows this..but he has the right to talk his **** in this situation..

second of all, why shouldn't Shaq talk? what the ****? because his team was out in the 1st round? this guy is 34(?) now..it doesn't matter what else he does..he's a top 10 player of all-time, had the best peak of this generation and one of the best peaks of all-time..he has 3 titles as a #1, 1 as a #2, an MVP, was the undisputed most dominant player in the NBA for 3 years..Shaq can talk all the **** he wants..

third of all..he's right..Kobe didn't win without him, and might not ever win without him..if I'm Shaq, I'm definitely tired of hearing all this **** hype about this guy..basketball fans forget so **** quickly..a minute ago, this guy was the most dominant player in the NBA and taking Kobe to 3 titles..their near dynasty ended in a series where Shaq was being single covered and played great, but he couldn't get the ball as much as he should have(or would have liked) because his teammate had one of the worst series in NBA history and arguably the worst ball-hogging in NBA history..

Shaq is a baby, everybody knows that..he's immature and he definitely lacks class..nobody can deny that..but in this case, he has EVERY reason to insult Kobe Bryant, a guy that INVOLVED THE LAW AGAINST HIM FOR NO REASON, and arguably cost Shaq a title in 2004..

somewhere Dwyane Wade is laughing..Michelle Tafoya needs to get her ass to LA and ask Kobe how Shaq's ass tastes..
microfib4thewin
Head Coach
And1: 454

Post#76 » by microfib4thewin » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:25 am

Shaq did talk, alot. He was the one that was doing all the talking to the media during the 3 peat years and made Kobe out to be a villain. Kobe did suck as a teammate back then(and maybe even now) but Shaq was no better. He threw his team under the bus, was unmotivated to recover when he was still with the Heat, then implied that the Heat training staff was incompetent when he said the Suns 'fountain of youth' has revived him. Kobe gets blasted for doing the same thing, which I am okay with since what he did was more or less well deserved of criticism. Shaq? This guy gets a free pass because he got his 4th ring in Miami even though he got outscored by Erick "best center in WNBA" Dampier followed by two unexpected 1st round exits.
dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,649

Post#77 » by dockingsched » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:26 am

six pages already? man, u sure you guys are telling the truth when u say you're fed up with the shaq/kobe media coverage?
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#78 » by TMU » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:34 am

So have Kobe fans declared war against Shaq?
kobeaki
Veteran
And1: 6

Post#79 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:40 am

T-Mac United wrote:So have Kobe fans declared war against Shaq?

dont know t-mac, have you chipped in gas for the bandwagon?
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature

XuDa wrote:Magic, Bird and the other 80#s HOF'ers were holding the league back and stunting it's development big time.

:lol:
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#80 » by TMU » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:49 am

kobeaki wrote:
T-Mac United wrote:So have Kobe fans declared war against Shaq?

dont know t-mac, have you chipped in gas for the bandwagon?

Aww... you mad?
Don't get mad. Kobe's going to lead your team to a championship next season, right?

Return to The General Board