Shaq disses Kobe yet again..

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

kobeaki
Veteran
And1: 6

Re: Shaq disses Kobe yet again.. 

Post#101 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:42 am

B-Scott wrote:I have been negative about Kobe in the past and this is not meaning to hate on him, but you have to side with Shaq a little when it comes to his marriage. I think once his wife heard about his cheating then she lost compete trust in Shaq and then she started cheating. That's where the marriage ended. She heard about Shaq's cheating from Kobe when he brought up Shaq's name to Police in Colorodo. That is something you do as a grown man. You don't rat on one of your teammates and potentially ruin there marriage.

If you get in to some trouble with the law don't put my name in your mouth in attempt to try and get out the situation.

wow, tunnel vision much? so by being married to the guy, kobe was the only one person, including herself, that brought this out to light?

come on, put down that glass of hatorade, and think objectively
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature

XuDa wrote:Magic, Bird and the other 80#s HOF'ers were holding the league back and stunting it's development big time.

:lol:
Kyrama
RealGM
And1: 649

Post#102 » by Kyrama » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:43 am

kobeaki wrote:
Miami's Finest wrote:
Da-Met wrote:That's because Shaq is a classless idiot.

A classless idiot who was at one time incredibly dominant as a player, but a classless idiot nonetheless.

I thought Shaq handled it good. Kobe snitching trying to save his own ass is as low as it gets... he's lucky Shaq hasnt torn him apart.

so who has these transcripts of kobe snitching, what you guys were all there, watching behind the mirrored glass? and how did kobe snitch? he made a statement, the **** cops and d.a. who publicly released the facets of a police investigation, only to character assassinate mr bryant as a lame and weak way to bolster and contaminate a racist all-white jury-pool, because said d.a. had absolutely NO-CASE...hmmm

congrats, suckers you'll buy whatever they sell ya...

and why is it that we know of all this "snitching " in the first place? who snitched on kobe? arent police interrogations private?

ill tell you what haters, lets see you face 20 years in prison and see how long your internet toughness holds together, k?

Quick! Get out your tinfoil hats!
NetsForce
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#103 » by NetsForce » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:46 am

It's not snitching when you expose someone for being a **tch.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#104 » by TMU » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:50 am

kobeaki wrote:no i am laughing at your allegiances flapping in the wind like the leaves of a palm tree...

flip-flopper...

:lol: What are you a 9-year old?
I am a Rockets fan, but I am an NBA fan first. Given any game/series, it is in my interest to root for one team over the other. I certainly didn't ditch my Rockets just to root for the Celtics. Even if the Rockets did presumably well in the playoffs, I'd still be interested in watching the other series. And likewise, I will favor one team over another. I have my reasons for choosing the Celtics over the Lakers in the finals: 1. I live in the city of Boston. 2. Bill Russell is one of my favorite players of all-time. 3. I can't stand irrational Kobe fans.

If you are a true NBA fan, it's natural to support other teams and show your sportsmanship. When the Rockets lost to the Jazz, I supported the Jazz make to the NBA finals. There's really nothing wrong with supporting other teams. It appears to me that you're mad at a non-Lakers who rooted for the Lakers' opponent. Or perhaps, you're just confused to why I didn't root for Kobe Bryant. To prevent further confusion, here's a simple reminder: Rooting for Kobe Bryant/Lakers is NOT an obligation. In other words, don't act like you have PMS just because there are other NBA fans who chose to root against the Lakers.
Bucs80
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#105 » by Bucs80 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:50 am

ahahahahaha

That was funny

Kobe got faced!!!!!!!
litex wrote:I'm pretty sure that, no matter what he does, Lebron will never have "tittles" like Shaquille O'Neal does, or for that matter, Chales Barkley.
magicfan4life05
RealGM
And1: 198

Post#106 » by magicfan4life05 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:51 am

Dwight Howard on his FT struggles:

"I just think everybody needs to stop talking about it," Howard said. "There's more to life than free throws."
kobeaki
Veteran

Post#107 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:51 am

What are you talking about? Nobody made up anything Kobe got accused of rape and tried to bring in Shaq's name to help him get off. Kobe is as low as it gets... just b/c he got caught cheating he rats out his teammate to the cops? Thats scum and he deserves much worse. Here's the transcripts you asked for...
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1004041accusera1.html

Image[/quote]

uhmmm, what are you talking about? who said anything was made up?

why cant message boards ever argue on a straight field?

and how did kobe "snitch"? snitching is getting someone into legal trouble...did shaq's infidelity carry a legal, criminal consequence?

no. kobe, looking at an assload of trouble, mentioned, during and official police interview that a teammate of his paid off his paramours to keep their silence...

again why is this "official police interview" in the public record?

XuDa wrote:Magic, Bird and the other 80#s HOF'ers were holding the league back and stunting it's development big time.

LakerFanMan
Lead Assistant
And1: 16

Post#108 » by LakerFanMan » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:51 am

LOL at all this "rat" and "snitch" crap. It's not Kobe's fault shaq got divorced, it's shaq's. He cheated on his wife. It's funny how people rag on Kobe for cheating on his wife but then blame Kobe for snitching when they find out Shaq cheated on his.

I have been a shaq fan for his entire career. He's up there with Magic, Kidd, Stockton, and MJ in my top 5 favorite of all time. However, he's a jacka$$. I defended him like crazy when he left the Lakers. I was even one of those people putting some of the blame on Kobe. However, over the past few years, I've lost a huge amount of respect for him. Bashing his teammates on the Lakers when he gets traded to the Heat. Then bashing his Heat teammates when he gets traded to the Suns. Contantly taking cheap shots at Kobe and even Phil. I know he was freestyling, but you got to be smart enough to know there's stuff you just don't say in public. You can rag on Kobe all you want, but shaq is just as bad, if not worse. It really makes me rethink all of that stuff that happened when he left the Lakers.

Oh, and btw, he's a terrible rapper any way. Did anyone hear that whole thing? It was horrible. If his name wasn't Shaq, he wouldn't sell a damn thing.
kobeaki
Veteran

Post#109 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:56 am

T-Mac United wrote:
kobeaki wrote:no i am laughing at your allegiances flapping in the wind like the leaves of a palm tree...

flip-flopper...

:lol: What are you a 9-year old?
I am a Rockets fan, but I am an NBA fan first. Given any game/series, it is in my interest to root for one team over the other. I certainly didn't ditch my Rockets just to root for the Celtics. Even if the Rockets did presumably well in the playoffs, I'd still be interested in watching the other series. And likewise, I will favor one team over another. I have my reasons for choosing the Celtics over the Lakers in the finals: 1. I live in the city of Boston. 2. Bill Russell is one of my favorite players of all-time. 3. I can't stand irrational Kobe fans.

If you are a true NBA fan, it's natural to support other teams and show your sportsmanship. When the Rockets lost to the Jazz, I supported the Jazz make to the NBA finals. There's really nothing wrong with supporting other teams. It appears to me that you're mad at a non-Lakers who rooted for the Lakers' opponent. Or perhaps, you're just confused to why I didn't root for Kobe Bryant. To prevent further confusion, here's a simple reminder: Rooting for Kobe Bryant/Lakers is NOT an obligation. In other words, don't act like you have PMS just because there are other NBA fans who chose to root against the Lakers.

oh, so your handle and your location have nothing to do with you, than?

yeah im 9, btw.

to summarize for you...HANDLE; t-mac untied. LOCATION; boston garden(which doesnt exist anymore, btw)

you get it it now, junior?

HarlemHeat37
Banned User

Post#110 » by HarlemHeat37 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:58 am

LOL @ LakerFanMan's argument..

nobody is defending Shaq cheating on his wife..I don't think anybody in this thread said that..

the point is, Kobe got caught doing something against the law, panicked, and snitched out a **** teammate, just so his case doesn't look as bad..the mentality of "If I'm going down, I'll bring them down with me"..it's bad enough to snitch on anybody in general..someone that isn't even involved in your own business, but he snitched on a man that led him to 3 titles..a teammate..

I'm sorry, but there's no way anybody can defend Kobe's snitching..there was NO reason to do it..he just wanted to bring somebody down with him..

Shaq is bad..a piece of ****..but there's no argument for him being as bad as Kobe is IMO..but I won't get into that, because I've learned my lesson..

BTW, for the last **** time..Kobe's issue isn't that he just "cheated" on his wife..incase any of you were living under a rock at the time, Kobe's incident was FAAAARRRR deeper than adultery..he was accused of something much worse..probably the worst thing anybody can be accused of..I don't wanna discuss whether he did it or not, but I'm just saying, the accusations were much more serious..
sports-tube
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#111 » by sports-tube » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:58 am

kobeaki
Veteran

Post#112 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:58 am

T-Mac United wrote:

flip-flopper...

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

HarlemHeat37
Banned User

Post#113 » by HarlemHeat37 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 am

LakerFanMan
Lead Assistant
And1: 16

Post#114 » by LakerFanMan » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:06 am

HarlemHeat37 wrote:LOL @ LakerFanMan's argument..

nobody is defending Shaq cheating on his wife..I don't think anybody in this thread said that..

the point is, Kobe got caught doing something against the law, panicked, and snitched out a **** teammate, just so his case doesn't look as bad..the mentality of "If I'm going down, I'll bring them down with me"..it's bad enough to snitch on anybody in general..someone that isn't even involved in your own business, but he snitched on a man that led him to 3 titles..a teammate..

I'm sorry, but there's no way anybody can defend Kobe's snitching..there was NO reason to do it..he just wanted to bring somebody down with him..

Shaq is bad..a piece of ****..but there's no argument for him being as bad as Kobe is IMO..but I won't get into that, because I've learned my lesson..

BTW, for the last **** time..Kobe's issue isn't that he just "cheated" on his wife..incase any of you were living under a rock at the time, Kobe's incident was FAAAARRRR deeper than adultery..he was accused of something much worse..probably the worst thing anybody can be accused of..I don't wanna discuss whether he did it or not, but I'm just saying, the accusations were much more serious..

As to the Kobe accusations, yes he was accused of rape, and yes people were ragging on him for it. My point was to people who say, "Even if Kobe didn't rape that women, he's a jerk for cheating on his wife." Then completely gloss over the fact that Shaq cheated on his and start talking about Kobe snitching and how he's a jerk for snitching.

The rest of what you said is flat out laughable to me. I would love for you to point out the part of my post where I defend Kobe or the part of my post where I say people defended Shaq. I never said either one of those things. I was directing it at the fact that there were several people in this thread who didn't even discuss the fact that shaq cheated and went right to the fact that kobe snitched, which is bad btw, I never said that it wasn't. Though you seem to like to imply that im some how defending kobe.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#115 » by TMU » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:11 am

kobeaki wrote:
T-Mac United wrote:
oh, so your handle and your location have nothing to do with you, than?

yeah im 9, btw.

to summarize for you...HANDLE; t-mac untied. LOCATION; boston garden(which doesnt exist anymore, btw)

you get it it now, junior?

Just because I live in Boston doesn't mean I can't root for the Houston Rockets. And BTW, even after the real Boston Garden was demolished, many Bostonians refer TD Banknorth Garden as "Boston Garden."

I really shouldn't waste my time responding to a headless Kobe fan.
kobeaki
Veteran

Post#116 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:14 am

HarlemHeat37 wrote:Image

kobeaki
Veteran

Post#117 » by kobeaki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:20 am

T-Mac United wrote:
kobeaki wrote:
T-Mac United wrote:

I really shouldn't waste my time responding to a headless Kobe fan.

ive felt that way for many posts now....and yet i havent trashed your favorite player, and there is plenty of ammo there, but i havent...so if you want to get flamed, perhaps be careful what you say on a public forum...sprecken?

HarlemHeat37
Banned User

Post#118 » by HarlemHeat37 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:27 am

Suns fans better get creative next year and chant "how does Shaq's ass taste?" when the Lakers come to Phoenix..
carlos1223
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#119 » by carlos1223 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:38 am

Shaq is a joke. He has never been nor will he ever be as skilled a basketball player as kobe bryant is. Kobe is a complete basketball player. Excellent ballhandling skills, post moves, 3 point shot, foul shooting. He's got it all. Shaq on the ohter hand made a living bulldozing his way in the paint. He's a lazy unmotivated ****, who is only in the NBA cuz he's big. Standing two feet away from the freakin basket and constantly dunking doesn't make him better than Kareem. I would love to see him attempt to do the sky hook shot that kareem was a master at. It would probably be an airball. LOL. Also...dissing Ewing!? What was that about!? What did Ewing ever do to him. Shaq is no longer relevant anymore and Kobe will win without him. He's just a fat lazy blob taking up space. **** Shaq.
ivDT
RealGM
And1: 1,578

Post#120 » by ivDT » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:44 am

all this "he snitched"/"he didn't snitch"/"it's shaq's fault"/"it's kobe's fault" stuff is really very interesting, really, but i think we're missing the most fundamental question in all of this:

if shaq puts this on wax with decent production, will it go gold? platinum?

Return to The General Board